JUNE 2022
"WHERE'S SHELLY?"

JULY 2022
"WHERE'S SHELLY? WHERE'S DAVE?"

Cat's Squirrel

Jeffrey Augustine tweeted
@JeffreAugustine

·
A new website. Subpoena David Miscavige: The Search for an Elusive Cult Leader Scientology's Leader is hiding out from service of subpoena. Why is he such a sniveling little coward?

Because he knows the game is up as soon as he is made to testify in court. He will be in an arena where he has absolutely no control and could (and will) be asked questions about anything and everything to do with Scientology, and that is a position he knows he cannot afford to be in.

HelluvaHoax!

He's as elusive as the Loch Ness monster and twice as mean.
And far less likely to ever testify in court. His lawyers will come up with a novel Fifth Amendment plea claiming the cult is being prosecuted by a conspiracy of antireligious bigots.

Mr. Miscavige is currently unavailable to testify in court due to prior commitments—in which his time and attention will be submerged for a while, until after the conclusion of both the criminal and civil trials of Danny Masterson.

More specifically, Minister Miscavige is out of the public's view, indisposed and incommunicado—due to his religious responsibilities of personally managing the launch of an exciting new branch of the S.O.

Maiden Voyage for the all-new S.O. (Submarine Org)

Last edited:

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
Because he knows the game is up as soon as he is made to testify in court. He will be in an arena where he has absolutely no control and could (and will) be asked questions about anything and everything to do with Scientology, and that is a position he knows he cannot afford to be in.
May I disagree with your view?
IMO, Chairman of the board is a well trained executive who can handle any situation; confronting a judge is a small game he, as a big thetan, he can win, armed with the weapons of TRUTH, ETHICAL presence and TR's.

For example, Being ask about his credentials, by the "ennemy's" attorneys, COB will handle, tone 40, with executive command intention :

Attorney: Mr Miscavige, would you please tell us about your previous COS credentials, like your college and university degree?

COB: What is your fucxxxing rank to ask me such question???

:blink::eek:o_O

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

May I disagree with your view?
:eek:o_O
Of course you may (people don't usually ask first, so I'm grateful that you did!)
IMO, Chairman of the board is a well trained executive who can handle any situation; confronting a judge is a small game he, as a big thetan, he can win, armed with the weapons of TRUTH, ETHICAL presence and TR's.

For example, Being ask about his credentials, by the "ennemy's" attorneys, COB will handle, tone 40, with executive command intention :

Attorney: Mr Miscavige, would you please tell us abous your previous COS credentials, like your college and university degree?

COB: What is your fucxxxing rank to ask me such question???

:blink::eek:o_O
Faced with logic and sound facts like that, I can only declare myself persuaded by your elegant argument :)

LaffyHypnotizedMe

Mr. Miscavige is currently unavailable to testify in court due to prior commitments—in which his time and attention will be submerged for a while, until after the conclusion of both the criminal and civil trials of Danny Masterson.

More specifically, Minister Miscavige is out of the public's view, indisposed and incommunicado—due to his religious responsibilities of personally managing the launch of an exciting new branch of the S.O.

That's an improvement on Hubbard's BlueBird. How long before he zaps himself with an uber e-meter to get rid of invisible alien souls? WTF is he still wearing a wedding band for?

mimsey borogrove

They made the perfect movie about your sub org -