David Mayo on CLEAR

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
The truly sad joke, is that most of the 'bank' that people spend hundreds of hours and many tens of thousands of dollars auditing out, was only mocked up after stepping foot on Hubbard's "bridge".
May I ? The "bank" wich is indeed holding you back in some occassions, are the memories of bad expieriences mostly in your youth. L Ron Hubbard was well versed in the subjects of Hypnotism and Psychology. Do not be blind to that fact and the fact he once was a real time hypnotist performing his tricks for acces or parties and money to live,

I will not leave you of the hook this time. I ask you: What Do You Think About That ?

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
L Ron Hubbard was well versed in the subjects of Hypnotism and Psychology. Do not be blind to that fact and the fact he once was a real time hypnotist performing his tricks for acces or parties and money to live,
LRH could hypnotize, but AFAIK he never did it for a living.

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
In Scientology, the worst crime you could commit, was actually "flourishing and prospering" off the tech, unless you were passing most of the income to LRH.
AIn't THAT the truth. I think they couldn't stand to see me doing that, which is exactly what I was doing. Flourishing and prospering without the $cn. cult.

Riddick

I clap to no man

This 1989 article titled Clear, by L. Ron Hubbard's personal auditor, probably qualifies as "insider info."

It may be helpful to those who were caught up in the mish mosh of "the state of Clear," particularly after the changes of the late 1970s.

Article on Clear http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html

"It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'clear' at a certain point..." David Mayo, former Class 12 auditor and Case Supervisor International.

"It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'clear' at a certain point..." David Mayo, former Class 12 auditor and Case Supervisor International.

Too bad David Mayo didn't learn the art of rhetoric, like Hubbard did but he figured it out, more or less, but couldn't explain it quite right:

Cat_Daddy

The truly sad joke, is that most of the 'ban' that people spend hundreds of hours and many tens of thousands of dollars auditing out, was only mocked up after stepping foot on Hubbard's "bridge".
Do you want to know what "The bank" is and why it is indeed so hard to "Audit it out" when it is so easy to "Train it in" I can give you a notion why, but give me a day or three. This part of a movie says it all really :
Decicon Time

Last edited: