Danny Masterson’s odds? Juries really don’t like Scientology, Wise Beard Man reminds us

Karen#1

Excerpt:

[On Cleveland Street yesterday]

So now it can be told. While we were preparing for our quick trip to LA to cover Danny Masterson’s criminal arraignment, we heard from a French television network that wondered if we might be able to help them with a segment on Scientology they were preparing.

They could interview us in New York, but they said it would be even better if we could join their correspondent in Clearwater, Florida. And it turned out we were able to switch up our flights a bit so a quick detour to Clearwater would only add a day to our trip.

Once we arrived, we were thrilled to find out that they wanted to scout out the beach, which we had just featured here because of a David Miscavige sighting. After taking a photo there, we then gave them the actual interview right on Cleveland Street outside Clay Irwin’s former bar, the Lucky Anchor.~~~READ MORE

guanoloco

As-Wased
Excerpt:

[On Cleveland Street yesterday]

So now it can be told. While we were preparing for our quick trip to LA to cover Danny Masterson’s criminal arraignment, we heard from a French television network that wondered if we might be able to help them with a segment on Scientology they were preparing.

They could interview us in New York, but they said it would be even better if we could join their correspondent in Clearwater, Florida. And it turned out we were able to switch up our flights a bit so a quick detour to Clearwater would only add a day to our trip.

Once we arrived, we were thrilled to find out that they wanted to scout out the beach, which we had just featured here because of a David Miscavige sighting. After taking a photo there, we then gave them the actual interview right on Cleveland Street outside Clay Irwin’s former bar, the Lucky Anchor.~~~READ MORE

Here's the thing:

It's obviously going to come up why didn't they press charges with the police?

That's going to be center to the whole case.

Scientology's ugly is just going to come spilling out with intimidation to not go to the police in some vain goal of "not looking bad". Now that practice will give Scientology two black eyes and make it uglier than ever.

Masterson? He's toast. The #DonkeyPunch is enough indictment for that but the fact that he removed it after the allegations is even worse!

What a great recruiting tool: join a cult that won't allow you to press charges when you get raped because then YOU will be the "criminal".

Hahahahahahahahaha!! It's that stupid!!

HelluvaHoax!

Here's the thing: It's obviously going to come up why didn't they press charges with the police?

That's going to be center to the whole case. . . .
Right now, I'd guess that the biggest bombshell at trial would be what depositions and documents the prosecution was able to secure during the current "discovery phase" of the trial.

The cult undoubtedly has a treasure trove of compellingly incriminating documents and witnesses who are directly involved in "HANDLING" this whole affair. What about Masterson's ethics interviews, what about his sec checks, what about his lower conditions formulas, what about the KRs flying in every direction, what about the people charged with hiding or destroying the evidence?

I think most everyone recalls Marty Rathbun's infamous admission that when the murder of Lisa McPherson was under investigation, some of the cult flunkies showed him the daily "logs" that were kept by McPherson's baby sitters. Highly incriminating evidence if those contemporaneous handwritten notes ever were entered as exhibits during a criminal trial. So, Mr. Rathbun, what should we do with these logs???? His response was a terse tone 40: "Lose them!"

There are likely several dozen (or more) critical witnesses and/or coverup participants in the COS. We will find out soon if there is even ONE (1) honest soul in that sociopathically criminal cult.

I wonder how heavily the DA and prosecutors will press to flip one of the conspirators, so that a daisy chain of plea bargaining informants all begin obsessively ratting each other out.

Think about this. There is NO WAY IN HELL that OSA did not conduct exhaustive investigations and interviews with all the parties and their peripheral eyewitnesses and OSA agents handling the meltdown. Maybe they had the drill down to never put anything in writing, even worksheets, KRs and ethics interviews.

We'll see.

I do not think the cult of Scientology is as waterproof as previously believed. The mafia (with enough critical mass from RICO prosections) blew up their sacred code of "omerta". I suggest that scientology is even more likely to rat each other out because Scientologists are already heavily indoctrinated into the doctrine of KR snitching! Thus I predict on this Masterson meltdown that we will see a massive breakdown in Scientology's code of "overta". LOL

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Right now, I'd guess that the biggest bombshell at trial would be what depositions and documents the prosecution was able to secure during the current "discovery phase" of the trial.

The cult undoubtedly has a treasure trove of compellingly incriminating documents and witnesses who are directly involved in "HANDLING" this whole affair. What about Masterson's ethics interviews, what about his lower conditions, what about the KRs flying in every direction, what about the people charged with hiding or destroying the evidence?

I think most everyone recalls Marty Rathbun's infamous admission that when the murder of Lisa McPherson was under investigation, some of the cult flunkies showed him the daily "logs" that were kept by McPherson's baby sitters. Highly incriminating evidence if those contemporaneous handwritten notes ever were entered as exhibits during a criminal trial. So, Mr. Rathbun, what should we do with these logs???? His response was a terse tone 40: "Lose them!"

There are likely several dozen (or more) critical witnesses and/or coverup participants in the COS. We will find out soon if there is even ONE (1) honest soul in that sociopathically criminal cult.

I wonder how heavily the DA and prosecutors will press to flip one of the conspirators, so that a daisy chain of plea bargaining informants all begin obsessively ratting each other out.

Think about this. There is NO WAY IN HELL that OSA did not conduct exhaustive investigations and interviews with all the parties and their peripheral eyewitnesses and OSA agents handling the meltdown. Maybe they had the drill down to never put anything in writing, even worksheets, KRs and ethics interviews.

We'll see.

I do not think the cult of Scientology is as waterproof as previously believed. The mafia (with enough critical mass from RICO prosections) blew up their sacred code of "omerta". I suggest that scientology is even more likely to rat each other out because Scientologists are already heavily indoctrinated into the doctrine of KR snitching! Thus I predict on this Masterson meltdown that we will see a massive breakdown in Scientology's code of "overta". LOL

Just the Ethics book, alone, is going to be the "you sunk my battleship" strike.

Speaking of which, there's a certain book expose happening on the Stupid thread of late. Has the Ethics book gotten its spotlight in the series yet?

HelluvaHoax!

Just the Ethics book, alone, is going to be the "you sunk my battleship" strike.

Speaking of which, there's a certain book expose happening on the Stupid thread of late. Has the Ethics book gotten its spotlight in the series yet?
LOL!

L. Don Hubbard has been sorely tempted several times to throw down on the ETHICS BOOK, but he confided in me that he had not yet been inspired enough to do it justice. He said that his concentration and focus was badly derailed when he kept staring at the book's cover and remembering the time he posed for it.

Well, Don assures us that he feels confident that the cosmic forces of joking & degrading will sooner or later congregate, congeal, collaborate, coalesce and credibly conspire to crush the cult, using their own Ethics book---much like what happened in Danny Masterson's recent hearing.

Don also is considering starting a GOFUNDME page for Masterson, and calling it GOFUCKME!-- where hundreds of thousands of dollars is raised for payments to whistleblowers who are willing to come forth and testify against the cult's "most dedicated" celebrity operating rapist.

:hattip:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Masterson? He's toast. The #DonkeyPunch is enough indictment for that but the fact that he removed it after the allegations is even worse!
Yeah, i was just reading (again) about that DonkeyPunch identify that Masterson used as a DJ---during the same period as the multiple rapes. One article had facts I had not seen before, I think this article may not have been posted on ESMB, here's the link in any case. . .

article extract: "ACTOR Danny Masterson nicknamed himself "DJ Donkey Punch" - after a violent sexual act - during the same time period he’s being accused of rape, The Sun can reveal. According to a former pal, Masterson would host wild booze and drug-fueled parties at his Hollywood Hills home around the time of the alleged rape, where he would DJ - and even having backstage passes printed with the name DJ Donkey Punch. . ." (MORE...)​

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR 3 SECONDS: What normal person would think it's "cutting edge Hollywood cool" to name their act and promote the "awesomely total cause" concept of DonkeyPunch---a viciously violent sexual assault where the unwitting victim is providing anal sex (whether consensual or rape) to a psychopathic predator who slams his fist into the back of her head so that her body involuntarily convulses/constricts to give her sadistic tormentor some additional sexual pleasure. How is that kind of thinking even conceivable in any person other than a sadistically cruel criminal? How does that comport with Masterson trying to play a little innocent choir boy at trial whilst either lying or refusing to take the witness stand? DonkeyPunch is fully consistent with the violent sexual terrorism, assaults and rapes that are alleged. How does the defense get past that?!

DANNY MASTERSON
(on the witness stand)
I am outraged that you asked me that question!
I would never ever ever ever ever ever shoot a girl!

PROSECUTOR
Mr. Masterson you yourself were caught on the police interrogation
video and you admitted that you "viciously pistol whipped the girl".
Did you not just hear that when we played it for the jury? Did you
not appear in that police interrogation and speak those words?!

DANNY MASTERSON
You are twisting everything. Sure I viciously pistol whipped
the girl until she went into a coma, but I would never
commit a violent act like shooting someone!

guanoloco

As-Wased

Yeah, i was just reading (again) about that DonkeyPunch identify that Masterson used as a DJ---during the same period as the multiple rapes. One article had facts I had not seen before, I think this article may not have been posted on ESMB, here's the link in any case. . .

article extract: "ACTOR Danny Masterson nicknamed himself "DJ Donkey Punch" - after a violent sexual act - during the same time period he’s being accused of rape, The Sun can reveal. According to a former pal, Masterson would host wild booze and drug-fueled parties at his Hollywood Hills home around the time of the alleged rape, where he would DJ - and even having backstage passes printed with the name DJ Donkey Punch. . ." (MORE...)​

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR 3 SECONDS: What normal person would think it's "cutting edge Hollywood cool" to name their act and promote the "awesomely total cause" concept of DonkeyPunch---a viciously violent sexual assault where the unwitting victim is providing anal sex (whether consensual or rape) to a psychopathic predator who slams his fist into the back of her head so that her body involuntarily convulses/constricts to give her sadistic tormentor some additional sexual pleasure. How is that kind of thinking even conceivable in any person other than a sadistically cruel criminal? How does that comport with Masterson trying to play a little innocent choir boy at trial whilst either lying or refusing to take the witness stand? DonkeyPunch is fully consistent with the violent sexual terrorism, assaults and rapes that are alleged. How does the defense get past that?!

DANNY MASTERSON
(on the witness stand)
I am outraged that you asked me that question!
I would never ever ever ever ever ever shoot a girl!

PROSECUTOR
Mr. Masterson you yourself were caught on the police interrogation
video and you admitted that you "viciously pistol whipped the girl".
Did you not just hear that when we played it for the jury? Did you
not appear in that police interrogation and speak those words?!

DANNY MASTERSON
You are twisting everything. Sure I viciously pistol whipped
the girl until she went into a coma, but I would never
commit a violent act like shooting someone!

The real indictment is him quietly deleting all references to Donkey Punch when the allegations surfaced.

Ruh roh, Elroy!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The real indictment is him quietly deleting all references to Donkey Punch when the allegations surfaced.
Ah yes! Consciousness of Guilt!

And besides the DonkeyPunch problem there is another even more damning circumstantial piece of evidence. The 20 year fatwa Masterson, his lawyers and the 3Billion dollar cult of Scientology waged against the victims! See red bold highlighted portion below:

[article excerpt]
Consciousness of Guilt
"Consciousness of Guilt is both a concept and a type of circumstantial evidence used in criminal trials by prosecutors. It refers to a powerful and highly incriminating inference that a judge or jury may draw from the statements or conduct of a defendant (accused) after a crime has been committed suggesting that the defendant knows he or she is guilty of the charged crime. In other words, the defendant's conduct after the crime is circumstantial (indirect) evidence that the defendant intended to commit the crime, or, in fact, committed the crime. Some of the most common types of consciousness of guilt are:

• Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction
  • statements and lies
  • False alibi
  • Changing name or personal appearance
  • Concealing or destroying evidence (including a body or weapon)
  • Witness intimidation or bribery.
  • (FULL ARTICLE LINKED HERE)
./

Last edited:

Lee #28

Masterson changed his DJ DonkeyPunch name to "DJ Mom Jeans...."

That has me worried... Hope it doesn't have some weird street meaning....?

Supposedly ...."Mom Jeans" is one of Tina Fey's favorite skits on S & L,,,,, And according to Tina.....she was wearing a prostetic butt and belly in that skit.... ( as she said....but might be a joke )

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
The cult undoubtedly has a treasure trove of compellingly incriminating documents and witnesses who are directly involved in "HANDLING" this whole affair. What about Masterson's ethics interviews, what about his sec checks, what about his lower conditions formulas, what about the KRs flying in every direction, what about the people charged with hiding or destroying the evidence?

I drove by AOLA a couple nights ago.
"What the Hell?"

AOLAFIRE1M.jpg

"Someone's got some 'splaining to do!"

:evillaugh:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I drove by AOLA a couple nights ago.
"What the Hell?"

View attachment 11732

"Someone's got some 'splaining to do!"

:evillaugh:
omggg!
lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol.......

I laughed so hard at that, had to put my head into my arms resting on the desk. luv'd it!

There was a certain "shock & awe" humor to Don destroying evidence in front of the AO---that just suddenly slayed! The master shooping FX put it way over the top!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I wonder how many years he's gonna get.

Is he up on 3 charges of rape?
Well, his sentencing length depends on more than just the judge.

Let's say for example he gets 23 or so years (my current prediction based on guesswork without e-meter verification), he'd serve that out and be released on parole around 2045. However, the COS would have (by then) sentenced him for other crimes and high crimes and he would have his eternity canceled for appx. 1 billion years.

Unless of course he did a suitable amends project after he got out and married a mega wealthy dowager/heiress in her 80s and then donkeyPunched her into a permanent state of exteriorization. In that case he might have perhaps 2-3 billion dollars at his disposal and he could clear up the COS's little arc break with him by donating ONE BILLION DOLLARS. That tends to blow all the religion's bypassed charge.

At that point Masterson could get back on the bridge and also start auditioning again for a sitcom sequel called "THAT 20's SHOW" referring to the 2020s when SPs made up lies about him being a serial rapist and he got attacked and convicted. But the intro section of the show each week could have some really friendly music and singing and some copy scrolling across the screen about how Danny only got attacked by rape victims because he was winning.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I wonder how many years he's gonna get.

Is he up on 3 charges of rape?
Quote:

California Penal Code Section 261 PC: Rape

Rape is a felony offense that can be punished by up to eight years in prison. In addition, there could be an additional three to five years in prison if the victim sustains great bodily injury or a possible strike under California’s Three Strikes Law. If the victim is a minor under 18, the defendant can be sentenced to up to 11 years in prison, and if the victim is under 14, the prison sentence would increase to 13 years.

Additionally a conviction for rape would trigger a lifetime sex offender registration requirement.

Source:
https://www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-261-pc-rape.html

However, Penal Code 667 (California’s “three strikes” law)
“(e) . . . (1) If a defendant has one prior serious or violent felony conviction . . . the determinate term or minimum term for an indeterminate term shall be twice the term otherwise provided as punishment for the current felony conviction. (2 (A) . . . f a defendant has two or more prior serious or violent felony convictions . . . , the term for the current felony conviction shall be an indeterminate term of life imprisonment with a minimum term of the indeterminate sentence calculated as the greatest of: (i) Three times the term otherwise provided as punishment for each current felony conviction subsequent to the two or more prior serious or violent felony convictions. (ii) Imprisonment in the state prison for 25 years. . . .”

I'm not a lawyer so I do not know if in Masterson's case the 3 strikes would be applicable if he is convicted of multiple rapes in a single lawsuit.

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah. He's gonna be intelligible for service with a criminal conviction!!

True. Unless he does a suitable amends project and makes up the damage. Probably doing some folder filing in Central Files for 5 hours would do the trick.*

* Successfully donating 5 hours of MEST filing after successfully donating a 5 million dollar MEST check.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I just looked and Google says he is up to 45 to life in prison. He's 45 years old.

If convicted, Cali has some severe rape penalties, he's likely to die in prison. Err...Causatively drop the bod.

I remember videos of Charles Manson one time telling everyone that he could astral project and travel outside of prison...something along the lines that "these walls can't contain me, man".

I couldn't find the video clip but that's what Masterson is facing. I don't see how he's going to get anything but convicted.

Initially, with Bill Cosby I thought that perhaps it was a shakedown but the sheer numbers of victims spanning decades quickly convinced me otherwise. They all had the same story...the drugging...the rape...the blackouts.

Andrew Luster, the Max Factor heir, had the same MO. I've only read a bit about Masterson but it seems he drugged them, too.

There's something to this that is border-line necrophilia. That Max Factor heir was mega-wealthy and a nice looking kid but he opted for drugging and rape when women would've been throwing themselves at him. Same for Cosby. He was hilarious and a big wig at the Playboy mansion parties in with Hef and all that. Why the drugging?

Some of these events took place while Masterson was in a sexual relationship with these victims. Weird.

I think it's similar to Ted Bundy. I used to think that he raped his victims and then killed them and then I read a book about his story and how he severed heads and knocked out the teeth and kept them for purposes of sex and how he visited corpses in advanced stages of decomposition for sex. I don't think he ever raped a living woman on purpose. If they were alive it's only because they survived the initial bludgeoning and were, for all intents and purposes, dead. I think he killed them and then raped the corpses.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Here's the thing:

It's obviously going to come up why didn't they press charges with the police?

That's going to be center to the whole case.
Agreed.

But the most salient thing for Danny to get out unscathed is unfortunately sufficiently discredited accusers and a well controlled jury. How well the brilliant defense can do this determines much. My heart goes out to these women.

There will have to be lies that can't be disproven for the church to walk away unscathed. The throwing Danny under the bus can occur during the trial. Even Danny would "take one" for the team at this point, I bet. He might not have a choice.

By the way, who is paying for Monsieur Mesereau?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Agreed.

But the most salient thing for Danny to get out unscathed is unfortunately sufficiently discredited accusers and a well controlled jury. How well the brilliant defense can do this determines much. My heart goes out to these women.

There will have to be lies that can't be disproven for the church to walk away unscathed. The throwing Danny under the bus can occur during the trial. Even Danny would "take one" for the team at this point, I bet. He might not have a choice.
Its gonna be a game of Mesereau vs the World.

He lost that game when he was playing for Cosby, but he won that game for Jackson. I would not write him off just yet.

By the way, who is paying for Monsieur Mesereau?
IAS?