Dan Auerbach ~ Apollo Crew ~~ RIP

Karen#1

Hmmmm...
Not sure why the text vanished, leaving only Dan's image.

In the opening post, this was the accompanying text.
Dan was Apollo crew. He was the audi-visio guy and went through hell working on the hubbard lectures on tape.
Dan was a musician type but gave up a music career to be some kind of engineer/electronics./Emeter type expert and he worked with Hubbard quite a bit. I have some images of Hubbard with Dan.
Not sure why he got declared.
Dan returned to music after he was kicked out in a humilating mortifying manner ~~
RIP Dan Auerbach

TheSneakster

If he was at Gold Base at the time of the SP declare, the most likely reason is saying "No!" to some insane order from David "Darth Midget" Miscavige. Deciding to leave might be another.

Good for him, seriously. An SP Declare from that sociopathic, psychotic micro-dick is a genuine badge of honor.

Isaac

Hmmmm...
Not sure why the text vanished, leaving only Dan's image.

In the opening post, this was the accompanying text.
Dan was Apollo crew. He was the audi-visio guy and went through hell working on the hubbard lectures on tape.
Dan was a musician type but gave up a music career to be some kind of engineer/electronics./Emeter type expert and he worked with Hubbard quite a bit. I have some images of Hubbard with Dan.
Dan returned to music after he was kicked out in a humilating mortifying manner ~~
RIP Dan Auerbach
“Not sure why he got declared.”
why my dear … that is because
the EP of Scientology …. IS the SP Declare
an indication he knew the truth
Congrats Dan- for getting out and for knowing the truth
Fly high

Last edited: