Covid-19 Has Stranded Scientology’s Freewinds Dockside in Aruba Since March 12, 2020

Karen#1

Excerpt:
The cruise ship industry has been devastated by the pandemic. Scientology’s 1968-vintage cruise ship the MV Freewinds is no exception. If anything, the Freewinds has been hit by a double-whammy as it is a Scientology-only ship whose sole purpose is to deliver Scientology courses and OT VIII. The demand for Scientology services is collapsing along with the membership of the Scientology Cult itself.

According to Kestrel, who monitors the ship at Tony Ortega’s Underground Bunker, the Freewinds has now been stuck dockside in Aruba since March 12, 2020:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
The cruise ship industry has been devastated by the pandemic. Scientology’s 1968-vintage cruise ship the MV Freewinds is no exception. If anything, the Freewinds has been hit by a double-whammy as it is a Scientology-only ship whose sole purpose is to deliver Scientology courses and OT VIII. The demand for Scientology services is collapsing along with the membership of the Scientology Cult itself.
I'd like that to be true, but is it really? Do we have any data or insider info to confirm that membership numbers are going down rapidly since the pandemic hit?

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I'd like that to be true, but is it really? Do we have any data or insider info to confirm that membership numbers are going down rapidly since the pandemic hit?
Not necessarily just since COVID hit.

For decades, they had been trying to get people to go to the Freewinds as a vacation destination (yeah, right), which indicates they were having difficulty keeping it full with the intended public.

HelluvaHoax!

Can't everyone stranded on the Freewinds simply do a quick "10 AUGUST" and spot their SP and blow the PTS condition?

I am pretty confused at this point about all those OT VIIs who go to the ship to do OT VIII. Having attested to OT VII they are scientifically proven to be "CAUSE OVER LIFE". That would mean cause over everything. Is there something else besides life?

Even if cult members tried to re-define the word to mean "all living things", I guess COVID 19 would not technically qualify as "life", because they are not alive. Viruses are not a "living" thing, because they cannot survive outside of their host---because they need the host (body) to replicate. So in that sense I guess an OT VII would not have to be cause over viruses---which means they are still "CAUSE OVER LIFE", right?

ANSWER: No. They are not CAUSE OVER LIFE if the virus affects or kills their body. They are not CAUSE OVER LIFE if their body and entire life are trapped and imprisoned on a remotely anchored slave ship. They are simply no more "CAUSE OVER LIFE" than the people imprisoned in "The Hole" or on the "RPF" or inside a "Chain Locker"---which I suppose accounts for the fact that I've never heard of anyone in any of those gulags attesting to OT VII.