Could a Scientologist be the next governor of Nevada?

Karen#1

Excerpt:

The national media was buzzing yesterday about a new campaign ad from Las Vegas city councilwoman Michele Fiore, who announced on Tuesday that she was entering the Republican primary for Nevada governor.

We couldn’t help enjoying the reaction to her over-the-top ad, which featured Fiore, long known as an advocate of firearms, shooting beer bottles labeled “vaccine mandates,” “CRT,” and “voter fraud.”

Hey, we may have a different take on the issues, but we recognize some smart marketing when we see it.

HelluvaHoax!

This could be a great marriage—Vegas & Scientology! To win the election, a new campaigh slogan is vital:

“WHAT HAPPENS IN LAS VEGAS GETS SEC
CHECKED IN LAS VEGAS IDEAL ORG”

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I can see Davey boy wringing his hands with glee.

"Nevada to become an Ideal State!. Millions of people join Scientology!"

Hundreds of armed guard checkpoints set up to collect donations. Definitely it will be free choice at gunpoint.

Yes, an Ideal State for sure.....

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Excerpt:

The national media was buzzing yesterday about a new campaign ad from Las Vegas city councilwoman Michele Fiore, who announced on Tuesday that she was entering the Republican primary for Nevada governor.

We couldn’t help enjoying the reaction to her over-the-top ad, which featured Fiore, long known as an advocate of firearms, shooting beer bottles labeled “vaccine mandates,” “CRT,” and “voter fraud.”

Hey, we may have a different take on the issues, but we recognize some smart marketing when we see it.

Tony's story is referenced in the Daily Mail (with credit), which provides additional information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOP firebrand Michele Fiore nicknamed Lady Trump announces run for Nevada governor with video of her SHOOTING beer bottles emblazoned with 'vaccine mandates' and 'Critical Race Theory' labels

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Fiore also has connections to the Church of Scientology.

Journalist Tony Ortega has speculated that she is a member and Fiore is on the Board of Directors of Applied Scholastics, a school that provides 'Study Technology, a precise set of learning tools developed by American author and educator L. Ron Hubbard.

Its purpose is to promote and develop programs of effective education for educators, business trainers, parents and children – anyone who need to improve their study skills to enhance their scholastic, business and person success.'

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

HelluvaHoax!

I propose a pay-per-view cage death match
between cringefully shameless self-promoters
Michele Fiore and Joy Villa.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

Fat white woman jokes incoming in 3... 2... 1... ;)

Speaking seriously, she had some sort of healthcare business in the past that ran afoul of the IRS and she had her license revoked.

Is "Fiore" her maiden name, or her ex-husband's surname? Maybe if we know her previous surname we would be able to find her in the scientology completions lists?

In other news... Mike posted this poster:

Which I think does not entirely represent the real deal, so I made an improvement:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

This could be a great marriage—Vegas & Scientology! To win the election, a new campaigh slogan is vital:

“WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS GETS SEC
CHECKED IN VEGAS IDEAL ORG”

- alternate slogan -

"WHAT HAPPENS IN LAS VEGAS STAYS IN LAS VEGAS ORG'S
SACREDLY SACROSANCT RELIGIOUS CONFESSIONAL FORMULARIES WITH
ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTIONS UNDER PRIEST PENITENT PRIVILEGE"

(UNLESS YOU LATER COMMIT THE 'HIGH CRIME' OF DISAGREEING, BLOWING OR WHISTLEBLOWING)

"

Last edited:

Karakorum

I can see Davey boy wringing his hands with glee.

"Nevada to become an Ideal State!. Millions of people join Scientology!"
In some sense Las Vegans would already be familiar with one of the key rules of Scientology: "The house always wins!"

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Excerpt:

Even when I was a Scientologist, I would never have wanted to be a public official, because I knew that I would have the Scn hierarchy telling me what to do, with a dedicated CMO/PR "handler", instead of me being allowed to do what I thought was the right thing for my voters.

Karakorum

Even when I was a Scientologist, I would never have wanted to be a public official, because I knew that I would have the Scn hierarchy telling me what to do, with a dedicated CMO/PR "handler", instead of me being allowed to do what I thought was the right thing for my voters.
Wouldn't you at the time believe that what is right for the church was what was right for your voters?

I mean that would have been my still-in headspace.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Wouldn't you at the time believe that what is right for the church was what was right for your voters?

I mean that would have been my still-in headspace.
I was a strange Scientologist. (My wife would say I'm strange, regardless).

When we had Clearwater council elections, OSA Flag told us who to vote for. I ignored them and voted for the person who "indicated" for me.

Karakorum

I was a strange Scientologist. (My wife would say I'm strange, regardless).

When we had Clearwater council elections, OSA Flag told us who to vote for. I ignored them and voted for the person who "indicated" for me.
I guess you should be glad you weren't in LA.