Convicted Scientology Criminals

vegan3

seems to be an old list!

"Scientology seems to have an obsession with crimes and I got a little tired of the same old “OMG Anonymous terrorist” bullshit. I thought I’d feed their obsession a little (and because it’s a slow day at work). Here’s a list of convicted Scientologists (not convictions against the CoS itself, there’s plenty of those too). Each and every one has substantive media articles or court documents to validate the conviction. There were many others who were arrested and charged or are currently pending, but if I couldn’t find proof of the conviction or names had been omitted as is the case in some European and Australian courts, I didn’t include it. If you have any more you know of where a Scientologist was convicted, please post and I’ll add it to the list."

I M Dex

Mark Harrison was a NY Org staff member who briefly served as HAS before fleeing after strangling his fiancee, My PC, actress Judy Heiss, around 1983. He was captured, arrested, tried and convicted. I remember asking the ED, Jerry Indursky (apparently he's still the ED now), why he'd post someone new to Scientology in that authoritative position, and Jerry said "He'll be great, he's got a military background".
Lawrence Spencer also wrote a few books, "The Alien Speaks" or something like that, claiming to be the words of an extraterrestrial speaking to and about earth and extraterrestrial matters, heavily drenched in Scientology lingo and dogma. It was quickly and easily debunked. I met him and his wife around 2010 in California. (I'm assuming it's the same Lawrence Spencer).

TheSneakster

Mark Harrison was a NY Org staff member who briefly served as HAS before fleeing after strangling his fiancee, My PC, actress Judy Heiss, around 1983. He was captured, arrested, tried and convicted. I remember asking the ED, Jerry Indursky (apparently he's still the ED now), why he'd post someone new to Scientology in that authoritative position, and Jerry said "He'll be great, he's got a military background".
Oh, man!! I'm very sad learn this DEX. I don't know why this one bothers me so much, but it's brought the tears. :(

I M Dex

Oh, man!! I'm very sad learn this DEX. I don't know why this one bothers me so much, but it's brought the tears. :(
It's truly horrific. I remember sitting in a NYC subway train reading the NY Post and finding out about it in the newspaper, I was shocked, I had to read the name twice to believe it. Looking back, you'd think as staff we'd have been informed, but OSA/GO must have done everything possible to keep it a secret. Awfully disrespectful to Judy, and made idiots out of all of us for being in the dark about it.

vegan3

so mike brown just mentioned in a video some of the story of ronnie and the fbi. he must be getting the info from the cult page?

well he can't be a "junior" if his middle name is not the same.

"While Ronald T. Miscavige (Ronald Sr.’s) book is a fraudulent narrative from beginning to end, perhaps the clearest and most glaring lies concern his cover-up of his own acts and those of his oldest son Ronald Jr. (Ronnie) (READ THE POLICE REPORTS). And those lies set the stage for the false premise of his alleged reason for writing the book: the personal decisions by his daughters to have nothing further to do with him."

Last edited:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
OSA/GO must have done everything possible to keep it a secret.
Important point from an earlier thread

That brings up another important point. Harrison was arrested for the 1983 murder in 1989. In 1983 the GO put out the false story that he had been captured, to reduce the probability that Scientologists would give tips to the police.

The GO had, as their first priority, burying the potential story that a Scientology organization had taken a career criminal and put him in charge of Ethics.

That was more important to them than catching the murderer of a Scientologist.
OSA's actions allowed this murderer to remain loose on the run.

Last edited:

Enthetan

I remember asking the ED, Jerry Indursky (apparently he's still the ED now), why he'd post someone new to Scientology in that authoritative position, and Jerry said "He'll be great, he's got a military background".
A military background is proper background for an HCO Area Sec?

Well, yes, from a certain viewpoint.

Jerry wanted someone who he could be sure would follow HIS orders, and be too ignorant of policy to question orders.

I M Dex

Lawrence Spencer also wrote a few books, "The Alien Speaks" or something like that, claiming to be the words of an extraterrestrial speaking to and about earth and extraterrestrial matters, heavily drenched in Scientology lingo and dogma. It was quickly and easily debunked. I met him and his wife around 2010 in California. (I'm assuming it's the same Lawrence Spencer).
Now I'm remembering that after Harrison was gone, a friend told me that he (Harrison) was engaged to Judy, and had been telling people that they'd be flying people to Paris for their wedding.

vegan3

here is more on the woman from the mountain view mission, jennifer stewart. and the current attorney for the aftermath, ford greene:

"Stewart later alleged that, when she was 16, a staff member told her the church had “ordered” her to stay weeknights at 27-year-old course supervisor Gabriel Williams' one-bedroom apartment in nearby San Jose, where he lived with his fiancée. Her father, Michael Stewart, later told police that he was uncomfortable with the placement — church members described Williams in court documents as a gregarious man who cracked dirty jokes about underage girls. But the elder Stewart said he understood it was a church order, and backed down.

“That's like parents giving their kids Kool-Aid at Jonestown,” says Ford Greene, the San Anselmo-based attorney who has handled many high-profile cases against Scientology, and who Jennifer hired for the civil suit. “The level of control is total.”

The church denies there was an order for her to stay with Williams, instead saying it was an arrangement Stewart, also a course supervisor at the time, worked out to shorten her commute from San Lorenzo."

(san lorenzo is in the bay area and called "east bay". san jose is "south bay". mountain view is probably called "the peninsula".)

Last edited:

vegan3

was just curious about the woman that married gabriel. apparently she was a second gen born in. i hate when families keep using the same names. makes it so confusing.

so suzanne's dad and grandfather both passed. daniel feeley sr. (2002) and daniel feeley jr. (2008)
her mother laura jean egeberg feeley also passed on October 23, 2016. she was paly high school (palo alto high school) class of 1966.

(Sr. was an attorney) https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/feeley-daniel-m-2863339.php

FEELEY, Daniel M. - In Palo Alto on March 14, 2002. Dearly beloved husband of Suzanne for 58 years. Loving Father of Daniel Feeley Jr. of Clearwater, FL, Jane Anne Lilly-Hersley of Santa Cruz, Laura Marchette of San Mateo. Devoted grandfather of 8 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. A native of Palo Alto, age 87. A veteran of WWII, a 5-time recipient of the distinguished flying cross. Past district attorney of Santa Clara County. A prominent Bay Area Attorney for over 50 Years. Friends are invited to attend the Catholic blessing on Tuesday March 19, 2002 at 10:00 AM at Roller Hapgood and Tinney Mortuary, 980 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto, CA. Visitation on Monday Evening from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Interment to follow services on Tuesday at Alta Mesa Memorial Park, Palo Alto, CA. Reception to begin after committal services at the family residence.

(Jr. was an attorney) https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/daniel-feeley-obituary?id=23421848

Fluent in Spanish by the age of 19, he was sponsored by his University of Oregon's Chi Psi fraternity to live in Paraguay where he established the first foreign exchange-student program between the USA and Paraguay. Later he worked in San Francisco with his grandfather, William Herbert Agnew, the founder and first chairman of the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange. He was a devoted member of the Church of Scientology, and traveled extensively for the church on numerous humanitarian and human rights programs and projects throughout the world.

suzanne's birth:
  • Suzanne Elizabeth Feely, daughter of Dan and Laura Feely at the Manor, on February 8, 1975[12].

sister kate in clearwater, although her facebook now says she's back here:

---------------------------------------------------

reference for the Dick Hubbard mystery given by Rinder to Mirriam Francis. Laura and Dan Feeley also on this list of sea org on the RPF, plus Sue Rawlings Mustard. pretty sure dan and laura feeley were at the SF org when i was there. so they would have joined the sea org somewhere in that timeframe.

"[Sue was the Class VIII Course Supervisor at ASHO Day in the mid-70s.
She was married to John Mustard, who was Manufacturing Secretary at
Publications Org US. After leaving the Sea Org, Sue Rawlings took a
job as manager of the Shangri-Lodge apartments across the street from
Celebrity Center in Hollywood. Sue has two daughters who are also
Scientologists: Kelly and Wendy.]"

posted by warrior (mark plummer) 5/27/2000

Sea Org members and the RPF

PO3. ARTHUR L. CUSWORTH ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. BITTY BLYTHE ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. DICK HUBBARD ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. BOB RIGGS ... PO2 (ADMIN).
PO3. MIKE RINDER ... PO2 (ADMIN).

obit for suzanne agnew feeley (dan jr.'s mother).

SUZANNE AGNEW FEELEY

Aged 87, a longtime Palo Alto resident passed away peacefully after a lengthy illness on December 11, 2006. She died on the 63rd anniversary of her wedding. Her husband, Daniel Morris Feeley, who preceded her in death in 2002, was a renowned Silicon Valley attorney and highly decorated veteran of WW II. Suzanne was born in Berkeley, California on March 14, 1919, and raised there. She was the daughter of Berkeley pioneer, Laura Blachree Agnew, and San Francisco pioneer, William Herbert Agnew, founder and first Chairman of the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.

Suzanne, spirited and passionate, was a musician, poet and actress. She had a life long love of music and the theatre and had many dear friends in the arts and movie business. She had great compassion and gave help to countless troubled people throughout her lifetime. She placed her family’s needs first, and devoted her life to her husband and children, her household, and the raising of her children. She was the mother of Jane Lilly-Hersley of Santa Cruz, Laura Feeley Marchette of San Mateo, and Daniel M. Feeley Jr., of East Grinstead, Sussex, England. Suzanne was the grandmother of 8, Cary, Laura, Claire, Julia, Daniel, Suzanne, Katherine, and William, and great grandmother of 5, William, Sara, Emily, Alexandria and Nicholas. Family and friends are invited to a Memorial Service at 11:00 a.m., Thursday, December 21, 2006, at Roller, & Hapgood & Tinney, 980 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Reception immediately following at the family home in Palo Alto.

Last edited:

vegan3

according to the 1982 CW hearings, artie maren should have been in prison.

"Arthur Maren, a minister in the Church of Scientology and its director of public relations, was returned to jail yesterday for refusing to answer questions before a federal grand jury probing alleged illegalities by the church's hierarchy.

Maren, 42, was jailed by U.S. District Chief Judge William B. Bryant for civil contempt of court and can remain in jail for the term of the grand jury hearing evidence in the case. The grand jury expires next April.

Maren, the only witness called by the government so far since massive raids were conducted July 8 at the church's headquarters offices here and in Los Angeles, has spent 42 days in jail for refusing to answer the same three questions he was asked by the panel yesterday."

Last edited:

vegan3

I know of a murder… I’ve mentioned it a few times here.

This a marker for myself. Will post what I know tomorrow…

By the way, @vegan3 the link in your OP… is not working.
this link?

Convicted Scientology Criminals

"Scientology seems to have an obsession with crimes and I got a little tired of the same old “OMG Anonymous terrorist” bullshit. I thought I’d feed their obsession a little (and because it’s a slow day at work). Here’s a list of convicted Scientologists (not convictions against the CoS itself, there’s plenty of those too). Each and every one has substantive media articles or court documents to validate the conviction. There were many others who were arrested and charged or are currently pending, but if I couldn’t find proof of the conviction or names had been omitted as is the case in some European and Australian courts, I didn’t include it. If you have any more you know of where a Scientologist was convicted, please post and I’ll add it to the list.

L. Ron Hubbard – arrested August 1948 for petty theft, unindicted co-conspirator in obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government property of Operation Snow White. Fined for leaving an infant in a car during a lecture. 1978 convicted of fraud in France and sentenced to 4 years in prison. Never faced his charges. Expelled from Moroco for trying to overthrow the government and expelled from Rhodesia. [*][*][*]

Artur Solomonyan – arrested for terrorism, smuggling weapons, and admitted to connections with Al Qaida by the FBI in 2005. He was
sentenced in March, 2009. [*]

Gabriel Williams - convicted of sexual battery and sodomy of a child in excess of 100 times in Mountain View, California in 2005. [*]

Donald Anthony Strawn aka Tony Strawn – convicted in Florida in 1995 to thirty years in prison for sexually molesting two girls, ages 11
and 13.[*] (son of amanda ambrose see RIP thread)

James Barbour – pled guilty to endangering the welfare of a minor in 2008 after charges were brought against him in the 2001 sexual molestation of a 15 year old girl.[*]

Willem Van Rompay – Dutch Scientologist convicted of the 2003 murder of 23 year old Katrijn Borre [*] [*]

Jean-Jacques Mazier – convicted of manslaughter and fraud in the death of Scientologist Patrice Vic in France in 1998. [*]

Gary Don Beals – Beals, a diagnosed schizophrenic, was convinced by the Church of Scientology to forgo his medication. He killed his
father, and stabbed his mother. He was convicted of manslaughter. Beals was found dead in 2007. Link provides the Salt Lake City Tribune
article about his arrest. [*]

Reed Slatkin - pled guilty to fraud in a massive ponzi scheme in 2003 and was sentenced to 14 years in prison [*]

Jean Shumway - convicted in 1991 in Seattle of first degree murder in the poisoning and smothering of her mother. [*]

Alexis Shumway - convicted in 1991 in Seattle of first degree murder in the poisoning and smothering of her grandmother.[*]

Ben Kasle - convicted on June 4th 2009 on Count A ( a tier I sex offense requiring sex registry in OH) after pleading nolo contendre
(neither admission or denial) to raping a child of 13-14 inside the Cincinnati Church of Scientology. [*]

Rick Pendery - Co-owner of the Second Chance program was convicted of fraud in San Diego in 1994. **Note - lost a civil suit of fraud,
sentenced by a judge.[*]

Nanna Anderson - pled guilty in December 1995 in Canada to stealing documents from the Ontario Medical Association, at the behest of the
Church of Scientology, between November 1976 and March 1983.[*]

Janice Wheeler - convicted in Toronto, Canada in 1992 of breach of public trust in the Church of Scientology infiltration of Canadian government offices and theft of confidential documents.[*]

Donald Whitmore - convicted in Toronto, Canada in 1992 of breach of public trust in the Church of Scientology infiltration of Canadian
government offices and theft of confidential documents.[*]

Detlef Foullois – convicted in Germany of tax evasion and subsidies fraud in 1993.[*]

Karl-Eric Heilig - convicted in Germany of tax evasion and subsidies fraud in 1993.[*]

Markell D. Boulis – convicted in 2006 in Columbus, Ohio of health care fraud. Jailed in 2006 on drug charges. [*]

Linda Waliki - A 25 year old woman suffering from schizophrenia and a member of a Scientologist family. In April 2008 in Sydney Australia,
she allegedly suffered a psychotic break after being taken off her medication by Scientologists. She stabbed her father Michael and her
15 year old sister Katheryn to death, seriously injuring her mother. She was committed to the Bunya Unit, Cumberland Hospital after
pleading not-guilty due to mental disease or defect. She and her family were named in the print version of the Sydney Morning Herald,
not the online version.[X][X]

Ronald W. Bernstein - convicted in 1991 in Clearwater of federal money laundering charges. [X]

Grant Boshoff - convicted in 1991 in Clearwater of federal money laundering charges. [X]

Lawrence Spencer - convicted in 1991 in Clearwater of federal money laundering charges. [X]

Ludmila Vassilieva - Denmark Scientologist who was a nanny for another Scientologist family. Killed and mutilated their twin children Lauren
and Hervé. **Need to find a danish newspaper article plox

Harry Laarhuis - Dutch former executive director of the French branch of the organization, was condemned to three years and a fine of 15,000
francs. Convicted of fraud in France with LRH in 1978, fled the country.[X]

Jacquelline Valentin - French former head of the church in France, was sentenced to two years in prison and a fine of 10,000 francs.
Convicted of fraud in France with LRH in 1978, fled the country.[X]

Georges Andreu - Convicted of fraud in France with LRH in 1978 and faced his charges. Given a suspended one-year prison sentence and a
fine of 3,000 francs. [X]

Erwin Richard Annau - convicted of fraud in Florida in 1998 as part of the TradeNet Laundry Ball scam. [X]

Bill "L.W" Cooper - convicted of fraud in Florida in 1998 as part of the TradeNet Laundry Ball scam. [X]

Robert Float - convicted of fraud. Fined three separate times. His company Red Giant is now outlawed in Illinois. [X]

Elizabeth Eagleton Weigand - convicted of blackmail of Senator Thomas Eagleton D-Mo, in 1980. [X]

Herb Zerden - convicted of operating an unlawful foreclosure rescue scam in Texas from Clearwater, Florida in 2007. Forced to repay homeowners in Texas. [*]

David Goroway - arrested April 2 2008 after buying drugs from an undercover up and charged with cocaine trafficking, money laundering,
resisting arrest with violence and driving with a suspended license. Settled on the fraud case. [*] [*] [*]

Franz Riedl – Germany 1994, convicted of libel [*] (I believe this is the right story)

Jeremy Perkins – committed to a mental hospital in 2004 in Buffalo, New York after stabbing his mother 77 times. [*]

Debra Anne Dalton – convicted of fraud in 2002 in Sydney Australia for pretending she had a baby to collect child care money.[*]

Giorgio Carta – convicted of extortion in 2004 in Sardinia connected to the 1997 suicide of Roberto Deplano. Sentenced to 4 ½ years in
prison.[*]

Richard E. Brittain Jr. – convicted of fraud in Knoxville Tennessee in 1999. [*]

Xavier Delamare – head of the CoS in France convicted of fraud in 1999 and sentenced to two years in jail. [*]

Kent Stryker – convicted October 2005 in LA of federal fraud and charities fraud charges. [*]

Jacqueline Matz - convicted of two counts of breach of trust contrary in 1992 in Canada. [*]

Olga Ukhova – convicted of money laundering and setting up an illegal business in Russia in 2001. [*]

Suzanne Montangero - was sentenced in Switzerland with a suspended 15 days arrest, 2'000 Swiss francs torts and all the legal costs to pay
in 2003 for diffamation of a critic (Jurg Stettler & Gabriella Arm. Les délits sacrés de la scientologie) and had a three days arrest
commuted to a fine of 1'000 Swiss francs in 2002, for insubordination to a decision of the authority. (24 heures (Switzerland): scientology
replacement)

David lee Enteman – pled guilty to assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer, transporting a destructive device and unlawful
possession of materials with intent to make explosives in connection to a van bombing in LA in 1996. [*]

Samuel D. Rosen – Scientologist lawyer slapped with a Temporary Order of Protection after throwing his now ex-wife down a flight of stairs.
He tried to fight the injunction in 2002 and lost.[*]

The following were arrested and charged in connection with operation Snow White:

Mary Sue Hubbard - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government
property. Sent to prison for five years. [*]

Cindy Raymond - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Gerald Bennett Wolfe - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and
government property. Sent to prison for five years. [*]

Henning Heldt - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Duke Snider - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Gregory Willardson - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and
government property. Sent to prison for five years. [*]

Richard Weigand - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Mitchell Herman – convicted in federal court of obstructing justice,
burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Sharon Thomas - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Jane Kember - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Mo Budlong - convicted in federal court of obstructing justice, burglary of government offices, and theft of documents and government

Arrested Scientologists currently awaiting trial:

Jesse Remmers - A hitman who killed six people before his arrest in the Netherlands. Also allegedly the executive president of the Criminon Foundation Netherlands from December 2004 to October 2005. Still awaiting trial. [*]

Peter (Guiseppe) la Serpe - Arrested in connection with Jesse Remmers, a hitman who killed six people before his arrest in the Netherlands.
Still awaiting trial.[*]

Hiram Monserrate - state senator of New York who was involved in the detoxification program for 9/11 workers. He allegedly attacked and
assaulted his girlfriend, slashing her face with a broken glass. He was arraigned on March 27, 2009 and is awaiting trial.[*] [*]

--

anti-scientologie
stop-scientology
vor 14 Jahren
.[*] [*] Source with many links:

not yet mentioned is the story of Dick Hubbard (sex charges) and John Woodruff (finance/fraud charges?)

Last edited:

vegan3

not sure if gabriel williams is in this family pic or not. the ladies on both ends look familiar.

1707897483123.png

Last edited:

Enthetan

Isaac

David Miscavige was served so add him to your growing list. OSA - tick tock...you are next. You should bail the sinking ship of Scientology and join the SPTV gang. It's a lot more fun and we are truly clearing the planet of this evil organization that trafficks humans and destroys families.