Consciousness should be impossible

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Only a commie 'thetan' would claim that nobody 'owns' their aware SELF or SELVES, and it all belongs to the whole. Being an INDIVIDUAL is an act of intentional creation, which permits his subsequent creations to exist.....outside the universal prima materia..

View attachment 11759
Just consciousness playing games. There is no outside - there is only consciousness.

Barile

I gotta go with the Schrodinger quote!

I don't think there could be this illusion of dumping BTs into another's world or upon a different universe, if there wasn't some actual zero point where space and dimensions were irrelevant. They'd have to have some common denominator in their creation or, couldn't cling. But, I do think there's infinite dynamis in a simple postulate TO BE individual AWARENESS.

Only a commie 'thetan' would claim that nobody 'owns' their aware SELF or SELVES, and it all belongs to the whole. Being an INDIVIDUAL is an act of intentional creation, which permits his subsequent creations to exist without dissolving into the primordial fire.

View attachment 11759
ya, prolly right about that. have to wonder if it's not just all turtles all the way down. that would simplify wardrobe choices and the need for
explanations.

but... did you notice that within the words SELF and SELVES, there is the base, ELF and ELVES? this is ignored by almost everyone. I find this...
curious.

Hatshepsut

Loved that little vid. Didn't get the elf or elves.

ya, prolly right about that. have to wonder if it's not just all turtles all the way down. that would simplify wardrobe choices and the need for
explanations.

but... did you notice that within the words SELF and SELVES, there is the base, ELF and ELVES? this is ignored by almost everyone. I find this...
curious.

Loved that vid. Didn't get the elf or elves.

To my mind, programs regarded as our true selves, do have life bits, and tend to remain alive or active til vindicated or completing a goal. I've experienced an entire games ensemble of cached characters, up and float away, dissolving into nothingness. Were they full individuals or imbued pieces of some more authentic Self? Dunno. But mostly they can seem
to possess a dynamic driver, and consciousness, and suddenly go poof. I've often wondered,....gone poof to where?....some Static state?

1623546431225.png

Last edited:

Barile

Hatshepsut

McKenna's voice sounds like one of those of the elves.
He doesn't take his sanity seriously himself. Serious delusion? Chroninc pathological delusion. LOL

I've had my share of trips and never got the elves. Sometimes you just don't ingest enough. Oh well.

Clever art in the video. I listened to a lot of Terence McKenna last year. He died of brain cancer. Maybe the elves were assisted by the tumor in his brain. No, I don't think that. But when you grant an inch to invaders in your physical head, they sometimes try to take a yard. I've had four hippie friends who died of cancer after being the most 'allowing' individuals on the planet. Myself, the ears perk at the first suspicion of uninvited presence. Elves or no, and I woulda remembered.

Screen capture

1623572379256.png

Last edited:

Barile

McKenna's voice sounds like one of those of the elves.
He doesn't take his sanity seriously himself. Serious delusion? Chroninc pathological delusion. LOL

I've had my share of trips and never got the elves. Sometimes you just don't ingest enough. Oh well.

Clever art in the video. I listened to a lot of Terence McKenna last year. He died of brain cancer. Maybe the elves were assisted by the tumor in his brain. No, I don't think that. But when you grant an inch to invaders in your physical head, they sometimes try to take a yard. I've had four hippie friends who died of cancer after being the most 'allowing' individuals on the planet. Myself, the ears perk at the first suspicion of uninvited presence. Elves or no, and I woulda remembered.

Screen capture

View attachment 11771
well, tbh, I never ran into elves either ( if ya had to put a name on it ), but however he saw it, all I can say is, he certainly seemed convinced. even his friends and brother weren't entirely onboard with things he was so sure of. it is undeniable that he was an explorer in a realm that
most dare not go, except in fantasy writings or comment sections. one thing I'm entirely certain of is that nobody gets out of here with their wallet and car keys, and a relatively short life is not a measure of value of the experience. he was also convinced that the world would end
in 2012, right? in retrospect, I have to scratch my head and ask, "end... define 'end'." I don't recall him or anyone being any more specific. there was no bang, but there was a shift. maybe that world is gone and we are just in denial, refusing to concede. some people are
very sure that when the lights go out, the game is over. wouldn't it be interesting if self fulfilling prophesies were the real point where the rubber meets the road? for those, only dreamless sleep. for the proponents of salvation, cotton candy clouds and golden harps. for the warriers of truth and cosmic justice, massive delays in the court schedules and threats of court packing. for the children of the elves, endless triple entendre 'yo momma' jokes and Escher skypaper . whatif all we perceive is just a harmonic overtone of the way things are in all worlds, all universes? oh... now shit gets real. Maybe Schrodinger and Planck were both right?
when considering delusion, I think one must pause to ask, which one? yours or mine?

Last edited:

Barile

Did Disney do DMT

>> Did Disney do DMT
seems as though those internet stories are the result of people experimenting with tall tales. I never found Disney stuff to bare
any relationship to deep spiritual questions or insights. Most accounts of his personal life painted him as one fucked up dude
on many levels, but that's about degree and opinion. the stories I find, remind me of a striking similarity to a later day CEO,
who was as reviled by people that worked for him, as he was admired by people who had never met him. again, which story fits
the narrative of the delusion in question?
more a question for Joe Rogan, philsopher, shaman and as seen in the news today, "apparently 5' 3" tall".

I think all is speculation in a dualist world, and knowing something is a relative proposition, like knowing the location and movement of a wave or particle through time. It's a show. You can believe you wrote and directed it, or you can suspend disbelief and hope it was worth the ticket price.
ya know, that is unless there really is some transcendental object at the end of time, and it's "chatty".
Guess we'll find out, eventually. That's my story, for the moment. :morecoffee:

Hatshepsut

Yup. There was a caste system in the workplace.

Some of the artist of the day were definitely in an altered state, smokin somethin. They hadn't the normal perceptions of our world.

Last edited:

Barile

Yup. There was a caste system in the workplace.

Some of the artist of the day were definitely in an altered state, smokin somethin. They hadn't the normal perceptions of our world.

I guess pot was a thing then, and animators would have been of the sort... like musicians and artists, who would have a high probability of checkin' it out.
I don't know if this explains the earlier source inspiration:

There is some stuff down here in this rabbit hole that suggests ya might need a rope to explore it. Seems to go back to oral tradition,
and who knows what? Ew, it's all medieval in here...

1623714959616.png