COB, David Miscavige, Please Assign a Condition of Treason to the OT Committee!

Type4_PTS

Hurricane Ida came into New Orleans yesterday as a Cat 4 hurricane, causing catastrophic damage to the area. There are two Church of Scientology Missions in New Orleans. WHY would the OT Committee allow this to happen when a few minutes of their time they could have handled the situation to reduce the power of this storm? Clearly, the OT Committee is in a condition of Treason at best! Please do the right thing and slam in their ethics!

scn new orleans.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

For OTs at cause over matter, energy, space, and time, it would have been child's play.
One of my informants inside the Church of Scientology (William "Billy" Blowdown) briefed me on what actually happened in the OT Committee he is an active member on.

In fact, the OTs in Clearwater did meet in an effort to find a solution the the hurricane velocity winds that were heading directly towards the two (2) Scientology missions in New Orleans. So, I asked him to brief us. . .

originally posted by Billy Blowdown
Well to be quite honest I feel pretty downtone and arc broken about what happened. During the emergency OT Committee meeting, everyone was trying to make it go right to use our postulates and superpowers to either AS-IS the hurricane completely and make it disappear. Or to use our tone-40 postulates and tractor beams to STEER the hurricane away from our missions and into wog medical buildings where some of the tenants were psychiatrists. I thought that was a stupid idea because there could have also been super upstat dentists and chiropractors in those buildings who are big donors to the org. That's when I r-factored the committee that I wanted to propose an ethical solution where everyone wins. So i turned down the lights and ran a big screen power-point presentation based on LRH tech. After clearing the term "hurricane" everyone had a lot of wins and cogs about how the problem was a WIND problem, which actually is just an AIR problem. That's when I played the LRH tape where he explains that it is very easy for OTs to pull the AIR cover off the planet. No air, no wind. No wind, no hurricane!. All the OTs in that room were stunned and after a short com lag, they began applauding, cheering and giving me "HIP-HIP-HOORAYS!" Then someone put some CI on my idea when they asked if pulling the air cover off the planet might actually unintentionally kill some of our whales that are donating big bucks for the new IDEAL ORG building. Then another OT on the committee suggested that we should not immediately begin pulling the air cover off the planet, but instead first check if there was an LRH reference on how to just pull SOME of the air cover off the planet, but not the air cover near our orgs. I said we should not wait any longer because the hurricane was getting close to New Orleans, but they out-voted me and instructed me to go back and fix my CSW with LRH references.

ML,
Billy Blowdown
OT VIII
2020 WINNER - Ideal Scientologist Award

Marko Ex

One of my informants inside the Church of Scientology (William "Billy" Blowdown) briefed me on what actually happened in the OT Committee he is an active member on.

In fact, the OTs in Clearwater did meet in an effort to find a solution the the hurricane velocity winds that were heading directly towards the two (2) Scientology missions in New Orleans. So, I asked him to brief us. . .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Type4_PTS

Given the briefing by Billy Blowdown I was clearly wrong to ask that the OT Committee be assigned a condition of Treason. It seems an assignment of Confusion would have been more appropriate.

onceuponatime

Given the briefing by Billy Blowdown I was clearly wrong to ask that the OT Committee be assigned a condition of Treason. It seems an assignment of Confusion would have been more appropriate.
You can't go around approving incomplete CSWs. CSWs (and the rest of the LRH admin tech) is how Scientologists are able to stay so busy, do so much work, and still get nothing done. Just think, if they'd approved his CSW then that would be it, cycle over. By saying it's incomplete they give him a ton more work to do and they have more opportunities to waste time (obviously they won't approve his revised CSW either, it will probably take 3-4 submissions, at least). By the time they open their eyes and look around it will be too late, but not to worry they know who the real cause of the suppression is, the psychs. Another fundraising campaign for CCHR and we're back on track.

If you can't follow what I'm saying, well, that's the miracle of the LRH admin tech.