Church of Scientology expects snitching and ratting out of your family in "knowledge reports"

Karen#1

The technique is called "Rollback" This is a procedure frequently used.

When a knowledge report is written, a series of people are interviewed rolling back to the originator to find the WHO started the criticism.

Punishments are severe.

A common one is cleaning a dumpster or toilet with a toothbrush. Not normal tools for cleaning but a toothbrush !

Also explaining the SPITTING culture, why Sea Org members spit on each other.

Last edited:

Karen#1

For pure humiliation, spitting is utilized among staff especially at INt Base. Staff spit on each other.
Chuck Beatty did an excellent post on YouTube that I am cross-posting here ~~

Chuck Beatty
2 hours ago (edited)
Wow Karen. Diana was the division 6 top manager, she was Commodore's Staff Aide for Division 6, at that time Hubbard told his messenger Jill Goodman to go spit in Diana's face. What is parallel important, it was ten years later, when Hubbard wrote the infamous (to those that read this comment order by Hubbard 1982 and afterwards) to John Aczel who was then the boss over Scientology Missions, and John used to be under Division 6 when Diana was Div 6 international boss. it is totally parallel. I never spotted that. Hubbard was scathing of how Division 6 and the "Missions" were being run and Hubbard let loose on his daughter and later John Aczel.
In 1982, Hubbard wrote "....and if you see WDC SMI [John Aczel] spit on him for me....."
Just like Hubbard ordered his messenger to spit on Diana ten years earlier, wow! I never connected those two incidents, but there's a connection, Div 6/Missions scathing Hubbard reaction to the bosses of those areas which were similarly located in the overall top management bureaucracy zones.

Rolling back all the evil nastiness of Scientology, it all goes back to Hubbard.
This Hubbard "roll back" system is a blame system.

Hubbard wrote the movement's riules so the movement staffs blame each other, and never blame Hubbard.
Roll back, and the Hubbard "why finding" also, always end up leaving Hubbard, the true source of the Scientology failures, blameless.

The biggest long term realization one will attain over and over, is Hubbard's system left him blameless, and always points the guns as those who criticize or point out Hubbard as being the one who is the ultimate source of the bad in Scientology.

Hubbard made it impossible to blame him for Scientology's quackery's failure.
But quackery by definition will fail. Hubbard called his quackery by so many high fallutin positive names, the movement members never are allowed to call the quackery for what it is, and never blame Hubbard for the faulty quackery.

------------------------------
IN the Sea Org, there was a condemnatory nickname for Sea Org members who parsed everything by Hubbard policy, Hubbard called such a person a "Sea Org lawyer". As a Flag course supervisor of policy, I evolved into that kind of thinking Sea Org member. Well, even I, when I first read the "....spit on him for me...." Hubbard order, I thought LRH was being figurative. Then I thought, no one in their right mind would execute that order, since it was technically a violation of the law of any country, to strike or spit on someone as LRH ordered, and there is the LRH policy that says "don't do anything illegal" and also in 1978-79 ish, LRH wrote Way to Happiness which also restated "don't do anything illegal" so no one ought to take ANY of Hubbard's past policy statements literally and violate any law anywhere, at any time.

So, that's why for years, once this all came up, I agreed it was Miscavige's not applying the full breadth of Hubbard's rules, as a true "Sea Org lawyer" ought to apply the full Hubbard policies, and never do anything illegal, minimally, and never strike or spit savagely demean fellow lifetime Sea Org staffers like Miscavige has done.

So, there is a measure of literalness Miscavige chose to follow Hubbard's out of control irrational orders, in violation of Hubbard's own saner rules and laws, which of course Hubbard himself violated his own policies, by himself doing illegal things that Hubbard did, and hid, as in all of Hubbard's false statements to the IRS demanding to be given IRS tax exemption and acceptance, when Hubbard was non stop to the end of his life, violating rules for which the IRS never could give Hubbard/Scientology tax exemption rightly, during Hubbard's life.

Hubbard violated his own rules.

Hubbard's quackery doesn't deserve the "religious tax exemption" which Scientology won once Hubbard died in 1988, and Hubbard's constant meddling with the Church of Scientology wasn't ongoing so that Miscavige and Marty then orchestrated the pushing of the IRS tax expert lawyers to game the IRS into giving Scientology it's undeserving IRS religious tax exemption.

Karen#1

@Karen#1

Question: Did you ever know any staffer that had Kha-Khan status so that any knowledge report about them would be disregarded?
(I hope that you don't think that this question is off-topic for this thread.)
Kha Khan status looked good when it came out in an issue.
In reality it carried very little weight.
Kha Khans were RPFd and Com Ev'd if they angered COMMAND INTENTION.
9 lives ? Rubbish

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
On the subject of writing KR's on family, well, here's one.

Both myself and my wife were on staff at the same time. I was on staff previously, and decided to go back on, this being about fifteen years later. I was thinking things had changed since I was on staff before, after talking with recruiters. (I cringe while writing this up.) I realized the error in my ways pretty early on and started routing off, which is how I got here today. I saw that staff pay was not going to cover our life expenses. I also saw that the only way the org was making GI was mostly through the regging of staff. During my routing out, (At an AO) which is a story of four months of sec check and FPRD, conditions, you name it, I was forced to NOT talk to my wife about what was happening to me, as well as write up anything that would amount to natter, entheta, etc. FROM HER. I was also made to write up if she asked about my leaving staff, at all for any reason. (The whole story is one that I should write up completely, and name names and orgs, but that will have to be later date.) As a matter of fact, the MAA made me call her and rattle off some of my items which I was KR'd on by my auditor during my sec check. That was a fucking uncomfortable phone call. As a result of the KR's that I wrote, she was forced to do a sec check, that SHE actually paid for while I was away still on my routing out. HCO PL Leaving and Leaves applied mindlessly with force and vigor, S.O. style, if you catch my drift.

Karen#1

On the subject of writing KR's on family, well, here's one.

Both myself and my wife were on staff at the same time. I was on staff previously, and decided to go back on, this being about fifteen years later. I was thinking things had changed since I was on staff before, after talking with recruiters. (I cringe while writing this up.) I realized the error in my ways pretty early on and started routing off, which is how I got here today. I saw that staff pay was not going to cover our life expenses. I also saw that the only way the org was making GI was mostly through the regging of staff. During my routing out, (At an AO) which is a story of four months of sec check and FPRD, conditions, you name it, I was forced to NOT talk to my wife about what was happening to me, as well as write up anything that would amount to natter, entheta, etc. FROM HER. I was also made to write up if she asked about my leaving staff, at all for any reason. (The whole story is one that I should write up completely, and name names and orgs, but that will have to be later date.) As a matter of fact, the MAA made me call her and rattle off some of my items which I was KR'd on by my auditor during my sec check. That was a fucking uncomfortable phone call. As a result of the KR's that I wrote, she was forced to do a sec check, that SHE actually paid for while I was away still on my routing out. HCO PL Leaving and Leaves applied mindlessly with force and vigor, S.O. style, if you catch my drift.

Imagine a cult that can ambush you into snitching on your OWN wife, and then making you PAY for confessional monies for Sec Checks on your own snitching.

Boy oh Boy

HelluvaHoax!

Imagine a cult that can ambush you into snitching on your OWN wife, and then making you PAY for confessional monies for Sec Checks on your own snitching. Boy oh Boy

I think you are really making too much out of this. It's not actually that big of a deal. . .

Because, after all, we've all had trillions of wives/husbands before and in the future we will have endless trillions more. Besides, on top of that, when are are through OT IX and OT X (as soon as they are released!) we will all have the native power to miraculously POSTULATE an Ideal Spouse, so this factually handles the wholetrack reason for that a being marries an out-pointy 2D.

A few quadrillion years from now you are going to be pulling air covers off planets and laughing about how you got all nattery about some light ethics gradients being applied back on earth. Seriously, when the church imposes gag orders or disconnects married couples, it's just a minor and temporary inconvenience, especially compared to how much the church is giving us. I mean, it's priceless! Who really gives a shit about homo sapiens spouses and their stupid little downstat hurt "feelings" when later we can mock up actual MEST money by just postulating it!

Let's have less entheta and criticism, okay? Karen, I already see clear evidence that the planet is finally getting handled---why just this morning I found a parking space that still had 7 minutes on the parking meter, so the whole flow of beings getting pulled down the MEST trap dwindling spiral is obviously reversing!

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Kha Khan status looked good when it came out in an issue.
In reality it carried very little weight.
Kha Khans were RPFd and Com Ev'd if they angered COMMAND INTENTION.
9 lives ? Rubbish
The reality of Kha Khan is that it's all about how senior your protector is, and how valuable he thinks you are to him, and who was harmed by whatever it was you did.

Are you a low-level staff who made a goof which resulted in Gross Income being down for the week? Expect serious shit to rain down on you.

Are you a high-producing reg, who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars per week for $cientology? You can rape a 13 year old girl, and they will cover it up.