"Christian" Scientologist Joy Villa is looking for a romantic partner ("2D") on a message board for Scientologists

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
"Christian" Scientologist Joy Villa is looking for a romantic partner ("2D") on a message board for Scientologists.

HT Aaron Smith-Levin.

Screenshot_20210830-143519_1630359373921.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-D69CQXEAQ5KkS.jpeg
E-D69CRWUAAcIac.jpeg

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I was thinking of some super upstat prospects, since Joy mentioned in her 2D PROMO PIECE that she makes "over $100K per year".

JOHN TRAVOLTA: Maybe not a good match, because $100K doesn't even pay for the annual jet fuel on one of JT's jumbo jets.

BOB DUGGAN: With a 3 billion dollar net worth, I am not confident that Bob would feel that Joy's meager $274 per day income havingness is of comparable magnitude. Maybe Joy can do some L's or some havingness booster rundowns and then CSW Bob for a trial blind date?

DAVID MISCAVIGE: It doesn't appear that the search parties that have been trying to find Shelly all these many years are going to be successful. Perhaps Joy can have her tattoos professionally removed and join the Sea Org at INT HEADQUARTERS and work her way up the lines to eventually get posted as COB MESSENGER. Then one night when everyone has left the building to go sleep, perhaps Joy can come into COB's office wearing those super-micro white hot pants that Ron's messengers wore. And Joy could bring in that super-expensive scotch that Ron loved to drink. And then maybe Joy could turn on some mood music, perhaps the romantic soundtrack from Ron's Space Jazz album. Then Joy would have to apply the conditions and deliver what is needed and wanted. If this all works out, they could get married and Joy could become the "royal first lady of Scientology" just like Mary Sue Hubbard! And then Joy could have similar wins to Mary Sue!!

Just trying to help out . . .

HelluvaHoax!

Oh wait, i think i goofed up.

Maybe Joy is promoting that she is LOOKING FOR someone who makes over $100K a year?

I thought she was promoting that SHE makes over $100K per year.

Someone please give me an r-factor! LOL

ISNOINews

Oh wait, i think i goofed up.

Maybe Joy is promoting that she is LOOKING FOR someone who makes over $100K a year?

I thought she was promoting that SHE makes over $100K per year.

Someone please give me an r-factor! LOL

Yeah, she wants someone who makes $100,000 a year.

I actually believe the OP is very important. I think she just blew her claim that she is a Christian out of the water. She says:

"I've been a Scientologist for 10 years. It's my life!"

And she is going to continue to claim to be a Christian? Seriously?

I say this is very important because her political identity, cachet, and following are all based on her purported Christianity. No MAGA person is following her because she is a Scientologist. Also, Christians tend to not like fake Christians, hypocrites and liars.

/

ISNOINews

Please note that Villa says that she has been a Scientologist for 10 years, and it's her life

And she's going to continue to say that she is a Christian?

She's going to say that she is Christian despite bragging about getting more than 100 people into Scientology? (Exactly how many people has she brought to a Christian church?)

She's going to say that she is Christian despite the fact that as Scientology Class 4 Auditor she is necessarily a Scientology minister or minister-in-training? See:

The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

TpyY6Ro_d.png

An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology.

EwldiI5 (1).png

RtJJyF7 (1).png

All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology.

5SP51YH (1).png

It is a prerequisite to for permanent certification as an Auditor that to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

mwG4SOi (1).png

/

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Yeah, she wants someone who makes $100,000 a year.

I actually believe the OP is very important. I think she just blew her claim that she is a Christian out of the water. She says:

"I've been a Scientologist for 10 years. It's my life!"

I say this is very important because her political identity, cachet, and following are all based on her purported Christianity. No MAGA person is following her because she is a Scientologist. Also, Christians tend to not like fake Christians, hypocrites and liars.

/

Yeah, she claims elsewhere to be a Christian but doesn't identify herself in any way as a Christian in her 2D Non-E message. Plus, she requires that her partner follow The Way to Happiness but there's no requirement to follow the bible.

She's very specific with her requirements of her partner being a Scientologist and on the Bridge but no requirements or expectations for her partner to practice Christianity. I guess she's OK with her partner believing that Christ was just an implant from a pissed off intergalactic warlord.

ISNOINews

Yeah, she claims elsewhere to be a Christian but doesn't identify herself in any way as a Christian in her 2D Non-E message. Plus, she requires that her partner follow The Way to Happiness but there's no requirement to follow the bible.

She's very specific with her requirements of her partner being a Scientologist and on the Bridge but no requirements or expectations for her partner to practice Christianity. I guess she's OK with her partner believing that Christ was just an implant from a pissed off intergalactic warlord.
Excellent analysis. Yeah, her entire personal ad screams "I'm a Scientologist; the Christian stuff is PR bullshit for the MAGA crowd." One could write Master's thesis parsing and detailing all of the reasons why that is true.

/

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Well, dagnabit and tarnation. I was really looking forward to getting some touch assists from Joy, but I guess I won't be able to apply because of point 18. I don't think I can pass off as "highly respected and regarded" while being declared. :cool:

Interesting in how at point 16 she says: "Takes pride in becoming a husband and provider", but nothing about being a father and at point 8 she speaks about a family dynamic, but again doesn't really spell it out.

Wow, I think Joy really did read HCO bulletin of Aug. 26th 1982 and took it to heart!
Even an old ethics gator like me is impressed.

The lolz never end with this one. Almost as funny as people claiming to be scientologists and muslims.

Also a big lol on the 100k req. I guess she really wants that bowling trophy from Davey.

ISNOINews

Please note that Villa says that she has been a Scientologist for 10 years, and it's her life

And she's going to continue to say that she is a Christian?

She's going to say that she is Christian despite bragging about getting more than 100 people into Scientology? (Exactly how many people has she brought to a Christian church?)

She's going to say that she is Christian despite the fact that as Scientology Class 4 Auditor she is necessarily a Scientology minister or minister-in-training? See:

The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

View attachment 13894

An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology.

View attachment 13895

View attachment 13896

All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology.

View attachment 13897

It is a prerequisite to for permanent certification as an Auditor that to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

View attachment 13898

/
I posted the following to Mike Rinder's story and want to add it here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to emphasize Joy Villa"s as a Scientology Class 4 Auditor on her Internship.

As set forth in: (a) the relevant Scientology HCOPLs and HCOBs in the current Minister's Course pack (which I have read); and (b) the official Scientology website, excerpted in my ESMBR thread about Villa's personal ad --

https://exscn2.net/threads/christian-scientologist-joy-villa-is-looking-for-a-romantic-partner-2d-on-a-message-board-for-scientologists.3880/

1)The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

2) An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology.

3) All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology
4) It is a prerequisite for permanent certification as an Auditor to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

Is Villa seriously going to continue to say that she is a Christian when she: (a) is, at minimum, a minister in training in a different religion, namely Scientology; and (b) has indeed almost completed her study and training to become a Scientology minister?

Additionally, Villa is a Scientology Clear, Super Powers Completion, all three Ls Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, OT Preps Completion, Celebrity Center, Int. Major FSM, Gold Meritorious with the IAS*, and Ideal Org Vanguard for Africa -- while there is no evidence that I am aware of** that she has been inside a Christian church for years, if not decades.

For Villa to assert that she is a Christian is insulting to true Christians given the above.

* Villa was also awarded Patron Meritorious jointly with Thorsten von Overgaard when they were together before they were married.

** If there were such evidence, Villa would have posted it to social media and I would have found it. In this particular case, absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

/

ISNOINews

I posted the following to Mike Rinder's story and want to add it here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to emphasize Joy Villa"s as a Scientology Class 4 Auditor on her Internship.

As set forth in: (a) the relevant Scientology HCOPLs and HCOBs in the current Minister's Course pack (which I have read); and (b) the official Scientology website, excerpted in my ESMBR thread about Villa's personal ad --

https://exscn2.net/threads/christian-scientologist-joy-villa-is-looking-for-a-romantic-partner-2d-on-a-message-board-for-scientologists.3880/

1)The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

2) An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology.

3) All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology
4) It is a prerequisite for permanent certification as an Auditor to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

Is Villa seriously going to continue to say that she is a Christian when she: (a) is, at minimum, a minister in training in a different religion, namely Scientology; and (b) has indeed almost completed her study and training to become a Scientology minister?

Additionally, Villa is a Scientology Clear, Super Powers Completion, all three Ls Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, OT Preps Completion, Celebrity Center, Int. Major FSM, Gold Meritorious with the IAS*, and Ideal Org Vanguard for Africa -- while there is no evidence that I am aware of** that she has been inside a Christian church for years, if not decades.

For Villa to assert that she is a Christian is insulting to true Christians given the above.

* Villa was also awarded Patron Meritorious jointly with Thorsten von Overgaard when they were together before they were married.

** If there were such evidence, Villa would have posted it to social media and I would have found it. In this particular case, absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

/
Flashback:

Joy Villa appeared in an ad for the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter:

Joy.Villa_.Meter_.png

/

Karakorum

The title of minister is highly respected in scientology and is proof of high religious devotion...

... said no one ever :moodswing:

The title 'minister' in scientology means absolutely nothing to those inside. As far as I know its just a ploy to make IRS happy and also to enable the crooked use of priest-penitent clauses to shield scientologists from having to testify in court.

Again, I'm not trying to imply that scientiology isn't a system of spiritual beliefs - aka a religion. But I am saying that the pseudo-Christian titles and the cross and pseudo-Buddhist verbiage... these are PR props aimed to be used against non-scientologists.

As for Joy's own religious conviction? Either she is severely confused, or she is a good scientologists and knows that you can't do "other practices", meaning she knows she can't 'really' be a christian. But she also read "It's a PR world" and knows when to tell "acceptable truths" or share a "shore story" with the press.

In other words: Scientologists lie, they are told to lie, expected to lie and get punished if they don't lie in accordance with the policy. Not lying would be considered an overt - a sin in scn lingo.

Type4_PTS

In other words: Scientologists lie, they are told to lie, expected to lie and get punished if they don't lie in accordance with the policy. Not lying would be considered an overt - a sin in scn lingo.
It's true, lying IS required of a Scientologist. As per Hubbard, it is the only way to control people. And controlling people is necessary for those who are Scientologists.

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952, excerpted in JOURNAL OF SCIENTOLOGY issue 18-G, reprinted in TECHNICAL VOLUMES OF DIANETICS & SCIENTOLOGY, vol. 1, p. 418

onceuponatime

The title of minister is highly respected in scientology and is proof of high religious devotion...

The title 'minister' in scientology means absolutely nothing to those inside. As far as I know its just a ploy to make IRS happy and also to enable the crooked use of priest-penitent clauses to shield scientologists from having to testify in court.

Again, I'm not trying to imply that scientiology isn't a system of spiritual beliefs - aka a religion. But I am saying that the pseudo-Christian titles and the cross and pseudo-Buddhist verbiage... these are PR props aimed to be used against non-scientologists.

As for Joy's own religious conviction? Either she is severely confused, or she is a good scientologists and knows that you can't do "other practices", meaning she knows she can't 'really' be a christian. But she also read "It's a PR world" and knows when to tell "acceptable truths" or share a "shore story" with the press.

I used to think auditors were respected, and maybe to the general scientology public they still are to some degree. Auditors/tech personnel are just an easy target when rons 100% unworkable tech does what it usually does (doesn't work).

I think the fact that Scientology and Scientologists lie so much and so easily is a point that the media and the courts could pick up on a bit more. I know it's had some coverage but they don't have the full picture. Maybe with this court case some more of it will be on display.

Karakorum

Auditors are respected, especially those who are highly trained and OTs themselves. But that has nothing to do with the minister title.

ISNOINews

I understand. However, I see nothing wrong, and indeed much good, in holding the Church of Scientology to its representations.

/

Karakorum

I understand. However, I see nothing wrong, and indeed much good, in holding the Church of Scientology to its representations.
Yeah I get that part. But nobody is gonna hold Joy accountable. Certainly not inside while she is an active and gung-ho tech-promoting good little PR soldier.

ISNOINews

Yeah I get that part. But nobody is gonna hold Joy accountable. Certainly not inside while she is an active and gung-ho tech-promoting good little PR soldier.
Members of the Christian MAGA community will hold her accountable by abandoning her if they learn that she really isn't a Christian and has been misrepresenting her beliefs and religious affiliation (i.e., lying) all along.

That is what I am working towards.

/

Dotey OT

Re-Membered

It does mean that the person went to the trouble of doing the Ministers Course, and read the book "All the World's Religions" and did that verbatim of the creed or whatever. But it is done over that superiority thing that you have when you are really in.