Chris Shelton has Mormon series

La La Lou Lou

The way they dress and the strict adherence to fantasy, there are certainly similarities...

Barile

Does this prove that Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) are ignorant or that Scientology still has a positive image? From a Scientology publicity release:

Members of the community gathered at the Church of Scientology to affirm their belief in the right for everyone to believe and practice their faith as they see fit.

Members of the community gathered at the Church of Scientology to affirm their belief in the right for everyone to believe and practice their faith as they see fit.

Ah... so ya, Flat Earth..... I get it now

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
I don't think so. I'm goin a googlin!
They did, but that was in 1834.

Relevant excerpt from here:

A History of the Name of the Church

Church scripture and history show that getting the Church’s name right has been an evolving process from the faith’s earliest days. In the Book of Mormon, for example, Christ’s disciples could not agree on what to call the Church. Christ’s answer was to “take upon you the name of Christ.” In 1830 the Church was organized as the Church of Christ. The Church adopted a resolution in 1834 to change the name to the Church of the Latter Day Saints to distinguish it from other Christian denominations of the time. Then in 1838, the Lord Jesus Christ revealed to Joseph Smith that the name of the Church is to be the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Over the years, the Church standardized the spelling and hyphenation of its name, making it The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as it is used today.

Since the first year of the Church’s founding, critics and others have sought to call the Church and its followers by other names — names Latter-day Saints used out of convenience at first but then came to embrace themselves. It’s hard work to undo nearly 189 years of history, culture and practice. But with God the impossible is possible. As President Nelson made clear in August 2018, “we have work before us to bring ourselves in harmony with [God’s] will.” Church leaders understand that this is a complex, multifaceted effort.