Chris Dunn evidence of advanced technology in Egypt

mimsey borogrove

If the sea level has been rising for thousands of years, inundating cities in the process - we are looking for past civilizations in all the wrong places: Mimsey

TheSneakster

Stuff that we know they had that together can cut even hard stone, if applied correctly:

Sand (millions of tons of it), Water (billions of gallons of it), Clay (to make ceramic surface grinding tools with sand embedded in the face, Rope twine soaked in organic glue and covered with sand. I would imagine some sort of low-pressure water jet cutter could be constructed with available materials.

An engineer needs to think with what they actually had on hand and how it might be applied to solve various problems.

mimsey borogrove

No. That theory has been thoroughly debunked by many engineers etc, but those professionals have no traction with the archeologists. In these videos you will see examples of tube drilling, which can't be duplicated by sand and copper tubes. How so? When you look at the wear patterns in the stone, they are not the same as sand wear patterns. Please look a the earlier posts in this thread - they go into some detail.

One of the things that is hard to debate is the angle of the tube drill striations - they are continuous spirals that go the depth of the hole. When you try to do that with sand, the sand is ground to powder and then must be flushed out, and replenished, thus you would not get those striations. Dunn made a latex cast of one of the tube drill cores which shows the spiral nature of the grooves. This is one of the red granite cores Petrie found, and wrapping the thread around it shows the continuous spiral groove.

Look at the striations at1:40 in the last video and the striations at 2:30

Do you think those could be made from sand and string, copper saws or tubes and the like?

These aren't modern in case you may offer up that - Petrie found the above core in the 1880s

Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie, FRS, FBA (3 June 1853 – 28 July 1942), commonly known as Flinders Petrie, was an English Egyptologist and a pioneer of systematic methodology in archaeology and preservation of artefacts. He held the first chair of Egyptology in the United Kingdom, and excavated many of the most important archaeological sites in Egypt in conjunction with his wife, Hilda Petrie.[3] Some consider his most famous discovery to be that of the Merneptah Stele,[4] an opinion with which Petrie himself concurred.[5
Mimsey

Last edited:

Irayam

I have nothing against the idea of lost civilizations and technology, but why would the Egyptians have used their power plants as tombs?

mimsey borogrove

We are talking about a civilization that was extant 12,000 years ago, that got wiped out during the Younger Dryas event. Not the Egyptians that have a history of 5 or 6000 years. In their own writing they say their civilization was some 40 K years old. There are lost civilizations under the Sands of the Sahara that existed 10 - 12 K years ago when it wasn't a desert. The Sphinx enclosure has heavy rain damage that is from that 10- 12K period.

There was never any evidence that the Giza Pyramid was ever a tomb. It may have been adapted to one after it was damaged by the internal explosion and subsequently abandoned. This civilization must have worked on a different power that our petroleum based technology. In Chris Dunn's book he lays out how the Gisa pyramid could convert vibrations in the earth, through harmonics and the piezo effect of the quartz crystals in a Hydrogen gas atmosphere into microwave power, and the shaft exiting from the kings chamber being the same size as a particular microwave. He shows how the two shafts leading to the queens chamber dripped chemicals to generate the hydrogen. But how they converted microwaves to power is a mystery in itself, if they even did. We dunno since there's no evidence of a structure to house the equipment on the location of the shaft exiting the pyramid.

There is an interesting video on the way Ankor Wat, Machu Piccu, Easter Island and the Giza pyramids etc. are under the same orbit, so I wonder if the microwave went up to a satellite system, and was sent back earthward. When you think we put a man in space with 1950's technology, and humans doing the orbit calculations instead of computers, the idea isn't so far fetched.

Back to the demise of the prior civilization - if you look at the Carrington event, were a solar flare of that magnitude to happen today and hit the earth squarely, it would cripple our civilization. If the power transformers were to be fried, how would we build more with no electric power?

The Younger Dryas event likely threw that civilization back to the stone age, and it has taken humans 10 - 12 K years to recover.

Mimsey

On February 14 the sun erupted with the largest solar flare seen in four years—big enough to interfere with radio communications and GPS signals for airplanes on long-distance flights.

As solar storms go, the Valentine's Day flare was actually modest. But the burst of activity is only the start of the upcoming solar maximum, due to peak in the next couple of years.
"The sun has an activity cycle, much like hurricane season," Tom Bogdan, director of the Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder, Colorado, said earlier this month at a meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Washington, D.C.

During the Carrington Event, northern lights were reported as far south as Cuba and Honolulu, while southern lights were seen as far north as Santiago, Chile. (See pictures of auroras generated by the Valentine's Day solar flare.)

The flares were so powerful that "people in the northeastern U.S. could read newspaper print just from the light of the aurora," Daniel Baker, of the University of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, said at a geophysics meeting last December.

We live in a cyber cocoon enveloping the Earth," Baker said. "Imagine what the consequences might be."

Of particular concern are disruptions to global positioning systems (GPS), which have become ubiquitous in cell phones, airplanes, and automobiles, Baker said. A $13 billion business in 2003, the GPS industry is predicted to grow to nearly $1 trillion by 2017.
In addition, Baker said, satellite communications—also essential to many daily activities—would be at risk from solar storms.

"Every time you purchase a gallon of gas with your credit card, that's a satellite transaction," he said.

But the big fear is what might happen to the electrical grid, since power surges caused by solar particles could blow out giant transformers. Such transformers can take a long time to replace, especially if hundreds are destroyed at once, said Baker, who is a co-author of a National Research Council report on solar-storm risks.

The U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Cliver agrees: "They don't have a lot of these on the shelf," he said.

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

I really wanted to go on this tour, but life has been conspiring against me. Mimsey

UnchartedX
2 hours ago (edited)
Taking off for Egypt! And taking a little bit of 'stuff' with me. It's been a few years since I was last in Egypt, and I'm greatly looking forward to the chance to visit ancient Khemit and her mysteries once again, if only to escape from the rest of the world for a couple of weeks. I'm writing this as I sit here in NYC, hurrying up and waiting to check into my flight to Cairo. I successfully passed the 'viro-political travel test' with negative results for the coof, so should now be allowed to enter Egypt. Something of a shock flying into a somewhat dystopian JFK Airport, with few people around, shops closed and shuttered, and the military greeting every arriving passenger and enforcing 'travel track and tracing' forms. As you might be able to tell from the image, I plan to capture and document as much of my trip as I can. I also hope to do a few channel uploads while in Egypt - these won't be my normal type of highly produced video, but more of a 'walk and talk' review of raw footage. If livestreaming is possible - and this will very much depend on internet access - then I may also pop up a stream. Let me know if you have any questions you'd like to see me address in these videos! I hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers Ben

1606344165230.png

freethinker

Controversial

freethinker

Controversial
I agree that the technology used was advanced.

It's a stretch to say the pyramid was a power plant.

Why no power now?
The Ancient Great Reset.

freethinker

Controversial
I have nothing against the idea of lost civilizations and technology, but why would the Egyptians have used their power plants as tombs?
No pharaohs were buried in the pyramids.

mimsey borogrove

Shit - I so wanted to go on this tour. Mimsey.

UnchartedX8 hours ago

Hello All! Back to Cairo for the next 5 nights as we wind up what has been an epic tour of Egypt - it has been awesome to spend time here with all the guests, as well as Jimmy from the @Bright Insight channel. We have been super busy, with a full schedule, but have also had most of these sites to ourselves, truly a rare occurrence in Egypt, and everyone is in high spirits. I will be posting videos and updates as soon as the tour finishes, as you might imagine I've been very busy collecting material. I have been posting images daily over at twitter and instagram - so if you're interested in seeing the daily highlights from this trip, give me a follow over there!

Twitter: @UnchartedX1 https://twitter.com/UnchartedX1

Instagram: @UnchartedX7 https://www.instagram.com/unchartedx7/

Cheers! Ben

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Is Chris Dunn related to Paul Dunn?

mimsey borogrove

Ask him, I dunno. Mimsey

PS Who on earth is Paul Dunn? LDS? Football? Editor? Police officer? Actor? Google knows these people and more by that name.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Dunn's in California...

5 stars if you know the reference :D

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Ask him, I dunno. Mimsey

PS Who on earth is Paul Dunn? LDS? Football? Editor? Police officer? Actor? Google knows these people and more by that name.
LDS mythomaniac in chief.

mimsey borogrove

A quick video from Ben's Egypt tour that I wanted to go on - this was posted 12-15-2020 so it's up to date as can be:

Descending into the subterranean chamber of the Great Pyramid of Giza! A quick video I wanted to share while still here in Egypt - my footage from the descending passageway and into the deep subterranean chamber, in the bedrock beneath the Great Pyramid. Accessed as part of our 2-hour private visit into the structure during the 2020 UnchartedX tour of Egypt. Much more to come! Please like and subscribe, and leave me a comment with your thoughts!

UnchartedX: https://UnchartedX.com Official
UnchartedX Merch store! Support the channel, get some natty threads: https://teespring.com/stores/unchartedx
Support my work: http://unchartedx.com/support

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

Video clip of great pyramid taken a few weeks ago - if you look at the quality of the workmanship on the blocks some which weigh 70 tons - their flatness, the straight cuts, the smoothness and lack of chisel marks, it is plainly evident it wasn't done with sand and copper saws.

"Ever wonder what the inside of the Great Pyramid looks like? This FULL interior tour of The Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt was filmed on December 11, 2020 with an IPhone 12 Pro. Jimmy of the Bright Insight YouTube channel explores The Great Pyramid for his first time. This is a complete tour of the entire internal structure of the ancient Egyptian Pyramid, including the so-called “King’s/Queen’s” Chamber, Grand Gallery, Subterranean Chamber, and all various tunnels/shafts located throughout. Because of the nature of the small areas, I had to film in vertical mode...so please understand I wouldn't do that otherwise. ***I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND listening through earphones to effectively hear all commentary, especially while I am in the "King’s" chamber, and when listening to the incredible “Ohm” vibrational sound when I’m in the “Queen’s” chamber. Enjoy! I had the privilege of attending a tour with Ben from the YouTube channel: ‘UnchartedX’ - Go follow him and watch his outstanding video https://youtu.be/EE5NlANGZMg inside the Great Pyramid's subterranean chamber! And I have to say, my cameo appearance in his video is quite hilarious, lmao. I highly recommend that everyone make a trip to Egypt to visit these amazing sites. Ancient Rome and Greece have NOTHING on the size and eminence of the Ancient Egyptians. The tour company I went with is The Khemet School of Ancient Mysticism, and they receive my highest recommendation. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with their service. Patricia and Youself Awyan are not only massively experienced, but wonderful people as well. I will absolutely be going to Egypt again in the not so distant future, and I will be going with them! Stay tuned for updates if you’d like to attend the next tour with me in Egypt. Go checkout their website at: https://www.khemitology.com

mimsey borogrove

This video examines the most precision granite box in Egypt - very amazing. To give you and idea how hard the granite the box and room are made from see these:

A mineral of unknown hardness can be tested against one of the standard minerals listed below. Whichever one scratches the other is harder and if both scratch each other they are both the same hardness. Granite is rated 6 on the Mohs scale. Engineered Stone because it is composed primarily of quartz is rated 7.
https://www.solidsurfacedesigns.net/Blogs/Articles/The-Durability-of-Granite-and-Quartz-Countertops#:~:text=A mineral of unknown hardness,of quartz is rated 7.

Granite comes in at a 6 to 7 on the Mohs scale, meaning it is relatively hard. The igneous rock is comprised of mostly quartz and feldspar, along with smaller amounts of various other minerals. An example of the hardness of a granite countertop can be seen in the fact that a knife blade will not scratch the surface. Because granite is between a 6 and 7 on the Mohs scale, it would be able to scratch other types of stone that have lower ratings, such as marble.
Granite Hardness: How Hard is the Natural Stone? | Marble.com

Mohs Hardness Scale
MineralHardness
Talc
1​
Gypsum
2​
Calcite
3​
Fluorite
4​
Apatite
5​
Orthoclase
6​
Quartz
7​
Topaz
8​
Corundum
9​
Diamond
10​

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

The bent pyramid has been closed to the public for many many years, and just now opened - what a crazy place. I have no idea what or why it was built with this feature inside it. It is a workout and a half duck walking inside the tunnels to get to the middle of it.
Mimsey

"INCREDIBLE! First ever video footage INSIDE the Bent Pyramid of Egypt! Researchers have waited more than 5 decades to see what the interior structure of the Bent Pyramid looks like. This video was filmed on November 30th, 2020 and is among the first to ever show the public what the interior of this incredible ancient site looks like. This pyramid had been closed to researchers and the public up until June of 2019, and very few people have had the privilege to enter this incredible ancient site."

mimsey borogrove

Getting the massive obelisks and the 70 tonne granite beams in the Giza pyramid from 580 miles away in the Aswan quarry - see link in blue below image:

1611645523508.png

Abstract
Key questions: How accurate was the relief on the wall of Hatshepsut’s temple at Deir el-Bahri? How could the Heavy-Lift barge (HL-barge) on the relief be loaded and discharged, and how was the structural integrity of the barge ensured during all stages of the operation? How did the tow navigate down-stream on the river Nile? This report presents possible answers from an operational point of view, concluding that the stone mason knew best.

Queen Hatshepsut’s Heavy-Lift obelisk river barge - HISTORIC VESSELS