Chris Dunn evidence of advanced technology in Egypt

mimsey borogrove

Christopher Dunn : Lost Technologies of (a very) Ancient Egypt || April 2023

There is one person who probably has had more influence than anybody else over alternative views on the textbook narrative of ancient Egyptian technology. Christopher Dunn has written three prominent books on the subject. That is actually a piece of news, because number three hasn’t yet been published. It will be out by the end of this year. Chris Dunn is an engineer, and thus he has the perspective of the people who actually built the marvels of ancient Egypt. He is very much not an Egyptologist or an archaeologist. Precisely because of that I would not hesitate to call him a leading expert in this field. The two books he is known for are The Giza Power Plant and Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt. The upcoming book is a sequel to the first one and has the title Giza – The Tesla Connection, with the subtitle Acoustical Science and the Harvesting of Clean Energy. Those who are skeptical of the idea that the precise artifacts and impressive buildings of ancient Egypt must have been made with the help of high-tech machinery often ask: ”So, why haven’t we found any traces of those machines?” In fact, most machines that have been used to construct things are lost. Over time they corrode and turn to dust, especially if we are talking about an Egyptian civilization way older than the textbook dynasties. ”I support the idea of a previous civilization that was met with a cataclysm”, says Chris. In his new book, he fine tunes his theories about how the Giza pyramids harnessed and transmitted energy. Important parts rest on the work by Nasa physicist Friedemann Freund. The Tesla connection is, among other things, the way the energy was distributed. Some say the knowledge about how to generate basically free energy has been actively suppressed since the days of Nikola Tesla, perhaps even longer. Chris Dunn is inclined to agree. ”There have been some very bright people out here who feel their ideas have been suppressed”, he says. ”There are vested interests that would prevent new technologies from being introduced, which would make their investments worthless.” ”In my new book, I am closer to describing more fully a better way to harness electricity. I expect it’s going to be 50-60 years before people take it seriously. That’s why I devote the book to future generations.” ”Or it may take a week. It depends who gets involved.”

mimsey borogrove

I used to think that sacred geometry was a bunch of woo woo, largely because I never took the time to grok it. As I started listening to the golden section (22:24 and on) it became clear what it was about. Not woo woo at all, but a rather basic scalable system, that is found in nature, based on mathematics. Worth the listen because the interrelations are astounding. Mimsey
Randall Carlson & Ben Van Kerkwyk Explore Ancient Earth’s Most Violent Catastrophes
Randall Carlson & Ben Van Kerkwyk join the Danny Jones podcast to discuss sacred geometry, ancient civilizations, & catastrophist geology.
OUTLINE
0:00 - The censored JRE podcast
12:46 - Testing of Malcolm Bendall’s plasmoid technology
16:50 - Probability of plasmoids being used by ancient cultures
22:24 - The ‘golden section’ reflected in the human body, nature, & DNA
47:34 - Sacred Geometry & it’s relation to TIME
53:34 - Ancient measuring systems
1:03:10 - Sacred geometry encoded in Stone Henge & Planet Earth
1:17:34 - The sacred architecture of reality
1:23:40 - Ancient vases built using computers? Structured light scanning measurements of Egyptian artifacts
1:48:41 - Relationship between precision & function
1:54:27 - What would a super advanced ancient civilization look like? Cosmic extinction events.
2:07:16 - The blueprints to our cosmic future
2:25:35 - Connection between the Sphinx & the Younger Dryas cataclysm
2:28:41 - Major cooling & heating events throughout history
2:48:56 - The bottleneck in human genetic diversity after the Younger Dryas
2:51:45 - Parts of the world & animal species affected most by the Younger Dryas - Big animals in Africa are the survivors of the Pleistocene.
2:56:08 - Younger Dryas ‘cosmic air-burst’ theory
2:59:58 - Solar ejections, solar storms & the Carrington event
3:06:54 - The LANGUAGE of catastrophist geology
3:15:22 - Evidence of ancient MEGA-FLOODS in North America
3:16:57 - Plato's Atlantis
3:23:31 - Randall debunks the magnetic pole shift cataclysm theory
3:36:00 - Changing the accepted narrative of earths history
@TheDAT9
13 hours ago (edited)
I'm of the same mind as Ben I'm an engineer, and I want to know how they made and moved those enormous stones. Even the bowls and vases they found in Egypt in large quantities implies the they just knocked 'em out like it was easy. That is the big mystery to me.
@joshsmith3650
1 day ago
I’ve heard about the Golden Ratio over and over. I thought it was all B.S. until this episode. It helps me know, without a doubt, that God designed everything with purpose. Too many similarities and reoccurring patterns to think this was all by accident.
@jraudio9070
1 day ago
As a machinist I’m blown away. Thinking about the precision of the vase the machine that made this would have needed to be incredibly rigid. Also the cutting tools employed would have had to been to a precision not even employed in aircraft or rocket manufacturing. Tolerance is typically on even precise holes held to +.0005, that’s half a thou. The fact that it’s also using a algorithm to produce the radius of each surface feature is mind blowing. There is a incredible sophistication to this that is out of time and should disturb everyone to what we have been told about history and how accurate it is.
@Alarix246
21 hours ago
2:43:48 wow, the moment Ben mentioned Tony Heller! I'm so glad these guys have sensible opinion on the political agenda of the "global warming"! Now especially as concerning what Randall revealed in another Danny's podcast the usage of the fossil fuels will plummet anyway, as was bound to happen, all these climatic alarmists will lose the target of their hatred. I wonder what they will invent then?

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

There's two technologies at work here - the hand tools that were used on limestone, sandstone and alabaster etc during the dynastic years, and the older technology that worked in granite, diorite etc which is around 9 on the Mohs scale. Sandstone is around 5 or 6 on the mohs scale and can be worked with hand tools, and many beautiful and impressive structures and artifacts were made by hand. However they lack the precision of the work done in the harder stone.20211027_094139 (Medium).jpg

Hand tool work done in alabaster
20211027_094343 (Medium).jpg

Precision work done in much harder stone. This vase does not have a flat bottom, it is perfectly balanced.

Pictures from my trip to Egypt.

Mimsey

mimsey borogrove

LOL. Who in their right mind would hammer away at something with a stone ball in their hands? If they wanted to use a stone, they would put it in a lacrosse type handle making it more like a hammer or sledge hammer.

What is unanswered - how did they make the pounder balls? They don't occur naturally. It's an igneous rock and has to be quarried. So what did they do, take random rocks and through repetive pounding they rounded themselves?
1697033565831.png
Mimsey

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

When diorite is gneiss; Products of the Gebel el-Asr quarries

Gebel el-Asr does not appear to be a typical Egyptian archaeological site. There are no pyramids (not even small mudbrick ones), no temples and no large structures. You could easily drive past it without noticing, but you will certainly have seen its products in museums and on television programmes. Gebel el-Asr is the only quarry in Egypt that produced three varieties of metamorphic gneiss, prized by the Egyptians from the Predynastic to the Middle Kingdom for the manufacture of stone vessels and statuary. The most recognisable product of the quarry, the gneiss statue of Khafre from his valley temple (shown in the photo below), even has its own Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khafre_Enthroned.

"Take comfort in knowing that gneiss can withstand heavy use; it is made up of minerals in the 6-7 range on Mohs scale, meaning it's harder than glass and about the same hardness as steel."

La La Lou Lou

LOL. Who in their right mind would hammer away at something with a stone ball in their hands? If they wanted to use a stone, they would put it in a lacrosse type handle making it more like a hammer or sledge hammer.

What is unanswered - how did they make the pounder balls? They don't occur naturally.
View attachment 23007
Mimsey
One thing they had then that we don't have now is time. We need everything instantaneously, they didn't they could pile up stones into a pyramid taking decades and thousands of people, they had plenty of people and plenty of food and plenty of time.

I love the thought of super technical civilizations that disappeared in a nuclear holocaust, as much as anyone else. I just don't see evidence. You do, it's your bias, you will always see things that back you up, and I will always see things that back me up. That's how political parties and cults work. It's very hard to see anything without bias.

I used to love reading about ancient Indian flying vehicles. I still think that when sea levels rose at the end of the last Ice Age many cities were flooded, people build cities on the coast now, no reason to believe they didn't do that in areas that were not frozen, and then flooded. History is being rewritten all the time. There have been some work finding lost flooded buildings just off the coast of India, but more needs to be done. There are some great discoveries going on in Turkey on civilizations that were far more advanced than we thought, but they were before metal and before agriculture, they didn't have Black and Decker drills or lazer=beams, but they they had hard stones and they carved stone into T shaped columns with animal decorations, all before the agricultural revolution or before anyone started to make bronze, that impresses me enough. There have been amazing granite buildings made before power tools, in many parts of the world.

La La Lou Lou

When diorite is gneiss; Products of the Gebel el-Asr quarries

Gebel el-Asr does not appear to be a typical Egyptian archaeological site. There are no pyramids (not even small mudbrick ones), no temples and no large structures. You could easily drive past it without noticing, but you will certainly have seen its products in museums and on television programmes. Gebel el-Asr is the only quarry in Egypt that produced three varieties of metamorphic gneiss, prized by the Egyptians from the Predynastic to the Middle Kingdom for the manufacture of stone vessels and statuary. The most recognisable product of the quarry, the gneiss statue of Khafre from his valley temple (shown in the photo below), even has its own Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khafre_Enthroned.

"Take comfort in knowing that gneiss can withstand heavy use; it is made up of minerals in the 6-7 range on Mohs scale, meaning it's harder than glass and about the same hardness as steel."

That's gneiss dear.

mimsey borogrove

One thing they had then that we don't have now is time. We need everything instantaneously, they didn't they could pile up stones into a pyramid taking decades and thousands of people, they had plenty of people and plenty of food and plenty of time.

I love the thought of super technical civilizations that disappeared in a nuclear holocaust, as much as anyone else. I just don't see evidence. You do, it's your bias, you will always see things that back you up, and I will always see things that back me up. That's how political parties and cults work. It's very hard to see anything without bias.

I used to love reading about ancient Indian flying vehicles. I still think that when sea levels rose at the end of the last Ice Age many cities were flooded, people build cities on the coast now, no reason to believe they didn't do that in areas that were not frozen, and then flooded. History is being rewritten all the time. There have been some work finding lost flooded buildings just off the coast of India, but more needs to be done. There are some great discoveries going on in Turkey on civilizations that were far more advanced than we thought, but they were before metal and before agriculture, they didn't have Black and Decker drills or lazer=beams, but they they had hard stones and they carved stone into T shaped columns with animal decorations, all before the agricultural revolution or before anyone started to make bronze, that impresses me enough. There have been amazing granite buildings made before power tools, in many parts of the world.
Well, it's a theory. Here's another: dynastic Egypt was an agrarian civilization. They grew crops in the rich soil after the Nile receded each year. During the annual floods they all worked building pyramids. They quarried limestone, they quarried sandstone and used them in many building projects. They found many granite, diorite and basalt objects left from prior more advanced civilizations and incorporated them in their structures and lives.

Where do you get the idea earlier society died in a nuclear holocaust from? More likely it was the Younger Dryas Boundary event 12k years ago that pretty much trashed many parts of the world. There's 3 theories there - one is that there was a massive comet strike that hit the great lakes area and another is that the crust rotated over the mantle causing massive floods. Or maybe it was a close encounter by a planetoid such as discussed by Velikovsky. None has been determined as the cause, yet the evidence abounds that something happened.

All 3 of these could account for the 300 ft sea level rise that we know for sure happened.

I posted may articles on this thread if you have the time to read / watch them. This vase is accurate to less than a human hair. No way it could have been made by hand tools. And it's not the only one - there were many thousands of them, many were found beneath the step pyramid.

La La Lou Lou

Well, it's a theory. Here's another: dynastic Egypt was an agrarian civilization. They grew crops in the rich soil after the Nile receded each year. During the annual floods they all worked building pyramids. They quarried limestone, they quarried sandstone and used them in many building projects. They found many granite, diorite and basalt objects left from prior more advanced civilizations and incorporated them in their structures and lives.

Where do you get the idea earlier society died in a nuclear holocaust from? More likely it was the Younger Dryas Boundary event 12k years ago that pretty much trashed many parts of the world. There's 3 theories there - one is that there was a massive comet strike that hit the great lakes area and another is that the crust rotated over the mantle causing massive floods. Or maybe it was a close encounter by a planetoid such as discussed by Velikovsky. None has been determined as the cause, yet the evidence abounds that something happened.

All 3 of these could account for the 300 ft sea level rise that we know for sure happened.

I posted may articles on this thread if you have the time to read / watch them. This vase is accurate to less than a human hair. No way it could have been made by hand tools. And it's not the only one - there were many thousands of them, many were found beneath the step pyramid.

The Nuclear holocaust theory used to be very popular at one time. It was tied up with flying saucers and nuclear weapons as described in the ancient Hindu texts, reinterpreted in the twentieth century.

mimsey borogrove

I think the nuke theory stemmed from Sitskin's translations of the Sumerian tablets. He discusses fields of green glass that resembles our nuke tests as proof of a nuke war by the Anunnaki, which was "debunked" Pitty. Those debunkers are the ones that blab the endings of books and movies spoiling the fun of reading or watching to the end.

Many times they are dead wrong. In this article they posit the green glass came from a meteorite impact:
In Search of Desert Glass

"A unique and beautiful yellow-green glass occurs in ‘the Great Sand Sea’, a huge and inhospitable area of moving sand dunes in the Egyptian Sahara. The glass was first documented in 1932 by Peter Clayton, a topographer for the Geological Department of the Survey of Egypt. However, it is clear that locals have known about this type of glass for thousands of years. Recently, an intrepid group of scientists ventured into the Great Sand Sea to find out more. Ashley Anderson, of production company TV6, which has made a film on the subject, reports."

But:

"The only question left is: if this glass comes from a meteorite, then where is the crater?

In February of this year, Koeberl, Egyptian geologist Aly Barakat, and American impact physicist Mark Boslough, travelled by offroading vehicles over massive sand dunes for three days to the areas in which the glass occurs in the Great Sand Sea in search of the crater.

Unfortunately, they found no signs of one, and nor was any such crater apparent from satellite imagery. Despite this, Koeberl and Barakat still believe there was an impact, and that a crater will be discovered at some point. However, physicist Boslough is not so sure, and instead hypothesises the likelihood that the meteorite would have exploded in the air and would thus have not left a crater."

LOL. Not from a frickin' laser on the head of a flying shark? Where's their sense of humor?
Mimsey

1697046366147.png

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

The Nuclear holocaust theory used to be very popular at one time. It was tied up with flying saucers and nuclear weapons as described in the ancient Hindu texts, reinterpreted in the twentieth century.

I forgot - there's a 4th theory by Dr. Robert Schock - a massive solar plasma ejection, way beyond the Carrington Event in scale.

La La Lou Lou

I think the nuke theory stemmed from Sitskin's translations of the Sumerian tablets. He discusses fields of green glass that resembles our nuke tests as proof of a nuke war by the Anunnaki, which was "debunked" Pitty. Those debunkers are the ones that blab the endings of books and movies spoiling the fun of reading or watching to the end.

Many times they are dead wrong. In this article they posit the green glass came from a meteorite impact:
In Search of Desert Glass

"A unique and beautiful yellow-green glass occurs in ‘the Great Sand Sea’, a huge and inhospitable area of moving sand dunes in the Egyptian Sahara. The glass was first documented in 1932 by Peter Clayton, a topographer for the Geological Department of the Survey of Egypt. However, it is clear that locals have known about this type of glass for thousands of years. Recently, an intrepid group of scientists ventured into the Great Sand Sea to find out more. Ashley Anderson, of production company TV6, which has made a film on the subject, reports."

But:

"The only question left is: if this glass comes from a meteorite, then where is the crater?

In February of this year, Koeberl, Egyptian geologist Aly Barakat, and American impact physicist Mark Boslough, travelled by offroading vehicles over massive sand dunes for three days to the areas in which the glass occurs in the Great Sand Sea in search of the crater.

Unfortunately, they found no signs of one, and nor was any such crater apparent from satellite imagery. Despite this, Koeberl and Barakat still believe there was an impact, and that a crater will be discovered at some point. However, physicist Boslough is not so sure, and instead hypothesises the likelihood that the meteorite would have exploded in the air and would thus have not left a crater."

LOL. Not from a frickin' laser on the head of a flying shark? Where's their sense of humor?
Mimsey

View attachment 23012
I go for the flying shark idea, works for me.

mimsey borogrove

Did NASA Physicists CONFIRM The Great Pyramids TRUE Purpose? | Chris Dunn

This is part one, part 2 drops this coming monday

Premiered 11 hours ago KONCRETE Podcast S1 E207
Chris Dunn is an engineer, machinist, & toolmaker who has worked in Aerospace for 50 years. His book 'Giza Power Plant' was the first to theorize that Great Pyramid of Giza was a high powered machine built to provide a highly technical society with energy.

OUTLINE
00:00 - Chris Dunn's background in engineering & aerospace
12:41 - Designing jet engines
17:30 - Aerospace Engineers perspective on Ancient Egyptian articacts
19:58 - Using high powered lazers to build stealth fighter jets
23:19 - Evidence the Romans were stealing stones from the pyramids
26:13 - Who assigned the official timeline for the building of the Great Pyramid
29:00 - Writing the Giza Power Plant
31:27 - Reverse-engineering the Great Pyramid of Giza
44:00 - The Great Pyramid is a solid-state electron harvester
50:51 - First time inside the pyramids
55:47 - Rudolph Gantenbrink
57:43 - Pyramid wave-guides plated with gold
01:01:43 - Resonance inside the King's chamber
01:10:09 - How the sub terrainian chamber vibrates the Pyramid; Tesla's Earthquake Machine
01:20:35 - Nasa physicist Friedman Freund's study of earthquake lights
01:54:26 - Why it would cost $25 Billion to restore the Great Pyramid
02:04:52 - Egyptologists reaction to Chris powerplant theory
02:15:04 - The young students in Egypt dismiss the Pyramid 'Tomb Theory'
02:19:12 - Scorch marks in the Grande Gallery; Evidence for a hydrogen explosion in the Kinds Chamber

@Whenthoughtsmaycome
9 hours ago
I do agree with Dunn and respect his work fully, but I also think these things where chemical plants, I’d really love to see Dunn and the guy from “The land of Chem” collaborate. I forgot his name, I just found his channel but the evidence he presents (hands on) is very interesting
@bobule
9 hours ago
Thanks for this, absolutely love Chris Dunn's work and he's a funny chap also. His Brothers of the Serpent interview is so good also.
@wesleyb82
3 hours ago
He said you needed an instrument to measure the precision of the structure it wasn't obvious by his eye. This means whoever did not build it for appearance. IMO this proves it was built to be a machine This man's presentation was fascinating

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

This is the video referenced in the above video interview of Chris Dunn

Using Semiconductor Physics to Forecast Earthquakes | Friedemann Freund | TEDxChristchurch
What if we could know when an earthquake was going to strike, days or even weeks in advance? Made over decades while he was a senior scientist at NASA, Dr Freund's discoveries about the properties of distressed rocks have profound implications for our ability to forecast seismic activity. Dr Friedemann T. Freund was a senior scientist at NASA for 30 years, is an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Physics at San Jose State, and is a Principal Investigator at the SETI Institute. Prior to NASA, Dr Freund was a professor at the German universities of Göttingen and Cologne for 20 years. His interest in defects in crystals led him to questions related to the origin of life and, as a spin-off, to the physics of pre-earthquake signals. He is currently the Chairman and Chief Physicist of GeoCosmo, an organisation working to develop a global earthquake forecasting system.
@StefanBurns
7 months ago
Great talk, I've read a bunch of Friedemann's papers and it's greatly evolved my understanding of geology and geophysics.
@MrBonners
3 years ago
Basic electronics. Instrumentation for detection of radio energy and ground current and other electrical pulse and field monitoring equipment is available off the shelf for decades. This is Piezo Electric effect and is well understood physics. On bigger scale with granite which has a high crystal content and hight plate pressures you would have thought someone would've joined the dots long ago. Radio wave emissions would have have even been heard on an old fashion AM transistor radio.
@herrmannjames3993
6 hours ago
Yet we have not taken this man serious. Because here we are 6 years later. Even the USGS website acknowledges this. "Geophysicists differ on the extent to which they think that individual reports of unusual lighting near the time and epicenter of an earthquake actually represent EQL: some doubt that any of the reports constitute solid evidence for EQL, whereas others think that at least some reports plausibly correspond to EQL." Thats right, even with videos like this, some people doubt that any reports of EQL come from the earthquake forming. To me it's not different than all the other tech suppressed because of ego. People can not stand to be wrong yet they choose to pick a career based on changing evidence and exploration. So strange to me.

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

Astonishing Results! More Ancient Egyptian Granite Vases Analyzed! More STL's available.
Ancient precision confirmed! The last few months has been a busy time for the vase scan team. Led by Chris Dunn, Alex Dunn and Nick Sierra, the team gathered in a precision lab in Danville IL to do a hands-on metrology inspection of several vases. Not only that, but many more of the remarkable ancient, hard stone vases that come from pre-dynastic and early dynastic ancient Egypt have been scanned via structured light and CT-Xray, and the results are frankly astonishing. Not only has the incredible precision results of the original vase been confirmed in other artifacts, geometric and mathematical analysis has shown shared design principles between multiple vases - the same radial traversal function, the same fixed mathematical ratio between curvatures, and the same depth of elegance in the extensive use of pi and phi.

0:00 Introduction
6:32 Background, previous work
8:59 More vases scanned
10:38 Danville hands-on inspections
13:52 Precision in context
18:58 Serapeum comments
21:48 Inspection methodology
27:35 OG Vase results
32:16 Spinner Vase geometry
40:01 OG Vase Base Unit
44:09 Spinner Vase Precision results
48:23 Ultra-thin vase
56:28 Other vases, hand made examples
59:17 Marble control vase, provenance
1:04:08 Other work, conclusion

Vase STLs, reports and the report from the Danville metrology inspections are available at https://unchartedx.com . If you liked this or my other work please consider supporting UnchartedX via the value-for-value model at https://unchartedx.com/support

@danqldaus
1 day ago
This was brilliant !! Getting to see the precision granite workbench, the bearing tolerance runout and then the gauges as the vases are turned. These visuals really helped understand a lot of the numbers and stats from the scan report. All i can say is those rose granite ones just AMAZING...

@DGreatAwakening
1 day ago
Absolutely incredible! You've got 3 dynamic processes here to create these things...1 - Some very advanced mathematical skills resulting in jaw-dropping precision. 2 - An advanced understanding of the material utilized in these pieces. 3 - A palette of tools to cut extremely hard material, yet material that is comprised of varying minerals with varying hardness. You "goof" on any of this, and you produce an 'inferior' product. The fact that whoever made these things had all of the above capabilities is leaving my jaw on the floor. I am seriously at a loss for words. And Ben, you do an absolutely bang-up job of summarizing what can be difficult-to-understand material, especially the mathematics behind it. Just WOW.
@Y1hyabdd902
3 hours ago
This is mind-blowing. I am a machinist in a cnc shop making precision components for the auto industry. People need to realize how incredible this is. Having the handles built in adds levels of difficulties to the manufacturing processes that just don't make sense. The concentricity readings they show rival what we do, using a harder material in granite. If these were made with hand tools - it was done by the hands of God. This is 100% evidence of ancient high technology. People can tell themselves whatever they want but the facts are carved in stone. Thanks for the video. I'm going to share this with all my shop buddies!
@dubselectorr345
1 day ago (edited)
This continues to be a leading example, true scientific approach to questionable mainstream claims. I entirely doubt previous assumptions on these artifacts after being presented with continued compelling and repetative results. Comparative data here with controls in place should, again, excite the scientific community beyond archeology. I'm not sure what baffles me more at this point; the ignorance of skeptics to precision manufacturing at what we see was on a massive scale, or the results of this study itself. Thank you, Ben, for this presentation. 31:40 Great quote from Chris, unreal results.

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

New Evidence Links TESLA Technology to The GREAT PYRAMID | Chris Dunn
OUTLINE
00:00 - Who gets to rewrite Egypt's ancient history?
11:40 - How the Great Pyramid produced hydrogen gas
26:20 - The Djedi project
34:22 - How were the pyramid mechanisms maintained?
40:40 - Exterior wells used to pump chemicals into the shafts
47:10 - Chris built a model of the pyramid shafts to test his chemical theory
58:27 - Why hasn't the Great Pyramid been scaled down & replicated?
01:39 - The TESLA Connection
06:24 - Marfa lights in Texas
13:19 - Use of hydraulics on the Giza plateau
01:18:01 - Serapeum boxes
01:32:11 - The incredible PRECISION of ancient granite boxes
01:40:15 - Faking measurements?
01:43:57 - Mysterious PURPOSE for the precise granite boxes
01:56:20 - Use of crystals to grow rocket engines using nanotechnology
02:07:54 - Chris' hands-on experiments w/ The Petrie core
7 02:28:37 - Evidence of HEATING & softening granite?
02:33:07 - Aerospace engineer Eric Wilson 02:37:06 - Scans done on ancient vases

mimsey borogrove

The True Purpose of Megalith Stone Nubs

184K views 9 days ago #ancientmysteries #megalith #losttechnology
184,210 views • Dec 17, 2023 • #ancientmysteries #megalith #losttechnology

I think i figured this one out. I could be wrong, of course, so let me know what you think.
@davidbliss8352
8 days ago
It’s as good as any of the other hypotheses, but it doesn’t explain: 1. Why only some blocks have nubs. 2. Why some have a single nub while others have two or three. 3. Why the nubs are located at different points on the faces of the stones. Or 4. Why the nubs are different sizes and shapes or sometimes even, inverted. I don’t think you’ve quite cracked the code, but I like that it’s a new idea. Good thinking.

@haunce

9 days ago
I work part time installing concrete countertops. Despite having laser measures etc., we glue wood slats together to make a wooden framework to take back to the shop and build off of. It is very accurate and closely resembles the proposed hypothesis( i just think the nubs are not critical for success in this method).

Explained. Tight Fitted Stone Joints and Knob Protrusions on Mayan Walls
Clay model demonstrating ancient stone wall construction. Many of these walls have been attributed to the Incan civilization in Peru and they have also found in places in Egypt, India and many other places. This is a demonstration of why I believe the stone nubs are there and their use. Also, I demonstrate how they could have achieved the precise tight joinery in the stonework

@tekannon7803

1 month ago
Excellent analysis. I am a sculptor and what troubles me is that one would never leave the nubs on the finished stone wall. Never. Esthetically, it ruins the beautiful stone work. It would be the easiest thing in the world to remove them when the wall was finished or when the stone was placed and set in the wall and yet, there they are for all to see. It makes no sense that they would leave evidence of a purported way of producing the walls. Fine craftsmen like fine artists guard their secrets have great pride in their work in our time and I am sure in those times. You do not show your secrets i.e., your way of solving technical problems.

mimsey borogrove

Göbekli Tepe & Easter Island are NOT What You Think: New Evidence | Snake Bros
00:00 - Intro
00:57 - How SNAKE BROS was created
12:33 - Randall Carlson
15:15 - Ben Van Kerkwyk / UnchartedX
16:49 - Gobleki Tepe
32:20 - High relief carving
36:04 - Ancient archeologists
42:54 - Gobleki Tepe and Easter Island similarities
55:52 - Pyramid of Menkaure
01:06:44 - How easy was granite shaping for Ancient Egyptians?
01:13:53 - Super advanced ancient tools
01:21:04 - Function of the Pyramids?
01:26:28 - Chris Dunn & the Giza Power Plant theory
01:31:27 - Valley Temple construction
01:35:18 - Blocks wrapping corners
01:45:37 - The Osirion complex
02:02:58 - Secret magical tool of demons: SHAMIR
02:06:33 - Understanding hyper advanced lost technology
02:13:55 - 20,000 year old footprints in Whitesands Nevada
02:21:21 - Mysterious walkways inside the Osirion
02:27:45 - Aswan quarry grid scoop marks
02:35:34 - World's largest obelisk 02:45:07 - Serapeum boxes
02:53:03 - Resonance frequencies
02:58:25 - Giant granite boxes
03:01:18 - Unfinished Serapeum box in the hallway
03:06:06 - Ollantaytambo Peru scoop marks
03:15:55 - Ancient under ocean ruins
03:17:23 - Project Looking Glass; Aliens or future humans?
03:22:32 - Annunaki & Tower of Babel

@maxwellkrigbaum6852

5 days ago
These guys have some of the best presentation pictures and highlights for this type of content for podcasts that I’ve ever seen. So compelling and engaging. Can’t get enough!

@edfu_text_U_later

3 days ago (edited)
Brothers, damn. Your Gobekli Tepe ship is tight as an MFer now, love how you come at it from the Archelogogical evidence then probe into the parts that are not explained, and expand on/highlight those aspects. It's like 'bam standard model, take that'. This makes your case very logical even in the realms of discussing within academia itself. To me its a great blueprint of how alternative researchers should approach their work. Read the papers, get familiar with the evidence and then see where the weak points are in the standard model, by doing this you know what you are arguing against and your points/idea holds more validity. Then giving a modfied version of the Unfinished presentation, so impressed with how you guys came across on this episode. This makes me really proud to be part of the Snake Force Danny, great job in managing the conversation. This was an awesome episode and I will be going back through your catalogue (especially keen to see the Bledsoe episode). SNAAAAKES
@brandoncorley5922
5 days ago
Hey Danny love your podcast. In regard to the obelisk idea. I worked granite amd marble for some years with manual hand tools and rotary tools. Unlike most granite workers you find today. Ive experienced many instances with stone where when hitting a corner the quick change in direction can cause alot of heat that can fracture the crysgaline structures of quartz and other small hard stones. Those lines along the corners and edges that are discolored are do to heat. Again heat and friction will shatter the microstructures of the quartz and other sediments found in the stone creating contrast in continuity.

Last edited: