Chris Dunn evidence of advanced technology in Egypt

mimsey borogrove

The Mystery of Ancient Egyptian Stone Cutting in Basalt and Granite - UnchartedX full documentary!

The mystery of Ancient Egyptian stone cutting on Old Kingdom sites, into incredibly hard stone like basalt, and granite - a full documentary length deep dive into the evidence for ancient advanced technology. Only on Old Kingdom sites do we find the presence of large basalt pavements - made up of remarkably flat and machined blocks. On and around these pavements, as well as inside the pyramids, we can find evidence for advanced methods of stone cutting, including powered circular saws. Far beyond the capability of the Dynastic Ancient Egyptians - how were these cuts made? Were they created by the dynastic civilization? Or is it possible these structures and objects were inherited? We also investigate the evidence for a strange, functional feature of these Old Kingdom sites - the installation of channeled 'u-shaped' blocks, beneath the stone of pavements and causeways. What was the function of these mysterious blocks?

0:00 Introduction
3:28 The Basalt Floors of Old Kingdom Pyramid Sites
10:48 Basalt Quarry
12:09 Evidence for Advanced Stone Cutting
18:01 The Mainstream's problem and explanation
21:27 Modern stone cutting
22:16 Denys Stock's copper drag saw experiments
24:22 Extrapolation - how much granite and basalt???
28:50 Where are the tools?
29:19 Circular Saws
39:42 Mainstream resistance
41:14 Channeled Blocks beneath the floors
45:47 Conclusion
50:23 Value for Value and producer thankyou
56:37 Rebellion Gaia
57:26 Post-Script bonus footage - melted granite and basalt

Hypnotic

14 minutes ago
Where are the machines that cut the rock? No records or anything describing how it was done. Don't advance civilizations keep accurate records ,blueprints...anything? This is beyond frustrating.

Game Overlord

17 minutes ago
You should be able to find basalt and granit dust in the cracks of the bottom of the "boatpits" mabe together with microscopic diamant or metall. If they were indeed sawpits. And these sawpits should you be find on every old side.

mimsey borogrove

The Red Pyramid of Dashur is Ancient Egypt's third largest pyramid - only slightly less massive than the middle pyramid at Giza. According to mainstream history, it was built by Pharoah Sneferu, the father of Khufu, who not only built this, but two more of the mightiest pyramids of the Old Kingdom, the Bent and Meydum pyramids. Just how many huge pyramid 'tombs' does one ruler need? Join me as we explore the enigmatic Red Pyramid, with a full private walk through of it's chambers, and glimpse into the many unknowns about the true history of this remarkable ancient monument.

Mythologies by Jack Adams
14 hours ago (edited)
I have been working on ideas of anomalies in the historical record. A simple concept, let's not try and propose 'a theory', let's just look at clear anomalies. The question I have been asking as an historian is; "Can an historian question established historical narratives?" I am not at all a conspiracy theorist and am a big supporter of Ben because his main thrust is to call for research, real, scientific research. Who can object to that if they are an academic intellectual? However, if you know anything about the academy, as Ben does and as I do from my undergraduate days at the Oriental Studies Faculty at Cambridge and post-graduate time at Ruskin College, Oxford, then you know that peer review is a political structure Emphasis by Mimsey

Oliver Olover
15 hours ago
As the sound resonances of the pyramid are flawless, truly exposes any imperfection in the player or instrument played. What a test to expose the imperfections in man..thank you for that, and thank Yousef, really quite a treat.

Lon Lonzinski

9 hours ago
35:40 Who would take a bunch of stone out from way up there? That's odd, it makes whatever is gone seem worth taking and thus interesting, or to cover something up. Also in regards to the seeping dark liquid, I've heard the idea that the inside chambers of a pyramid were meant for water to be flowing through them. Could the dark seepage be residual water from within the rock after having water flow through it for long periods?

mimsey borogrove

This was videoed when I was on my Egyptian tour - it's quite an impressive system of tunnels below the surface of the step pyramid

Rare footage, exploring the tunnels and catacombs beneath the sands of Ancient Egypt - a journey into the bedrock below the Step Pyramid of Saqqara! Home to the discovery of more than 40,000 of the remarkable machined hard stone vases from the earliest parts of the Ancient Egyptian Civilization. More than 5 kilometers of passages and shafts have been carved deep into the ground below Pharoah Djoser's Step Pyramid, and there are still many signs of ancient machined artifacts, including something in the lower levels that I don't think has ever been documented publically before! Join me as we explore these mysteries and go on a visit into this remarkable and ancient place, only recently opened to groups with 'special permission' access.

mimsey borogrove

Whatever machine or technology the civilization that existed before the Egyptians had that could cut granite like it was soft clay, as you can see in this picture, we don't have.

DSC_1482 (Medium).JPG

mimsey borogrove

This can only be done with a machine -- and my friend who has made similar pieces in wood, not stone, says they can only be made with a CNC machine.
"Computer numerical control (CNC) machines play an important role in the manufacturing industry. These complex machines are controlled by a computer and provide a level of efficiency, accuracy and consistency that would be impossible to achieve through a manual process.
"Operations that were impossible years ago are now easy thanks to CNC machining. Just as there are many different parts that CNC machines can make, there are also various types of CNC machines used to accomplish this. Each machine differs in construction, the way they operate and the types of product they can make.
"CNC machining can be defined as a process in which pre-programmed computer software dictates the movement of factory machinery and tools. As a result, manufacturers can produce parts in less time, reduce waste and eliminate the risk of human error."
https://www.uti.edu/blog/cnc/6-cnc-machines

I took these pictures when I was in Egypt in the step pyramid where thousands of these pieces lie about
20211027_105642 (Medium).jpg20211027_105649 (Medium).jpg

Pepin

More about the Y chromosome bottleneck. Something I didn't know, the relationship between temperature and the sex of the newborn child, which he discuss toward the end of this 6 minute video. The colder it is - the less male children. Is this some sort of genetic birth control? It does make sense: less males = less births = less demand on restricted resources. And speaking tribally, it equals less fighting, more nurturing, more healing.

I doubt temperature has an effect. The Y comes from the Father, hot or cold. The successful recombination of the gene pool is necessary and creates a bottleneck if too many males are killed off.

mimsey borogrove

I doubt temperature has an effect. The Y comes from the Father, hot or cold. The successful recombination of the gene pool is necessary and creates a bottleneck if too many males are killed off.
Well, his piece is based on a paper that shows the difference between the y and the x chronozones at the bottle neck. I don't know what other mechanism would cause that, especially considering it happened during the younger Dryas, which was a hell of a lot colder than now.

Below is a link to the paper it's based on. But, it makes a lot of sense, a few males can impregnate a lot of females, and is in a sense, a good survival mechanism. Women are the most important mechanism to carry on the race's survival, due to the fact only one or twins are the product. Thus males are more expendable, like the drones in the bee populations. It could be hardwired into our bodies - doe rabbits can carry male sperm in them to use for multiple births, it's a hard wired survival mechanism. Why not this as well?

The younger Dryas wiped out humans in north America for a thousand years - this is based on the clovis artifacts stop occurring at the black mat layer and no more artifacts were found until much later. 90% of animals were killed at that time as well. That's not disputed, nor is the global temperature drop.

I am reading "the Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes" which goes into the Younger Dryas. Great read by the way.

Mimsey

The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes: How a Stone-Age Comet Changed the Course of World Culture Paperback – Illustrated, June 5, 2006
by Richard Firestone (Author), Allen West (Author), Simon Warwick-Smith (Author)

Newly discovered scientific proof validating the legends and myths of ancient floods, fires, and weather extremes

• Presents new scientific evidence revealing the cause of the end of the last ice age and the cycles of geological events and species extinctions that followed

• Connects physical data to the dramatic earth changes recounted in oral traditions around the world

• Describes the impending danger from a continuing cycle of catastrophes and extinctions

There are a number of puzzling mysteries in the history of Earth that have yet to be satisfactorily explained by mainstream science: the extinction of the dinosaurs, the vanishing of ancient Indian tribes, the formation of the mysterious Carolina Bays, the disappearance of the mammoths, the sudden ending of the last Ice Age, and the cause of huge underwater landslides that sent massive tsunamis racing across the oceans millennia ago. Eyewitness accounts of these events are chronicled in rich oral traditions handed down through generations of native peoples. The authors’ recent scientific discoveries link all these events to a single cause.

In The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes Richard Firestone, Allen West, and Simon Warwick-Smith present new scientific evidence about a series of prehistoric cosmic events that explains why the last Ice Age ended so abruptly. Their findings validate the ubiquitous legends and myths of floods, fires, and weather extremes passed down by our ancestors and show how these legendary events relate to each other. Their findings also support the idea that we are entering a thousand-year cycle of increasing danger and possibly a new cycle of extinctions.

1653312664705.png