Chicago Ideal Org Grand Opening on Feb 11?

onceuponatime

I wonder how they're going to handle the execs. From what I know the Chicago team has a long ways to go. Maybe they'll make one of the other teams "apprentice" in Chicago? Or just man it with SO? We'll know if this is the opening or not soon enough.

HelluvaHoax!

from the comments section on Mike Rinder's blog
Jeff Hawkins says:
February 4, 2023 at 6:24 pm
I went to the Portland “Ideal Org” event a few years ago and took my camera with a long lens. I had OSA following me the whole time and had a good time disappearing suddenly to F*** with the OSA guy. I took photos of the event from the 4th floor of a nearby parking garage. They claimed that “3500” people had attended, but I was able to actually count the attendance from my photos. It was about 350. Keeping ‘em honest!

Whoa! Wow! Whoa!

I think Jeff just discovered the secret of Grant Cardone's "HOW TO 10X YOUR STATS" technology!

HelluvaHoax!

Still wondering how they would ever be able to keep a ribbon cutting event "secret", with the building's draping falling down and 76 quadrillion balloons being released.

Wouldn't the org have to close off the street to pack it outside with thousands of wildly cheering Scientologists?

And, to close the street and block access by surrounding it with rented trees and security guards, that would require an official Chicago City Permit. Wouldn't that permit have to be filed well in advance and publicly available to anyone to look at online or request a copy of at the permitting facility?

How would they be able to keep all of that hidden?

And the entire downtown commercial business district, wouldn't all the hundreds of neighboring businesses have to be officially notified that their business may be adversely affected during the street closure? There is no way I can think of that business owners show up on that day at their offices/stores, only to be informed that that district is closed for the day. No way the COS is that clever to close business for everyone in the area without proper notice. Am I missing something?

I did think of a plan however, how the cult could suddenly "appear" en mass at that location. By staging a different location with all the sworn-to-secrecy Scientologists--and then BUSSING THEM OVER to the Ideal Org location. But that's highly problematic without the building being prepped with dressing, ropes, crowd control, security, fencing and permits.

Unless the City of Chicago is so corrupt that they took "pay to play" payoffs to let the cult run a scam that day. Can't see how that would happen without people losing their jobs/careers from the horrific public outcry afterwards.

POSSIBLE BRIGHT IDEA: All the Scientologists are secretly transported (uber, lyft, et al) to the new org building a day or two earlier and they hide inside the building. Then as the clock ticks down on the 11th of February, everyone (including COB) rushes outside onto the sidewalk and screams "YAYYYYY" for 15 seconds, after which they run back into the building

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Chiraq . . . hmmmm? :whistle:

Study Reveals: Several Chicago Neighborhoods Riskier for Young
Men Than What U.S. Troops Faced in Iraq and Afghanistan
Source

Incompetent Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Has A Crazy Idea On How
To “Reduce” Crime: -- her plan to end the crime wave involves telling
[street] vendors to stop using cash.
Source

HelluvaHoax!

Chiraq . . . hmmmm? :whistle:

Study Reveals: Several Chicago Neighborhoods Riskier for Young
Men Than What U.S. Troops Faced in Iraq and AfghanistanIncompetent Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Has A Crazy Idea On How
To “Reduce” Crime: -- her plan to end the crime wave involves telling [street] vendors to stop using cash.
In Chicago, who is the most likely criminal to rob a victim of all their hard-earned cash?
  • Crips street gang member?
  • Bloods street gang member?
  • Latin Kings street gang member?
  • Chicago Taxes & Graft political gang member?
  • Church of Scientology Tricks & Lies gang member?

HINT: Only one of those gangs owns a multi-billion dollar real estate empire.

Last edited: