Charlie Watts gone ...

freethinker

Controversial
Charlie Watts was one of the Rolling Stones I actually liked because he kept to himself and just played drums but now that Mick has taken up the fight against the vaccines, he's grown on me a bit. I think he maybe grew up somewhere along the line.

marra

Charlie Watts was one of the Rolling Stones I actually liked because he kept to himself and just played drums but now that Mick has taken up the fight against the vaccines, he's grown on me a bit. I think he maybe grew up somewhere along the line.
You surprised me when you said Mick Jagger had taken up the fight against vaccines, so I typed "Mick Jagger vaccines" into a search engine. All I got was story after story of Jagger slamming "anti-vaxxers" and saying "You can't talk to these people". He says the song he did with Dave Grohl about vaccines was having a dig at "these people".

freethinker

Controversial
You surprised me when you said Mick Jagger had taken up the fight against vaccines, so I typed "Mick Jagger vaccines" into a search engine. All I got was story after story of Jagger slamming "anti-vaxxers" and saying "You can't talk to these people". He says the song he did with Dave Grohl about vaccines was having a dig at "these people".
That's the new censorship. Listen to his new song. He is also friends with Eric Clapton. He is such a big icon it is natural they would spin his message. He remembers when his friend was killed.