Can you be SP and become UN-SP ?

Karen#1

Jon Lundeen the "Commanding Officer" of ASHO had *HUGE* credit card financial irregularities and was declared Suppressive Person for this.
Huge amounts of usage of credit cards without authorization was only one of his tactics.

But in the never never land of Scientology, LOL, he was ordered to do his A to E steps in the RPF to UN-SP himself, which he did and he is right back in the Sea Org apparently no longer being an SP !

Question : Can cult tech Un-Sp you?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

31.JonLundeen.Guillaume.jpg

O

Oat Tea Ate

Jon Lundeen the "Commanding Officer" of ASHO had *HUGE* credit card financial irregularities and was declared Suppressive Person for this.
Huge amounts of usage of credit cards without authorization was only one of his tactics.

But in the never never land of Scientology, LOL, he was ordered to do his A to E steps in the RPF to UN-SP himself, which he did and he is right back in the Sea Org apparently no longer being an SP !

View attachment 1265
Jon Lundeen was Captain of ASHO when I met him. He seemed spaced out. To answer your question Karen, I think you can be Clear one day, UnClear the next, OT for several years, Certs pulled and Not an OT for the next several years, then with enough donations, you can become OT again. So of course, you can be SP and then not be an SP. Money and hard labor are the amends to all Scientology's perceived slights of being out ethics and a SP.
I am proud to be an SP to Scientology and would never want to be anything but SP!

Karen#1

[SIZE=5 said:
"Oat Tea Ate, post: 13535, member: 263"]
Jon Lundeen was Captain of ASHO when I met him. He seemed spaced out. To answer your question Karen, I think you can be Clear one day, UnClear the next, OT for several years, Certs pulled and Not an OT for the next several years, then with enough donations, you can become OT again. So of course, you can be SP and then not be an SP. Money and hard labor are the amends to all Scientology's perceived slights of being out ethics and a SP.
I am proud to be an SP to Scientology and would never want to be anything but SP![/SIZE]

This is really really good......You can attest clear but for another $5000 for Clear Certainty Rundown, (CCRD) you can be UNCLEAR.
I know one person that had has 8 ~~ I repeat EIGHT CCRDs at a cost of $40,000 only to determine she was NOT clear !

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA

View attachment 1265
It seems likely that ASHO is the abbreviated form of ASS HOLE.

O

Oat Tea Ate

This is really really good......You can attest clear but for another $5000 for Clear Certainty Rundown, (CCRD) you can be UNCLEAR.
I know one person that had has 8 ~~ I repeat EIGHT CCRDs at a cost of $40,000 only to determine she was NOT clear !
A good friend was OT VII and auditing off the Bee 🐝 Tees on the level. She was a Grade 4 or 5 trained auditor.

When Gat II came out, they pulled her certs at Flag. Told her she had to retrain and redo the Bridge.
It really messed Her up.
When she complained she had $100,000 in sec checking at Flag. They pert near drove her nuts
She was never the same. Now hiding under the radar and one messed up woman.

Helena Handbasket

Steps A through E are not Tech. They are a series of Admin steps, things one must do to have their SP declaration annulled.

For this purpose, an SP is someone who has been declared an SP by the administrative (Executive and Ethics) machinery of the Church.

If you look at the other definition of SP, one who is working against the common good -- a 2.5%er -- this is a case condition that can be handled by upper-level tech -- one of the Power processes, I think.

Let's not confuse one with the other.

Helena

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
When Hubbard said "a cleared canibal is a cleared canibal" I took it that he was saying that it would take other expensive tech and eithics condition assignments to correct one's problem of having evil intentions, and that clear didn't tackle it. So he came up with all kinds of weird "ethics" conditions & formulas, that's when I got out, that would supposedly fix all that. But with the number of SP declares it's obvious they didn't "handle" anyone's evil intentions.

Karen#1

The Cult Of Scientology ~~Financial Irregularities. Cancellation of American Express privileges.

IN addition to the internal violence, the despicable RPF, horrendous punishments, beatings, sleep deprivation, Oliver Twist food...rice and beans....there is also the factor of financial misdeeds.

In the early 1990s, the regges (salespeople) were out of control. They actually talked numerous people into purchasing their "PATRON" status (in those days $40,000), putting it onto an AMEX card and then not paying and declaring bankruptcy to get off the hook. The regges such as the Hollingsworths were coaching public to pay for Patrons and then declare bankruptcy to get off the hook and have AMEX pay for their Patron status !

This was repeatedly done, and after full AMEX internal investigation,. the Flag Service org, the main income source in the world was terminated by AMEX and no longer permitted to use the card.
Los Angeles Day org similarly had the salespeople make unauthorized charges on AMEX cards for so many, that AMEX pulled the privilege of using the card.
Why does this happen ? Hubbard policy is you are only as good as last week's stats. Your entire production is calculated Thursday 2pm to Thursday 2pm.
It took years before both these entities got back their American Express Privileges. I am sure the cult pleaded those "rogue" sales people were all fired etc etc.
And the most peculiar thing about all this is that the cult does not look at themselves as criminal for rip off and making AMEX pay for a huge amount of IAS Patron statuses,
Those that report it are viewed as SP !
The financial misconduct never really ceased and bubbled up greatly at the time of selling the Basics. But that will be another post.

amex.black..jpgamex.green.jpgamex.gold.jpg

Type4_PTS

View attachment 1265
Didn't Miscavige also give people an SP Declare (or a "provisional" SP Declare) at the INT base and instead of expelling them he kept them there imprisoned in The Hole?

I just did a Google search and found where you posted about Michael Silverman getting a Provisional SP Declare.
Did Miscavige ever issue anything in writing about this new type of SP Declare?

Type4_PTS

The Cult Of Scientology ~~Financial Irregularities. Cancellation of American Express privileges.

IN addition to the internal violence, the despicable RPF, horrendous punishments, beatings, sleep deprivation, Oliver Twist food...rice and beans....there is also the factor of financial misdeeds.

In the early 1990s, the regges (salespeople) were out of control. They actually talked numerous people into purchasing their "PATRON" status (in those days $40,000), putting it onto an AMEX card and then not paying and declaring bankruptcy to get off the hook. The regges such as the Hollingsworths were coaching public to pay for Patrons and then declare bankruptcy to get off the hook and have AMEX pay for their Patron status !

This was repeatedly done, and after full AMEX internal investigation,. the Flag Service org, the main income source in the world was terminated by AMEX and no longer permitted to use the card.
Los Angeles Day org similarly had the salespeople make unauthorized charges on AMEX cards for so many, that AMEX pulled the privilege of using the card.
Why does this happen ? Hubbard policy is you are only as good as last week's stats. Your entire production is calculated Thursday 2pm to Thursday 2pm.
It took years before both these entities got back their American Express Privileges. I am sure the cult pleaded those "rogue" sales people were all fired etc etc.
And the most peculiar thing about all this is that the cult does not look at themselves as criminal for rip off and making AMEX pay for a huge amount of IAS Patron statuses,
Those that report it are viewed as SP !
The financial misconduct never really ceased and bubbled up greatly at the time of selling the Basics. But that will be another post.

View attachment 1289View attachment 1290View attachment 1291
I recall during the 80's when I was Boston Org staff that a Flag World Tour came to Boston. I sat in a room with some other people when the Missionaires showed us a method on how we can pay for a big chunk of our Bridge. They explained on how to fill out about 10 different credit credit card applications and file them simulaneously so the banks are unaware we applied for all these credit cards. Back at that time it took longer for the banks to become aware of other credit card applications.

They assured us that we shouldn't be concerned about all the debt we were taking on because we'd be so much more able when we got through taking the services that we paid for. LOL

Karen#1

Didn't Miscavige also give people an SP Declare (or a "provisional" SP Declare) at the INT base and instead of expelling them he kept them there imprisoned in The Hole?

I just did a Google search and found where you posted about Michael Silverman getting a Provisional SP Declare.
Did Miscavige ever issue anything in writing about this new type of SP Declare?
All types of SP were developed by the Cartel ..ummm Cult. Let's repost them for a laugh...

PLEASE LAUGH WITH ME...
and I want to be flippant and cover once again the TYPES of SP "Suppressive Person" because it is good for a laugh.

PART ONE

We can all use a laugh now and again.

In the never - never land of the "Church" of Scientology the Word "SP" has taken on "a whole new meaning"
and whole new sub-divisions.

This has slowly occurred over the last 2 decades. There is no textbook policy on any of this it is just "made up" by the Church as Time Marches on......

FLIP-FLOP SPs. These are Suppressive persons, who the Church want back in the Church. Highly Embarrassed that their Top echelon RTC ("Religious Technology Center") staff members have fled to join M & M, the Church sent out "Missions" to recover them. Namely Hansuili Stahli, Marion Pouw and Mike Sutter. Now, for anyone who renounces M & M ~~ BAM they can be UNDECLARED and in a matter of hours a Suppressive person can become an UN-SUPPRESSIVE PERSON.
:omg:

TAME SPs. These are people who have been declared SP, run to do their A to E steps and even give the CHURCH Money $$$$ to get back in good standing !

They even do spying for OSA as "amends" They do not talk to Bitter Defrocked Apostates, or other SPs, they keep their nose clean and pray on bended knee that they will get their eligibility to become advanced Spiritual Beings !

INT BASE SPs. As far back as the issued of "Blown for a Good" Marc Headley a few years ago revealed how most of Senior Management at INT Base had been declared SPs. They cannot leave the base. Most of them cannot leave SP hole, they are doing massive "Amends" programs for their wicked evil deeds against David Miscavige! Even though they are "SPs", they may not communicate with other SPs.

BOARDERLINE SPs A Boarderline Sp is one who is REFUSING to give new money to the Church, refusing to buy more books, Cds, refusing to attend more INT events and IAS events. They sometimes furtively read the Internet and read all these stories and do not confess and sometimes furtively pick up the phone and call someone like me. This is Boarderline SP !

VERBAL SPs These SPs are so confidential that it is a secretly disclosed at the Ethics Office, sometimes, nothing is shown in writing. The
Ethics officer" says "so and so is an SP," "so and so has gone over to the dark side" "so and so has been in touch with squirrels and apostates" "so and so is disaffected and reading the internet" 'so and so is refusing to un-friend these ex-scientologists on Facebook" so now they are verbally declared "SP."

OVERNIGHT SP I made this up and it caught on fast when I posted it.... After serving in the Church for decades, yes, with slave labor, almost no pay, no day off, and enduring all the punishments etc. the Church who apparently with all their advanced spiritual qualities , could not even *DETECT* an SP,
SUDDENLY
*OVERNIGHT*
determines that someone who was in the flock for the previous 25-50 years was a Suppressive Person all along !!!!!!

~~~To be Continued

Karen#1

DEFINITIONS OF SUPPRESSIVE PERSON ~~ Part 2.

Requirements : YOU MUST LAUGH WITH ME

The declare of "Suppressive Person" has been nothing but a "TOOL" ~~ a political tool to label a disaffected person or a whistle blower so as to separate connection between 2 people so that the wisened up person is unable to reveal to the dupe what is really going on.
It is meaningless as a label, but it does keep a certain amount of Kool-aid drinkers toeing the line.

A huge number of people watched the Alexander Jentzsch enforced disconnection from me and saw to what lengths the "Church" would go to separate a mother and son...even in death, denying a last look before cremation.

This is "Church" performance against a so-called "Suppressive Person" SP.

Let's Continue.

GOOD SP Good SPs keep it all "under the radar". They are not doing the A to E steps, but they are not speaking out either. If they post on the Boards, they do it anonymously. Overall, they do not make waves, do not talk to the media, and are nice and sweet. No combativeness on the Church, they do not ask for refunds even of unused pre-paid "donations."

BAD SP These are troublemakers ! They post on the boards and blogs overtly using their own names....They talk to media. They reveal the abuses and atrocities. They influence others. They get deluged with Emails from those "on the fence' and "under the radar". They are a continuous headache for the "good repute" of Scientology Inc.

PROVISIONAL SP This is a relatively new invention of Radical Scientology Inc.
It means You are already a Suppressive person, but it will not be broadcast if you toe the line and abide by the behavior modification. And if you dare not be "good" voila ! the declaration of your Suppressive Person status will become more widespread. So you see, it is not a matter of whether you are, or not a suppressive person, it is merely a political tool, and the degree of broadcast of your SP declare is used as a threat to keep you in line !

NEGOTIABLE SP This is a marketable commodity based on money. Does money $$$$ make you a Suppressive person or a non-suppressive person ? For Years and Years at "Int events" the flock were told how bad, evil, predatory the IRS was. The IRS was the devil incarnate. No one screamed the "Church" had sunk to depths of SPness as the IRS !
So how did the IRS flip from being a Deep SP to a good *FRIENDLY* agency ?

$$$$$$$$ Baby, $$$$$$ Show me the money !!!
501C3 Tax exemption makes a deep SP enemy Government Agency NO LONGER an SP. Overnight. Just like that !
Does Money $$$$$ make you SP or not SP ????

a LARGE BIG BIG DONATION CAN UN-SP you in a New York Minute ! Giving a bunch of loot to the coffers means you were :::ahem:::not SP after all !

Money_Stacks.jpg

There was a time when SPs were mostly EXTERNAL. Out there. Psychiatry, Psychology, The World Bankers, the Rockerfellers, the Freemasons, the Vatican, the media, the press, CBS, 60 minutes, ABC TV, NBC TV, the FBI, the IRS, the AMA, the Governments of the world, especially Germany, Eli Lilli and all the pharmaceutical companies, journalists and authors that wrote books and articles on Scientology, Intelligence agencies of the world, and on and on.
But DM’s Cult in recent decades has indeed turned inward.

The new breed of SPs are Long term ex staff members, Sea Org members, Veterans. Especially those who have served decades.
Especially those who have worked for peanuts with SLEEP DEPRIVATION and hard labor.
Especially those who have been punched, beaten and assaulted by Miscavige.

Only a year and a half ago ago Miscavige told John Brousseau (escapee) how GOLD staff up there were a bunch of worthless criminals not worthy of the food they were given or the bed they had to lie on.

True story.

Ahhhhhhh the World of the “Church” of Scientology. Truth is stranger than fiction.
You can’t make this stuff up.

Acknowledgement to my dear Friend Jeff Hawkins who originally toyed with
the various Types of SP and had me laughing out loud as we talked on the phone of the various
Suppressive Person definitions...

:hysterical:

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Yes,

SP is a label.
A label use to abuse people and extort either money or slave work from them as a pseudo atonement for their pseudo crimes or to put them in fear in order to muzzle them, since they will be terrified the pseudo cherch will make their life miserable according to long time dead sociopath uncle Ron policies.

There is nothing else to know about it other than the extent this sociopath paranoid hatred can reach down to an unprecedented abysmal destruction by perversion.

The many variations, on a sociopathic theme, Karen mentions here are actually factual and prove these are only labels used as a mean of abusing people.

Last edited:

Karen#1

PART 3 Various Types of *SP* that the cult makes up as it goes... LOL

Someone asked me, "What is the SP Status of someone who is a critic on the web, who has not been in Scientology ? ~~ the answer is ~~

INTERNET SPs I even heard the "Church" use the term INTERNET PSYCHOS believe it or not. Internet SPs are those that know nothing about the "Church" and are just (from Church viewpoint) hatemongers who attack good forces, good religions because they have nothing better to do. (Church Definition)

Also there is

AMBUSHED SPs A good friend of mine was at a Home Owners Association and because her condo was in a building of Scientologists, the local DSA (OSA rep pounced) and distributed her SP declare to the entire Home Owner's Association members so everybody got a copy of the SP declare at once ! She had been in the church 20+ years ! Her SP declare was planned. Another recent exit of the Church was a girl who flip flopped back and forth and thought OSA was befriending her. She thought of going back into the Church. While OSA got all the intelligence they wanted out of her, they then handed her a declare !

DEGRADED BEING SPs These are "squirrels". They are doing Scientology outside the Church ! The Church is not getting a cut of the revenue $$$$ and the Church is incensed claiming trademark as if they were Coca Cola !
Literally wanting the world to believe you can trademark BELIEFS. The "squirrel" supposedly alters the original text but the real anger is the loss of revenue the "Church" feels its entitled to....

WIMPY SP
A Wimpy SP is a jellyfish. From the Sea Org viewpoint, has no SPINE.
Too fainthearted for the RPF and RPF's RPF gulags, disconnection, the sadism, the beatings, the sleep deprivation, the physical and mental abuse, the WIMPY SP asks to leave the Sea Org, thus causing all HELL to Break LOOSE. In a culture where you are 100% in or 100% out, by asking to depart the most elite ethical beings on the planet, you are 100% OUT ~~which to the remainder of the flock means the departee has ENEMY thoughts, ENEMY plans, possible sedition, possible infiltration, perhaps even wilfully speaking about wanting to leave which is in any case an automatic SP declare.

Remember when a WIMPY SP flees, a posse of Sea org Members do BLOW DRILL to bring the fleeing SP back in the fold !!!
Incredulously the escapee must be pursued and brought back contaminating all the non-SPs who did not blow...

The cult ABSOLUTELY fears that SPs will contaminate and spread SP -hood to non SPs like a virus or measles.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
PART 3 Various Types of *SP* that the cult makes up as it goes... LOL

Someone asked me, "What is the SP Status of someone who is a critic on the web, who has not been in Scientology ? ~~ the answer is ~~

INTERNET SPs I even heard the "Church" use the term INTERNET PSYCHOS believe it or not. Internet SPs are those that know nothing about the "Church" and are just (from Church viewpoint) hatemongers who attack good forces, good religions because they have nothing better to do. (Church Definition)

Also there is

AMBUSHED SPs A good friend of mine was at a Home Owners Association and because her condo was in a building of Scientologists, the local DSA (OSA rep pounced) and distributed her SP declare to the entire Home Owner's Association members so everybody got a copy of the SP declare at once ! She had been in the church 20+ years ! Her SP declare was planned. Another recent exit of the Church was a girl who flip flopped back and forth and thought OSA was befriending her. She thought of going back into the Church. While OSA got all the intelligence they wanted out of her, they then handed her a declare !

DEGRADED BEING SPs These are "squirrels". They are doing Scientology outside the Church ! The Church is not getting a cut of the revenue $$$$ and the Church is incensed claiming trademark as if they were Coca Cola !
Literally wanting the world to believe you can trademark BELIEFS. The "squirrel" supposedly alters the original text but the real anger is the loss of revenue the "Church" feels its entitled to....

WIMPY SP A Wimpy SP is a jellyfish. From the Sea Org viewpoint, has no SPINE.
Too fainthearted for the RPF and RPF's RPF gulags, disconnection, the sadism, the beatings, the sleep deprivation, the physical and mental abuse, the WIMPY SP asks to leave the Sea Org, thus causing all HELL to Break LOOSE. In a culture where you are 100% in or 100% out, by asking to depart the most elite ethical beings on the planet, you are 100% OUT ~~which to the remainder of the flock means the departee has ENEMY thoughts, ENEMY plans, possible sedition, possible infiltration, perhaps even wilfully speaking about wanting to leave which is in any case an automatic SP declare.

Remember when a WIMPY SP flees, a posse of Sea org Members do BLOW DRILL to bring the fleeing SP back in the fold !!!
Incredulously the escapee must be pursued and brought back contaminating all the non-SPs who did not blow...

The cult ABSOLUTELY fears that SPs will contaminate and spread SP -hood to non SPs like a virus or measles.
Karen#1,
Awesome job of taking the teeth and bite out of the slime label of "SP" and all the damage $cientology does to good people with it. The organization and it's COB are clearly the real "SP's", and calling others what they in truth are themselves is purely diversionary projection of the reality of the matter. The Supreme SP Fairy, COB, took LRH's vilest scheme to degrade others into abject controllability to an all new level.

O

Oat Tea Ate

All types of SP were developed by the Cartel ..ummm Cult. Let's repost them for a laugh...

PLEASE LAUGH WITH ME...
and I want to be flippant and cover once again the TYPES of SP "Suppressive Person" because it is good for a laugh.

PART ONE

We can all use a laugh now and again.

In the never - never land of the "Church" of Scientology the Word "SP" has taken on "a whole new meaning"
and whole new sub-divisions.

This has slowly occurred over the last 2 decades. There is no textbook policy on any of this it is just "made up" by the Church as Time Marches on......

FLIP-FLOP SPs. These are Suppressive persons, who the Church want back in the Church. Highly Embarrassed that their Top echelon RTC ("Religious Technology Center") staff members have fled to join M & M, the Church sent out "Missions" to recover them. Namely Hansuili Stahli, Marion Pouw and Mike Sutter. Now, for anyone who renounces M & M ~~ BAM they can be UNDECLARED and in a matter of hours a Suppressive person can become an UN-SUPPRESSIVE PERSON.
:omg:

TAME SPs. These are people who have been declared SP, run to do their A to E steps and even give the CHURCH Money $$$$ to get back in good standing !

They even do spying for OSA as "amends" They do not talk to Bitter Defrocked Apostates, or other SPs, they keep their nose clean and pray on bended knee that they will get their eligibility to become advanced Spiritual Beings !

INT BASE SPs. As far back as the issued of "Blown for a Good" Marc Headley a few years ago revealed how most of Senior Management at INT Base had been declared SPs. They cannot leave the base. Most of them cannot leave SP hole, they are doing massive "Amends" programs for their wicked evil deeds against David Miscavige! Even though they are "SPs", they may not communicate with other SPs.

BOARDERLINE SPs A Boarderline Sp is one who is REFUSING to give new money to the Church, refusing to buy more books, Cds, refusing to attend more INT events and IAS events. They sometimes furtively read the Internet and read all these stories and do not confess and sometimes furtively pick up the phone and call someone like me. This is Boarderline SP !

VERBAL SPs These SPs are so confidential that it is a secretly disclosed at the Ethics Office, sometimes, nothing is shown in writing. The
Ethics officer" says "so and so is an SP," "so and so has gone over to the dark side" "so and so has been in touch with squirrels and apostates" "so and so is disaffected and reading the internet" 'so and so is refusing to un-friend these ex-scientologists on Facebook" so now they are verbally declared "SP."

OVERNIGHT SP I made this up and it caught on fast when I posted it.... After serving in the Church for decades, yes, with slave labor, almost no pay, no day off, and enduring all the punishments etc. the Church who apparently with all their advanced spiritual qualities , could not even *DETECT* an SP,
SUDDENLY
*OVERNIGHT*
determines that someone who was in the flock for the previous 25-50 years was a Suppressive Person all along !!!!!!

~~~To be Continued
This is excellent Karen. There are LEVELS of SPness.

The closer you get to the Dictator (to David Miscavige) of the Pyramid Scam within the criminal management structure of Scientology, the levels of SP Labeling via DM become VVVV - veracious, vast, vexing and varied.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
@Karen#1

Karen,

There is also the ignored, stay away of, SP.

This is the category you wanna be. When they call you to negociate your SP status, you ensure to have a psychotic break down on the phone warning them the psych wants you to spy on them...

You are now immediately switched in the "unwanted" to be ignored SP file.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhj feel so good
Almost 10 years of ignoring

🤡

Karen#1

@Karen#1

Karen,

There is also the ignored, stay away of, SP.

This is the category you wanna be. When they call you to negociate your SP status, you ensure to have a psychotic break down on the phone warning them the psych wants you to spy on them...

You are now immediately switched in the "unwanted" to be ignored SP file.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhj feel so good
Almost 10 years of ignoring

🤡
That's a good one. :) A kind of deadfiled SP.:woohoo:

O

Oat Tea Ate

Steps A through E are not Tech. They are a series of Admin steps, things one must do to have their SP declaration annulled.

For this purpose, an SP is someone who has been declared an SP by the administrative (Executive and Ethics) machinery of the Church.

If you look at the other definition of SP, one who is working against the common good -- a 2.5%er -- this is a case condition that can be handled by upper-level tech -- one of the Power processes, I think.

Let's not confuse one with the other.

Helena
Dear Helena, I don't know if anyone told you yet but the "tech" is a sham, a bag of poison mixed with a few good things copied by others. It does not matter if Steps A through E are "Admin" or "Tech".
Using "Admin" and "tech" words, unknowingly, is using Loaded Language which is keeping you IN Scientology, even though you are out.

Perhaps poke fun at the loaded Scientology lingo. I love to use it knowingly so that I can make fun of how stupid it really is.

It will help you notice when you are using the loaded language so you can get out of the prison of Scientological thinking in your mind.

Scientology is a scam and Hubbard was a criminal con man selling snake oil.

Last edited by a moderator: