Can a member of the Nation of Islam who eats one meal a day or one meal every other day receive Scientology auditing?

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
Can a member of the Nation of Islam who eats one meal a day or one meal every other day receive Scientology auditing?

Prior thread on the original ESMB:

Can a Nation of Islam member eat once a day, 2 days or 3 days and do the Scientology SRD?

Can a Nation of Islam member eat once a day, 2 days or 3 days and do the Scientology SRD?

New Information:

Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, PTS/SP Course Graduate, Group Auditor and Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad will do a Tuesday Tea on Facebook Live about the "'How to' of one meal a day and/or one meal every other day."

Screenshot_20201109-104813_1604946207382.png

This raises the question of whether a member of the NOI who eats one meal a day or one meal every other day will be "well fed" as required to receive Scientology auditing?

ETA: The advice to eat one meal a day or one meal every other day is consistent with the instruction given by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad in "How To Eat To Live, Book Two":

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

"ALLAH TAUGHT ME that one meal a day would keep us here for a long time; we would live over 100 years. And eating one meal every two days would lengthen our lives just that much longer. He told me you would never be sick, eating one meal every three days. The fact that fasting is the cure to 90 percent of our ills is known by the medicine scientists. But, they do not teach you that."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The advice is also generally consistent with the further instruction given by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad in "How To Eat To Live, Book Two":

One Meal A Day.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

"Eat one meal a day or one meal every other day, and it will prolong your life. Do not think that you will starve. On the contrary, you will be treating yourself to life, and a life fi lled with sickless days. You can hardly get sick eating this way. I know because I have this experience. If you eat the proper food—which I have given to you from Allah (in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad to Whom be praise forever) in this book—you will hardly ever have a headache.

In eating once a day or once every other day, you must not eat between meals. And, you should try to eat at the same hour tomorrow as you eat today. Do not change your meal hours if you can help it. That causes your stomach to react to various hours of the day for a meal, and will set up gas on the stomach. Do not even drink juices, milk, or soft drinks between meals."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited: