BRUCE LIPTON - BIOLOGY OF BELIEF - Part 1/2 | London Real

Type4_PTS

I attended a lecture of Bruce Lipton in San Jose, CA some years ago after he published The Biology of Belief. He's a very good public speaker, I imagine that he developed that skill back when he was a medical school professor at Stanford University.

After the lecture he did a book signing and I spent a minute or two with him personally while getting my book signed. Although it was no longer than two minutes, it was one of the most remarkable encounters I've had this lifetime with any human being. He is so friendly, warm and caring, it was like sitting down with an old friend, and it was just a remarkable conversation, seemed as if he knew me for years while in actuality it was the first time I ever communicated with the man in any way.

There's lots of good information at his website, which is here:
brucelipton.com

Another related book I would recommend that was just published days ago was by Sayer Ji:

Last edited:
O

Oat Tea Ate

I attended a lecture of Bruce Lipton in San Jose, CA some years ago after he published The Biology of Belief. He's a very good public speaker, I imagine that he developed that skill back when he was a medical school professor at Stanford University.

After the lecture he did a book signing and I spent a minute or two with him personally while getting my book signed. Although it was no longer than two minutes, it was one of the most remarkable encounters I've had this lifetime with any human being. He is so friendly, warm and caring, it was like sitting down with an old friend, and it was just a remarkable conversation, seemed as if he knew me for years while in actuality it was the first time I ever communicated with the man in any way.

There's lots of good information at his website, which is here:
brucelipton.com

Another related book I would recommend that was just published days ago was by Sayer Ji:
This concept seems real to me. I know the changes that occurred when I was in the bubble of belief.
In order to deprogram, I had to denounce all of Scientology, which stripped me of believing in anything of a higher power, allah or god.
It was painful to have nothing to believe in for a while.
That is okay for me now. I don't believe in anything I can't see in a petri-dish but I believe in myself. I can create whatever I put my mind to.
With enough of us out here - we will "azz izz" Scientology and make it vanish.