Brighton and Bournemouth in the 80's!

UK-86

Hey!

Anyone else out there from the Missions on the South coast?

Moved up to St Hill late 80's onwards until the end of the 90 when I dropped off the lines and woke up.

All the best!

marra

Did you know a member of staff at Brighton called Helen. I don't know her surname but she married Simon Dresner from Sunderland org and moved to Sunderland sometime in the 1980s.

exbritscino

A complete member........
Hey!

Anyone else out there from the Missions on the South coast?

Moved up to St Hill late 80's onwards until the end of the 90 when I dropped off the lines and woke up.

All the best!
Hi,

I was a B'mth staffer from late '92 - early '97.

UK-86

Did you know a member of staff at Brighton called Helen. I don't know her surname but she married Simon Dresner from Sunderland org and moved to Sunderland sometime in the 1980s.
No, doesn't ring a bell.
I remember Rod, Steve & Jill, Roger & Jill, Chris, Anne Rust-dye(not sure I am spelling that right!) Keith the ex-biker..... Gosh.... Bringing back memories! It was a long time ago now!
It was a humming mission back in the day.

La La Lou Lou

I tried to find Bournemouth once, I failed. A couple of times I saw someone asking be do have questions before routing the victim in, and thought better of it.

La La Lou Lou

Haha, I remember body routing!
One guy wanted to be Falicity Kendle's bicycle seat! :)
I think you might find he wasn't alone, I think there were a few men that would have preferred to be her bicycle seat, and lets not ask what they would do or have !