Bitty Miscavige

SuperstarNeilC

Elizabeth “Bitty” Miscavige, husband of Ronnie Miscavige, they escaped Scientology together in 2000, mother of Jenna.

When I worked at Celebrity Centre International, 1992, I met Bitty Miscavige. She’d been fired in from “upper management” and was the I/C on a project we were working on together. She was nice and pleasant, but slightly guarded and reserved, as if there were certain areas of her life that were non-optimum, and which she wished to remain hidden.

The project lasted just over three weeks, and we spent a lot of that time in an office together, alone. Straight from the off we “clicked”, and by the end of the first day (around 3 in the morning) it was like we’d known each other all our lives. I fell in love with her and couldn’t sleep at nights with thinking about her. I’d practically run to CC every morning to be at the office for 9am, so desperate was I to see her again. My heart would speed up and beat faster at the merest thought of her.

We weren’t always in the office. Sometimes she’d be out doing shit, and other times I’d have to take folders to HGB, Flag Command Bureaux. But most evenings we were in the office, just the two of us. Often we’d find a bit of quiet time, after 11pm, when everyone else had gone back to berthing, and sit with hot vanilla nut coffees and chat. She’d ask me about my home back in England, and what it was like at Saint Hill. I asked her some stuff, but it was obvious she didn’t want to talk about herself, so I delved no further.

We just kept our chats gay and light hearted. We discussed OT VIII Super Powers and how cool it would be to read minds, and move objects by thought alone, and exteriorize. We delighted at the thought of flying around without bodies. I could sense a sadness in her though, and one night she mentioned she had a daughter, Jenna, who was eight at the time. She said Jenna was beautiful and lived at “The Ranch”, but she wasn’t able to see her much. Her eyes became tearful, so I passed her a tissue. I wanted to hug her so badly, and reassure her everything would be ok. But I knew I couldn’t hug her [ she was an int exec and married ], and I didn’t know that everything *would* be ok.

Anyways, the project ended, and she disappeared back “up-lines”. We vowed to stay in touch, but that didn’t happen. I’ve never seen her since.

Last edited: