Back to Scientology

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Thank you for the photos and details about your trip. They were very interesting to me as I'm sure they will be to all who look at and read them.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
IIRC, that CC building on Franklin used to be The Manor hotel before CC moved to that big building.
Way back then, I thought that The Manor hotel was only for Scientologists.
Someone(s) posted that I was not correct about that. (I'm still curious.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

IIRC, that CC building on Franklin used to be The Manor hotel before CC moved to that big building.
Way back then, I thought that The Manor hotel was only for Scientologists.
Someone(s) posted that I was not correct about that. (I'm still curious.)
In the late 70s, early 80s, it was only for Scientologists, but occasionally someone insisted on staying there who wasn’t a Scn or was a major celebrity and they allowed it if the person was open to Scn.

That was very rare, though, but I remember one quiet old gentleman who wasn’t a Scn who stayed there, but he’s the only one I ever heard about. The dining room and front entrance were stunning back then (When Yvonne ran it), and the food was wonderful, though overpriced.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

“I can’t talk to you, I didn’t realize who you were associated with”.

The universal answer in Scientology. The brainwashing doesn't work on everybody (if it did everyone would be in Scientology) but when it does, it works as well as any threat of eternal damnation ever did. These people are trapped behind imaginary steel bars of their own making when they took that first step and bought into all that nonsense.