Back again

TheGreatZorg

Ex Forever
The Great Zorg here, back after a 10 year absence (previous/original esmb/exscn).
How has everyone fared in the last 10 years?
My only contact with the clams came from a few phone calls about 7 years ago, from a previous fellow staffer with whom I didn't like and didn't get along with,... he called me all friendly and such (THAT gave it away right away), a few days after I gave someone on the old board my phone number. He told me he was part of the Toronto org's recovery of former members initiative. Pffffffffft!!!! When Hell freezes over, twice, with not two but 3 moons in the sky would I be interested. Ah well. I told him that was not interested then or at any time, in any reality or alternate universe, now or in any future, with having anything to do with scientology or any front group or division, PERIOD.
I wonder if they got the message?🤔
Prolly,... haven't heard from them since.

Chuck J.

INTJ
The Great Zorg here, back after a 10 year absence (previous/original esmb/exscn).
My only contact with the clams came from a few phone calls about 7 years ago, from a previous fellow staffer with whom I didn't like and didn't get along with,... he called me all friendly and such (THAT gave it away right away), a few days after I gave someone on the old board my phone number. He told me he was part of the Toronto org's recovery of former members initiative. Pffffffffft!!!! When Hell freezes over, twice, with not two but 3 moons in the sky would I be interested. Ah well. I told him that was not interested then or at any time, in any reality or alternate universe, now or in any future, with having anything to do with scientology or any front group or division, PERIOD.
Welcome back.
You must have some great impingement! I thought I was doing what you were doing... but they kept. bothering. me. Even after robbing me of 57k USD and nearly killing me they STILL wanted me to love them, lol.

Finally I opted for the Nuclear Option. I went to 5 or 6 visits with a V.A. psych. I've posted about it here previously. She was fascinated by my $cientology / S.O. experience, and it was great to get it out of my head and educate her on it. We laughed our asses off at the absurdity of the cult. (No, no drugs) Anyway, soon after I posted about it the cult went into Complete Radio Silence on me. Dead File. NOTHING. For 7 or 8 years now. To use the cult lingo: My Space is Clean.... and Quiet. :) It's awesome.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
:welcome2:

Welcome to the forums!

TheGreatZorg

Ex Forever
@TheGreatZorg

You got Scientology phone calls but you never also got any Scientology mail in your home mailbox?
(Just curious. :))
No mail. The calls started immediately after I gave my phone number to someone in the old EXSCN (ESMB) back in 2010. I can't remember who. But I didnt give my address, so that may be why I've never recieved any mail from them.
Actually there were two calls, as I remember,... one from a known Mission associate and one from who knows who (the 2nd call). I told the second caller that I would take legal action if they ever contacted me again, in any way, shape or form. No more calls after that. 👍
It's funny now; the real 'suppressive persons' and 'potential trouble sources' to me are the staff clams trying to lure me back into the cult back then.

Karakorum

No mail. The calls started immediately after I gave my phone number to someone in the old EXSCN (ESMB) back in 2010. I can't remember who. But I didnt give my address, so that may be why I've never recieved any mail from them.
Actually there were two calls, as I remember,... one from a known Mission associate and one from who knows who (the 2nd call). I told the second caller that I would take legal action if they ever contacted me again, in any way, shape or form. No more calls after that. 👍
It's funny now; the real 'suppressive persons' and 'potential trouble sources' to me are the staff clams trying to lure me back into the cult back then.
Well, they tried to recover me in the first weeks after I defected, but then I got declared. I received absolutely no contact attempts of any kind since.

Riddick

I clap to no man
They are just following policy, you know, letters out = letters in, or phone calls out = phone calls in. It's a numbers game to snag one, for stats or money. Always shows they have no new people coming in, and have to try to get old ones. This written in Hubbard PL's.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Well, they tried to recover me in the first weeks after I defected, but then I got declared. I received absolutely no contact attempts of any kind since.
I would occasionally get calls. Then I got a call from somebody I knew in the SO. I told him to save my number and address, and if he ever found himself in my area, that he would be welcome in my home.

Thereafter, I got no more calls.

Management's biggest fear is that their slaves will think they can escape and have somewhere safe to go to.

Karakorum

I would occasionally get calls. Then I got a call from somebody I knew in the SO. I told him to save my number and address, and if he ever found himself in my area, that he would be welcome in my home.

Thereafter, I got no more calls.

Management's biggest fear is that their slaves will think they can escape and have somewhere safe to go to.
In my case, they sent some of my team members to try to get me back, they were all in shock tbh and I didn't want to get them in trouble, so I told them I'm not coming back, but held back on the substance of the matter. Then they sent a good friend of mine (she was an ex-RPFer) and she knew instantly what happened and her comment was: "Ok, you defected and you will be declared." She knew its a lost cause trying to get me back and that it wasn't something I did in the spur of the moment on some sort of whim.

Then for some absurd reason, they sent a registrar who I had no real close connection with at all. In his case I did not hold back, I just let him have it with all the entheta and all the big problems. They haven't bothered me since then. :D

Last edited: