Author Services Still Hawking Worthless “Collectibles”

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Back in the 80’s, Author Services Inc was created as L. Ron Hubbard’s “Literary Agency.” The actual function of ASI, then headed by David Miscavige as “Chairman of the Board”, Norman Starkey as “Trustee of L. Ron Hubbard’s Estate” and Terri Gamboa as Executive Director, was twofold.

1. To shield Hubbard from legal liability that flowed through association with the church. This gave him a control vehicle that was a profit-making, non-church entity, but through the command structure of the Sea Org, was able to direct scientology without overt evidence of doing so. A lot could be said about this, but this post is focusing on the second function.

Karen#1

Laughter of the day ~~

I did a video on Author Services...some of its yukky side. The fraudulent "Battlefield Earth limited edition paper prints" they sold for an amount between $500 to $5000 which were in recent times dumped on Ebay for $20 with no one buying it even at the dumped price.

For some reason, I got the *HIGHEST* amount of Dislikes to date(Thumbs down) for this video. 42 dislikes !

So I went into Video Manager which gives complete breakdown of each country these LIKES and DISLIKES come from.

Guess where these 42 Dislikes came from ? (all in 48 hours then no more)

Khazikstan

Bangla Desh

Rumania

Bulgaria

Slovakia.

I am sure people in these countries care very much about Scientology and Author Services.

LMAO