Auditing plants & animals

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief

Always a tomato at hand. I wonder why the other Sain Hill orgs never grew tomatoes. ASHOD would benefit.

Veda

I once hooked a geranium plant to e-meter electrodes and observed the TA blow down that occurred as a lightening clap occurred during a thunder storm.

I've audited a few grumpy cats, using reach and withdraw and a few other things, always leaving them happy and purring.

Some people say that playing music, or even singing for plants, encourages growth.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I once hooked a geranium plant to e-meter electrodes and observed the TA blow down that occurred as a lightening clap occurred during a thunder storm.
That's nothing, I had a geranium plant and when the thunderclap sounded it jumped out of the pot and hid under the table.

La La Lou Lou

I did once see a plant attached to an e meter with crocodile clips. The needle wasn't still, it was moving quite a bit. Something was definitely causing the needle to fluctuate. Any electricians know what was going on there? Maybe we should try attaching crocodile clips to a wet rubber sponge or a damp carpet and see if that has 'reads' too.

It did put me off eating salad for quite a while!

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
Cleve Backster did a lot of polygraph research into plant consciousness (for want of a better word). I bought his book Primary Perception back in 2004, but don't still have it. He died a few years ago and his book is still available but expensive. Fascinating stuff.

Type4_PTS

Here's an article on a bit of a different subject, but still on the nature of plants:

Do Trees Talk to Each Other?
A controversial German forester says yes, and his ideas are shaking up the scientific world

And here's a book from the same man (that sold 800,000+ copies in Germany). I haven't read it as I just came across it a moment ago while looking for something else:
The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate—Discoveries from A Secret World

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
800K copies! Wow! Maybe I should finish that book I was working on... "The Hidden Life of Rocks: What They Feel, How They Communicate and What IT Means"

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
800K copies! Wow! Maybe I should finish that book I was working on... "The Hidden Life of Rocks: What They Feel, How They Communicate and What IT Means"
I've got one coming out too! Watching paint dry, watching bubbles form in hot water and watching grass grow - for dummies. Should be a smash hit I reckon.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
Here's an article on a bit of a different subject, but still on the nature of plants:

A controversial German forester says yes, and his ideas are shaking up the scientific world

And here's a book from the same man (that sold 800,000+ copies in Germany). I haven't read it as I just came across it a moment ago while looking for something else:
The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate—Discoveries from A Secret World
This is one of the best ever written book about the trees life and behavior. Something serious; No woo woo but science, facts and observation.

I've seen the documentary based on the book and findings and also read some parts of the books. It fascinated me and made me seen all the intelligence behind trees growth and surviving as specir. It might surprise some of you, but trees recognize their babies and only feed them ( their babies) to their roots. Also they are part of a plants society who must act for the benefit of eachother ( SJW), a very basic rule many human bring don't get for they are mentally ill, buying, consuming, using, throwing out, buying, consuming, throwing out.......

When we are gone, because we were too stupid to get that we only are a tiny part of nature and must respect it, trees will have found their way to survive us and still grow.

😉

Last edited:

Pseudonym

This is one of the best ever written book about the trees life and behavior. Something serious; No woo woo but science, facts and observation.

I've seen the documentary based on the book and findings and also read some parts of the books. It fascinated me and made me seen all the intelligence behind trees growth and surviving as specir. It might surprise some of you, but trees recognize their babies and only feed them ( their babies) to their roots. Also they are part of a plants society who must act for the benefit of eachother ( SJW), a very basic rule many human bring don't get for they are mentally ill, buying, consuming, using, throwing out, buying, consuming, throwing out.......

When we are gone, because we were too stupid to get that we only are a tiny part of nature and must respect it, trees will have found their way to survive us and still grow.

😉

lotus

Gone away from madness!
There are studies published regarding PTSD healing and nature (greens); It has been discovered that time spent in places inhabited by trees, either forests or urban parks, makes healing easier especially as it helps to recreate a safe space or place to develop a sense of security allowing healing to take place. Also is complementary to psychotherapy as it provides calm and lower anxiety, wich help to raise the ability to face fear appearing in the course of therapies. That said, we can come to conclusion that trees connect to the sould and are natural healers. I personnaly found years ago that embracing a large trees is very comforting when grieving; the tree gives back lot of energy and strenght. Arborigens all know of it and make great use of healing mother nature.

marra

I think the most stupid auditing process I ever received was in the grounds of Saint Hill. The auditing command was: "Fight that tree".

Yes, I had to fight a tree until I came to some realization. I think the process was out of Creation Of Human Ability.

And, no, I did not gain any ability from doing that - just embarrassment.

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I think the most stupid auditing process I ever received was in the grounds of Saint Hill. The auditing command was: "Fight that tree".

Yes, I had to fight a tree until I came to some realization. I think the process was out of Creation Of Human Ability.

And, no, I did not gain any ability from doing that - just embarrassment.
Yeah, that sounds insane. Without looking it up, wasn't the original fight that wall, with a mattress against the wall so one's fists etc didn't get damaged? Some action like venting one's rage on an object like an old sofa -- yelling, biting, punching, kicking, hitting with a baseball bat etc, can be very therapeutic in releasing stress in the appropriate circumstances. But done rotely -- and using a solid object is definitely rotely! -- it's stupid.