AUDIO: Scientology recruiter says wrecked families small price for salvaged planet

Karen#1

Excerpt :

Phil Jones has waged war with Scientology since it ripped his family apart with its cruel ‘disconnection’ policy. You’ve read here about his campaign to place billboards in Los Angeles and Florida about disconnection, and about his involvement in a TV series that never aired. He’s a regular contributor here, and he and his wife Willie are two of the most inspiring ex-Scientologists we know, fighting against the church simply because they want to see their two grown children again, Emily and Mike, who are both committed Sea Org members.

Riddick

I clap to no man
One thing thing I noticed which is subtle, Hugh never mentioned the word Church, he called it Orgs.

He never said the word church, just orgs.

Somewhere along the line people call orgs chruch of scientology.

LOL

Got to get people from saying it's a church, it's an org or organization, jeepers.

Quit saying it's a church you peoples, that be you Tony Ortega and others, don't fall for the church line.

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
One thing thing I noticed which is subtle, Hugh never mentioned the word Church, he called it Orgs.

He never said the word church, just orgs.

Somewhere along the line people call orgs chruch of scientology.

LOL

Got to get people from saying it's a church, it's an org or organization, jeepers.

Quit saying it's a church you peoples, that be you Tony Ortega and others, don't fall for the church line.
It's a church, some churches are worse than others :bleh:

If the sign says it's a church, it's a church:

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Just my 2c on this;

I don't like using the word "church" and generally refer to it as the CofS. I think that to call them a church plays into their hands by buttressing their, IMO illegitimate, claim to be a bona fide religion.
Some religions are worse than others.

What is a bona fide religion?

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Just my 2c on this;

I don't like using the word "church" and generally refer to it as the CofS. I think that to call them a church plays into their hands by buttressing their, IMO illegitimate, claim to be a bona fide religion.
I say cult rather than church just to be clear.