ATTENTION : Marc Headley, Author of BLOWN for GOOD will be doing a radio interview on KFI 640 Coast to Coast 10pm

Karen#1

Is there a link to a streaming website or do I have to dig
through my closet for a handheld AM transistor radio? :coolwink:

Greetings Ilovet2Lurk

This show streams on all computers whether Mac or Microsoft Windows.
They also post their shows as podcasts...

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Is there a link to a streaming website or do I have to dig
through my closet for a handheld AM transistor radio? :coolwink:

LOL

I just upgraded mine to the latest HIGH TECH version. It has this long skinny do-hicky coming out of it, I forgot what they call it, but the sound is much better when you are under a bunch of blankets and pillows so that your parents can't hear it while you are supposed to be sleeping.

1578883826477.png

Karen#1

Marc Headley is on the air in the 2nd hour i.e. 11pm

A litle promotion just heard said he will be discussing CULT FAIR GAME>

I will post the link to podcast for those that miss it live...

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
Marc is a lot of fun. Always the best interviews, no matter what. Good times!

In early 2006, blownforgood showed up on OCMB, followed by Mr. Peacock and Little Bear Victor among others. True and shocking stories about Int Base began to surface via blownforgood's posts. He was writing as if he was still on the base, but he actually was already out.

At the time, I thought Int base was probably the ultimate in sanity and orderliness. Instead, I learned it was the ultimate madhouse and central agency of horrendous lies and coverups. Reading BFG's posts, I could just tell he was 100% honest in his reporting and the "real deal." Those were both extremely exciting and emotionally draining times. Being in on the first reveals right from Int Base and at the same time realizing how badly I'd been conned.

BFG is the Man! Once I heard his stories back in the day . . . it was so over for me!

Last edited:

Karen#1

Marc is a lot of fun. Always the best interviews, no matter what. Good times!

In early 2006, blownforgood showed up on OCMB, followed by Mr. Peacock and Little Bear Victor among others. True and shocking stories about Int Base began to surface via blownforgood's posts. He was writing as if he was still on the base, but he actually was already out.

At the time, I thought Int base was probably the ultimate in sanity and orderliness. Instead, I learned it was the ultimate madhouse and central agency of horrendous lies and coverups. Reading BFG's posts, I could just tell he was 100% honest in his reporting and the "real deal." Those were both extremely exciting and emotionally draining times. Being in on the first reveals right from Int Base and at the same time realizing how badly I'd been conned.

BFG is the Man! Once I heard his stories back in the day . . . it was so over for me!
You have described INT BASE and Marc Headley perfectly.
This Christmas we hung out for FUN only
The stories, the laughter, the sharing....

Marc.Karen.Jeff.FB.jpgKaren.Marc.Jeff.FB.jpg

Last edited: