Amended: Archived ESMB Forums are now available.

TheSneakster

I'm wondering if there is a financial angle.
You know its costly to have a forum hosted by a 3rd party.
There is no freebie to have a site hosted.
This original ESMB is costing Emma hosting fees.
Emma does not do any fund raising to support this
I would be willing to contribute to funds needed.
Earlier I was accused of contributing to the former ESMB financially for favors.
Hogwash.
Unsavory ALANZO was the source of that.
I will contribute for the old forum hosting fees where clearly there are no favors
to be gotten.
I do it because there is VALUE to these forums and a wealth of data for all.
Well the original ESMB XenForo web site is still online and responding to web requests with the banner and menu.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
OK, but DOX please 🙄

Can you proove you didn't received these cakes ? (want 😋😀)
Can you proove it wasn't from @Emma New business?
🙄

Can you proove Erma not being the owner of this business?

Can you proove this obvious pic has not been taken from Irma's coloring book?????

🧐🧐🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔
Otherwise, obvious is obviously obvious!

😀

Attachments

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Did Erma go back into Scientology
Do you have some mental difficulty which prevents you from spell "Emma" correctly ? I mean besides the one compelling you to lie about her web site being entirely gone.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Nice deflection but the board is still down for repairs
Repairs to a board that is never used
Did someone mirror it anywhere or was that disabled when it was shut down for repairs
:whistle:
What deflection?

You are confusing to say the least. Since you are not making any sense I suggest you go eat tea or something English and see if it rubs off on your linguistic centre.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
What deflection?

You are confusing to say the least. Since you are not making any sense I suggest you go eat tea or something English and see if it rubs off on your linguistic centre.
How about a delicious piece of cake?

😀

Isaac

What deflection?

no confusion here
erma’s site is gone without a trace
so is she

HelluvaHoax!

no confusion here
so is she

I know verrrrrrrry weird stuff happens in and around Scientology, but how were you able to conclude that she is not working on the old site which will come back online again in its archived format? Are you inferring you have inside information on Irma's site?

HelluvaHoax!

originally posted by Isaac

originally posted by HelluvaHoax!

Are you inferring you have inside information on Irma's site?

Emma, for fuck's sake!!!

Take it easy dude!

It gets confusing because so many people refer to the old ESMB site in different ways. Kind of reminds me of the LRH datum, what's real for you is real.

Well, I apologize, because any name alter-is on my part was fully unintentional when I referred to Elmo's site.

Last edited:

Isaac

I know verrrrrrrry weird stuff happens in and around Scientology, but how were you able to conclude that she is not working on the old site which will come back online again in its archived format? Are you inferring you have inside information on Irma's site?

I obnosed the fact the site been gone for pert near
a whole month and then applying Scientology math A=A=A
😉
I believe it is spelled Erma

I am joking with you
feeling snarky today
i read the board without my glasses and the name looked like Erma instead of Emma
lol
I admit I don’t know diddly about archiving websites and it is likely it takes a long time
so time will tell
it would be a shame to lose that site with oodles of info in it

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I obnosed the fact the site been gone for pert near
a whole month and then applying Scientology math A=A=A
😉
I believe it is spelled Erma.

Oh, why didn't you say that? If i had known you were using obnosis tech I would not have spiraled down into a condition of Doubt on the accuracy of your conclusions. My bad!

As far as your spelling of the name goes, if that is your reality and you feel your personality integrity is in, then I can only flow admiration particles towards you the being (on this planet). LOL.

I approve of this message!

mimsey borogrove

Cake is for the masses. I believe Tea to be quite superior to it.

Also it doesn't stick to my body the same way. :whistle:
Hey He-man, I went to Egypt while you were busy and not procrastinating - if you want some more quality procrastination - go to https://exscn2.net/threads/mimseys-trip-to-egypt.3384/ and you can read and see pictures about my trip. I hope they open the new museum, I'd love to go back there again next October - really nice people, good food. I also want to go to Europe - maybe on the way back - can a Yankee travel easily through the EU or is it a mess because of covid? I had it, and have the antibody tests to prove it, thus I am immune and unvaxed so I wonder what I can expect.

Mimsey

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hey He-man, I went to Egypt while you were busy and not procrastinating - if you want some more quality procrastination - go to https://exscn2.net/threads/mimseys-trip-to-egypt.3384/ and you can read and see pictures about my trip. I hope they open the new museum, I'd love to go back there again next October - really nice people, good food. I also want to go to Europe - maybe on the way back - can a Yankee travel easily through the EU or is it a mess because of covid? I had it, and have the antibody tests to prove it, thus I am immune and unvaxed so I wonder what I can expect.

Mimsey
It's... complicated...

Right now you can't travel into Sweden unless you either prove you did a PCR test just before entering and it turned negative, or you have to submit an approved vaccine pass, not sure what applies right now for americans.

The complicated part is that the rules change depending on the current trends. And I am not sure how it is for the rest of the EU.

mimsey borogrove

It's... complicated...

Right now you can't travel into Sweden unless you either prove you did a PCR test just before entering and it turned negative, or you have to submit an approved vaccine pass, not sure what applies right now for americans.

The complicated part is that the rules change depending on the current trends. And I am not sure how it is for the rest of the EU.
I had to get a PCR test 72 hrs before boarding my flight (so I bought travel insurance incase it went wrong) and again in Cairo before I flew back. It's crazy because the tests aren't 100% reliable. Oh well ... when in Rome,... as the saying goes.

But ( of course there's a but) it's no longer 72 hrs:

• If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.
So much red tape:
Are You Fully Vaccinated for Air Travel to the United States?
You are considered fully vaccinated:

• 2 weeks (14 days) after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
  • 2 weeks (14 days) after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
  • 2 weeks (14 days) after you received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a clinical trial
  • 2 weeks (14 days) after you received 2 doses of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart*
If you don’t meet these requirements, you are NOT fully vaccinated.

* CDC has not recommended the use of mix-and-match COVID-19 vaccine primary series. However, such strategies are increasingly common in many countries outside of the United States. Therefore, for the of purpose of interpreting vaccination records for travel to the United States, CDC will accept combinations of accepted COVID-19 vaccines.
Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Documentation of Recovery from COVID-19 | CDC

And the USA still doesn't recognize natural immunity from having covid.

:dizzy:
Mimsey

Last edited:

Isaac

Oh, why didn't you say that? If i had known you were using obnosis tech I would not have spiraled down into a condition of Doubt on the accuracy of your conclusions. My bad!

As far as your spelling of the name goes, if that is your reality and you feel your personality integrity is in, then I can only flow admiration particles towards you the being (on this planet). LOL.

I approve of this message!
:roflmao::hysterical:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Cake is for the masses. I believe Tea to be quite superior to it.
Lies, it is all lies I say!

... meanwhile in Postsovietistan:

What can I say, orthodox Christmas is approaching and you can buy all sorts of cakes, often for 50% discount or more.

TheSneakster

@Emma: perhaps you should find a better XenForo/PHP/MySQL/Linux (?) consultant to help you fix whatever was wrong with ESMB? I have work experience in LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP). Five and a half weeks seems pretty excessive.

What actually happened ? Is there any way the gang here might help?

Last edited:

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
the tests aren't 100% reliable.
doesn't that go for everything in the real world?

i'll bet you dollars to donuts there's something else in your real life that you do or buy, that may even cost you a fair bit and involve effort over time, that is pretty much a tossup as to whether or not it provides any benefit at all. a lot of diets and supplements are like that, and some are even so speculative that they later turn out to be harmful.

and why has off topic pandemic stuff bled over into this thread?