Amended: Archived ESMB Forums are now available.

TheSneakster

I was just now accessing ESMB Archive site to search some old posts and found that all the forums and their content have been deleted. The forum software (XenForo) is still displaying the ESMB banner but all attempts at accessing content produce only this message:

"Back up soon in archive mode. Love to you all."

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I mwas browsing thru the old Cowboy thread and encountered the same

@Emma?

TheSneakster

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Not deleted - jeez. The board is just closed for repairs.
Yeah that was my impression. The "Back up soon in archive mode. Love to you all. " message was pointing towards that.

On the other hand Emma, look at it this way - your forum was so loved that even after 2 years of being closed, people still instantly notice when it goes offline. :D

TheSneakster

Emma, do you have an estimate for when ESMB (Archived) will be back online? I need to search some of the old comments and posts to make sure I don't false report in a post here on ESMBR.

HelluvaHoax!

Emma, do you have an estimate for when ESMB (Archived) will be back online? I need to search some of the old comments and posts to make sure I don't false report in a post here on ESMBR.
False report? Oh my goodness we would not want that to happen!

THE BAD NEWS:
Did you know that Dr. Hubbard states that a False Report
will get you a lower conditions assignment?!

THE GOOD NEWS:
All the ex-Scientologists on this board are no longer using their gray
arm rags
and you probably could temporarily borrow one at no cost!

TheSneakster

False report? Oh my goodness we would not want that to happen!
Oh, I'm pretty sure that factual accuracy is no concern of yourself, so I doubt I'm a member of whichever we applies to yourself in this particular instance.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh, I'm pretty sure that factual accuracy is no concern of yours, so I doubt I'm a member of whichever we applies to yourself in this particular instance.
Relax dude, I'm just marveling and joking about how you could possibly be worried you might "false report"---while for the past decade here you have been promoting the disgraced & debunked "Dr" Hubbard's oceanic treasure trove of false reports, lies and fraud called Scientology.

Last edited:

brujaaa

shakira shakira
I was a part of the Primus online forums called the Bullboard and it was active from the late '80s or early 90s to like late 2010's or so. It had thousands of threads and tens of thousands of posts.

As the band became older and their music changed there was plenty of discussion of how the new albums sucked or whatever.
Eventually whoever was in charge of the site stopped paying the internet bill or something, because one day it was gone, and some people complained that there was no forewarning about the website being shut down for those of us who had interest in archiving the conversations.

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
There are some excellent posts with a lot of good solid cult history there. Glad to hear it’s not going away.

Isaac

I am unable to locate Ex Scientology Message Board on the internet.
Down for repairs again?

marra

I am unable to locate Ex Scientology Message Board on the internet.
Down for repairs again?
Look at post #6 in this thread. It is from the owner of the original ESMB, Emma. She says it is down for repairs. That was on December 8 2021 - just 3 weeks ago. It is not down again - it is still down.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Saying this as I type with the best aussie accent I can muster.

Out bloody rageous. :bleh: