AOLA Sea Org.

HelluvaHoax!

Seems like there are significantly more women than men on staff there.
Yes, it's based on the most successful expansion campaign in Scientology's history.

The original Sea Org recruiting poster featured a party boat being boarded by big-being big-boobed babes in bras, with the headline:

GET TOTAL CAUSE!
GET TOTAL FREEDOM!
GET TOTALLY LAID!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, it's based on the most successful expansion campaign in Scientology's history.

The original Sea Org recruiting poster featured a party boat being boarded by big-being big-boobed babes in bras, with the headline:

GET TOTAL CAUSE!
GET TOTAL FREEDOM!
GET TOTALLY LAID!

A later (even more successful) recruitment poster bore the photo of horny topless twins laying seductively in a bed scattered with clipboards and empty soup cans.

above that, the headline:
"BILLION YEAR BABES!"

below it, the caption:
"WE LOVE YOU LONG TIME!"

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
That arms crossed pose is so unfriendly and uninviting. It just screams, "We're here to make you do want we want you to do. Don't even think about trying to cross us." I guess the blonde in the front didn't get the message, she just adopted the "I'm a smug bitch that will rip your face off should you not do as you are told." stance.
The blonde in front is "giving us" the others with her left arm and hand gesture, so she couldn't cross her arms like the rest.

Karen#1

View attachment 836

At first, this photo with all those towering "big beings" looked like it was taken from the perspective of a downstat Sea Org member who is laying on the ground after being spit upon and beaten by the cult's leader. And, these 8 uniformed officers were then posted to stand guard over them until they stop "making him wrong" by bleeding and complaining about teeth that were knocked out.

As I was starting to have yet other critical thoughts about naming their magazine "REALITY", I realized that was not entirely correct. Because the magazine's full name is "REALITY special edition".

So it's not really "reality" like the aberrated wog concept of "real". It's the special edition of reality, where cult members who are avariciously defrauding & financially raping everyone in sight like to think of themselves as "Humanitarians" who are "saving mankind".

PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL: I got saved. You can be saved too! I want you to have the same wins as I had---because it feels truly amazing to be malnourished, sleep deprived and psychologically terrorized by hateful grinning 14 year olds with clipboards. LOL

[/QUOTE=
Tony Ortega has published 3-4 victims of huge financial fraud pulled by Los Angeles Org on elders who were made to take out credit cards and max out about $70,000

Karen#1

For a couple of years in the very late 1980s, AOLA staff were subject to psycho terrorism by some lunatic staff that yelled, screamed and bellowed and threatened the staff at musters.

There was a GAME.

Everyday one person would be RPFd. One a day. Today, would it be YOU?

The hysterical accusations brayed out were painful incredulity.

Crime #1 We were not clearing the planet fast enough.
Crime #2 We were not making OTs fast enough

Crime #3 We wilfully with malice in our hearts were Counter Intention to Command Intention.

HelluvaHoax. ....PLEASE help me laugh

terrorism.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Crime #1 We were not clearing the planet fast enough.
Crime #2 We were not making OTs fast enough
Crime #3 We willfully with malice in our hearts were Counter Intention to Command Intention.
HelluvaHoax. ....PLEASE help me laugh
I regret to report that it's no laughing matter, because:

Crime #4: We were not making ANY Clears or OTs since 1950.

Our Commodore gave us the tech, yet we did not apply it correctly.

Never once in 69 years did anyone other than Ron apply it correctly and make Clears/OTs.

And even the Clears/OTs that Ron made are no longer Clear/OT. Because, even though they attained those advanced states, they did not apply the tech of how to remain a Clear/OT. It's awful, Ron gave them those 100% permanent states and those ungrateful people went right out and mocked up their banks again.

It's even worse than that! Ron had to leave this planet to do his research because we did not create a safe for him, being as aberrated and enturbulative as we are.

Please come back Ron! We have been in "time out" for 33 years, we PROMISE we will behave!

Karen#1

<snip>

And even the Clears/OTs that Ron made are no longer Clear/OT. Because, even though they attained those advanced states, they did not apply the tech of how to remain a Clear/OT. It's awful, Ron gave them those 100% permanent states and those ungrateful people went right out and mocked up their banks again.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

exbritscino

A complete member........
That arms crossed pose is so unfriendly and uninviting. It just screams, "We're here to make you do want we want you to do. Don't even think about trying to cross us." I guess the blonde in the front didn't get the message, she just adopted the "I'm a smug bitch that will rip your face off should you not do as you are told." stance.
She also looks like she could do with a few rounds under the sheets. Probably something that she's forgotten about being in the Sea Org......

Karen#1

Our Commodore gave us the tech, yet we did not apply it correctly.

Never once in 69 years did anyone other than Ron apply it correctly and make Clears/OTs.

It's even worse than that! Ron had to leave this planet to do his research because we did not create a safe for him, being as aberrated and enturbulative as we are.

Please come back Ron! We have been in "time out" for 33 years, we PROMISE we will behave!

I have knowledge that some Under-The-Radars are watching and one is a relative they are trying to recruit, so I want to bump this thread and other whistleblowing revelations.

Good one HH

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
In Los Angeles the day LA day Org and evening "Night Org" were merged.
Not sustainable as separate Orgs.
Likewise with American Saint Hill.
Day and Foundation Orgs Merged.
Likewise with St Hill in England.
There is no more evening Org, it merged with day.
The shrinking statistics made evening orgs unsustainable.
Images below are crew of the Los Angeles Day and Foundation which not only merged but became a Sea Org org with
staff that are only SO members with their billion year contracts.
Most of them were ripped off from Clearwater and Gold/Int base to *BOOM* Los AngelesView attachment 836
View attachment 835
That arms crossed across their front stance is well-learned. It protects you from being punched by your seniors.

TheSneakster

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I recall a girl at AOLA getting ETHICS handling for using perfumed soap and deodorant and pushing back on the rule of

NO PERFUMED anything !

In the Sea Org there is much that is bizarre and outlandish.

But everyone within the Sea Org when you are IN, is in agreement that the SEA ORG is an elite group, here to save mankind !
One of the more peculiar abnormal rules is forbidding any product whether shampoo, soap, under-arm deodorant
that gave off any ODOR at all.

Paint jobs of exterior building could only be done with ODORLESS PAINT.

No smells ! No Perfumes. Security Guards had jurisdiction over your living space and could go and confiscate and toss out any toiletry that had a smell no matter how pleasant a fragrance...

You could be attacked by your BEST FRIEND "Knowledge Reporting" you on the CRIME of owning scented material !

And how did this come about ? Hubbard ordered it, MIssions of Sea Org members were dispatched to find scentless soap, scentless shampoo and at great expense circa 1984 a new line of hand crea, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, laundry soap had to made that was odor-free.

The theory behind all this was that in previous existence long long ago pre-dating any earthly time periods, IMPLANTERs (psychiatrists who were evil who embedded thoughts in the mind) used rose perfume. Apparently rose perfume which was some fundamental basic on all fragrances and would mentally harm us by restimulating Sea Org members who were inhaling fragrant soaps and lotions.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 752
I had one encounter along those lines. There were about six or seven of us standing around a table at INCOMM looking at some plans. It was almost like one of those cheesy Sea Org promo pics... "teamwork!" etc. This was pretty early in my SO misadventure, maybe late 1983 or early 1984. I was on the fence but very well could have bought it all and wasted several years of my life rather than the 11 1/2 months I did waste in the Faux Navy.

I think this little episode helped me to stay alert to the nuttiness.

So, standing there - the person from another org running whatever silliness we were doing suddenly appropo of nothing screams, "What's that smell! Is that scented shampoo!" We were shocked. Then this nut looks at the girl standing next to me and then looks at me. I just stared at the accuser all TR 0-like, lol. I didn't say anything.

I didn't use scented products anyway, I had done this well before I was in the SO. I didn't smell anyone else either and I'm sensitive to that. Not to the screaming psycho degree this person was, but I didn't smell anything. And even if I did I wouldn't have said anything. Maybe this was just a dog peeing on a pole marking their territory kind of scenario to show who was in charge.

Anyway, it was so shocking that it jolted me out of whatever silly sense of delusional camraderie I was experiencing. My takeaway: "These people are fucking crazy."

Last edited:

TheSneakster

I recall a girl at AOLA getting ETHICS handling for using perfumed soap and deodorant and pushing back on the rule of

NO PERFUMED anything !
The thing is, the original Ron Hubbard advice from c.1980 very specifically talked about "cheap coal tar based fragrance". The artificial fragrance added to cosmetics and cleaning products contained (and still contains) large quantities of aromatic (Benzene derived organic molecules which have strong odors) compounds which have been found to be nearly uniformly carcinogenic.

Hubbard himself never banned plant-based natural essential oil scents. These are generally not lung irritants and are certainly not carcinogenic.

The following linked peer-reviewed paper published by the National Institute for Health in January of this year (2021) titled Essential Oils as Natural Sources of Fragrance Compounds for Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals strongly mirrors Hubbard's actual assertions in that "advice". (link)

The Sea Ogre "perfume" insanity is a classic example of Verbal Tech and failed Word Clearing. I'm guessing this bullshit ban on all perfume originated with David "Darth Midget" Miscavige and demonstrates his typical malicious misapplication of Hubbard writings.

Last edited:

Karen#1

In the Sea Org there is much that is bizarre and outlandish.
But everyone within the Sea Org when you are IN, is in agreement that the SEA ORG is an elite group, here to save mankind !
One of the more peculiar abnormal rules is forbidding any product whether shampoo, soap, under-arm deodorant
that gave off any ODOR at all.
Paint jobs of exterior building could only be done with ODORLESS PAINT.
No smells ! No Perfumes. Security Guards had jurisdiction over your living space and could go and confiscate and toss out any toiletry that had a smell no matter how pleasant a fragrance...
You could be attacked by your BEST FRIEND "Knowledge Reporting" you on the CRIME of owning scented material !
And how did this come about ?
Hubbard ordered it,
MIssions of Sea Org members were dispatched to find scentless soap, scentless shampoo and at great expense circa 1984 a new line of hand cream, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, laundry soap had to made that was odor-free.

The theory behind all this was that in previous existence long long ago pre-dating any earthly time periods, IMPLANTERs (psychiatrists who were evil who embedded thoughts in the mind) used rose perfume.
Apparently rose perfume which was some fundamental basic on all fragrances and would mentally harm us by restimulating Sea Org members who were inhaling fragrant soaps and lotions
Watch out for psychiatric implant restimlulation from your scented shampoo or soap !
nose.held.jpg

:):hysterical:

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
I have never liked any perfumes nor scented underarm deodorants. (nothing to do with Scientology)

This is what I have been using for decades:

(And it does not stain the armpits of my shirt when I sweat.)

Last edited:

onceuponatime

It's wild to think how crazy things have been in the Sea Org and how it still grew as big as it did. If they were a little bit saner and made working conditions a bit better I'm sure they would have held onto way more SO members. Thank god for all the BS about being "worker oriented".

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
below is something i came across that i think is relevant to the topic, and explains the context as well.

it sounds to me like the origins are in a mix of physical and mental illness. and given LRH's reputation for lashing out and subjecting people to the cruelest of punishments for the most minor of infractions or even nothing at all, i don't think it's any surprise that those under him took anything he wrote objecting to certain scents, as meaning the only way to satisfy 'command intent' and try to avoid capricious but possibly terrible punishment was to completely avoid all scents.

Hard to imagine, but not every tale from the cult involves criminal activity. Sometimes it's just plain old bizarre, like this one here.
You may have noticed (especially pubic Scientologist) that the staff of Sea Org organizations have very strong opinions about how one smells. In particular, Sea Org members can't stand the smell of scented products. How odd it is that ALL Sea Org members reject the smell of perfume or cologne and act like you have committed a crime if a person should indulge in such.

Odd behavior indeed! All Sea Org members are trained to reject "scents" because Hubbard ordered it so. In the same matter in which he ordered Sea Org members are forbidden to own a television This goes a long way to explain why Sea Org members seem so out of touch with just about any and everything, fashion and trends for sure. It's all to clear to free thinking people why the control of information is important if you want to create a "loyal" goon squad and keep them in the dark. Even someone as stupid and destructive as Adolph Hitler knew that one!
Anyway, there is a reason and an exact story of why Sea Org members' are not allowed the simple pleasure of being able to experience smells or perfume or scented products, and I'll tell it to you now.

The year was 1984. Hubbard was on an up swing of one of his manic depressive mood swings. Hubbard started out writing something about the use of computers on the whole track ( whole track = existence and civilizations that pre date any earthly recorded time period) and somehow got into a rant about tar-coal perfume. Hubbard discovered that everything he touched had the scent of rose perfume, which was derived from tar-coal. Hubbard said the rose scent permeated all new clothes as the sizing used on new clothes was the same tar coal rose perfume that greatly irritated his nose and skin. Being highly sensitive because of his OTness, Hubbard quickly lost patience for anything that smelled of rose perfume. I guess you could spend a day reading all of the "advices" Hubbard came up with concerning rose perfume. Like the BT (body thetan) story, Hubbard discovered EVERTHING smelled like rose perfume! All of his clothes smelt like it, every piece of paper sent to him from Int Management and RTC smelt like it. The poor man was plagued by cheap rose perfume and when Hubbard was miserable everyone around or connected to him shared the misery.

Hubbard was an avid smoker of cigarettes, Kool non filter to be exact and smoked no less than three packs a day. Anyone who smokes or has smoked knows the sense of smell is greatly affected by the fact of smoking.
Missions and projects were fired out to find or create a line of soap products that were scentless. Chemist were hired, and a new line of soap products were created. At great expense, a new line of shampoo and conditioner, laundry soap, body lotion, hand soap, industrial cleaning soap....you name it. All the while, the hysteria created by Hubbard for the dreaded rose perfume got worse and worse.

Hubbard was close by Golden Era Productions out in Hemet and had a team of 6 people that did nothing but clean a house he lived in a few times a week. This team was also responsible for doing his laundry. Hubbard and his messengers developed new tech for handling his laundry. The procedure was to take a brand new shirt or other new article of clothing and wash it is six separate tubs of water by hand three times. That's 18 separate wash cycles! To rinse, the article was rinsed in six different tubs of clear water three times. The end product was a new shirt that was now thread bare and falling apart. Not to be stopped, there was a special sewer posted that would sew up the ruined shirt.The shirt would be dried outside on a clothes line, put in a plastic bag and sent on to Hubbard.

Hubbard had a fit again as he said he could still smell the rose perfume. He figured the smell was coming from the plastic bags his thread bare clothes were being sent to him in. Lower conditions were assigned to everyone connected with the project as poor little Hubbard had no clothes to wear!
During this same time period, Hubbard had ordered Scientology celebs to create a music score for his books, the Mission Earth series. I'm sure some here have had the unfortunate experience of hearing this load of crap. Very similar to the Battlefield Earth movie, crap. Anyway, it was time to mix the album down and the same producer/engineer who mixed Michel Jackson's Thriller album was employed at great expense to try and do something with the terminally ill music score project.

The name of this person is Bruce Swadean (sp?). Bruce came with his wife as I guess he was afraid to be alone in Scientology's top management facilities. After two days in the studio, a staff member was told to handle Bruce's wife because she was stinking up Hubbard's studio with her nasty perfume. Of course Davey is the one who ordered this to be done. A girl named Mary, got the task and she pulled Bruce's wife aside while Bruce was in the studio trying to raise the unborn dead and told her she would have to handle herself as she was stinking up Hubbard's nice music studio with her smelly perfume. To say the least, the woman was horrified by the shear rudeness of what had just happened and ran into the studio and told her husband about it.
Without missing a beat, Bruce stood up and told Rick Cruzen, Charlie Rush, Peter Slesh (sp?) just how wacky he really thought they all were and left the building never to be seen or heard from again. No matter how much Davey had people beg Bruce, he would not come back to the Golden Era Production concentration camp.

Lower conditions for all concerned again! See how the misery is spread!
Now every piece of paper sent to Hubbard from Int Management and RTC had the dreaded rose perfume smell and lower conditions were flying around in CMO Int. Now the only way to send something to Hubbard was through Marc Yeager who was the Commanding Officer of CMO Int until he messed it up too. Hubbard decided Marc Yeager was full of overts as his perception had to be way down if he was not able to smell the rose perfume! Everyone thought Marc had a good nose because between Davey, Marc and me, Marc was the only one who did not smoke cigarettes, wrong again. Marc is now writing up his overts and withholds and doing conditions for sending up the dreaded rose perfume smell to Hubbard.

This horrified the hell out of me because I knew my ticket was next. Sure enough Davey and Vickie tell me it's my turn to go to the ovens and neither one had any advice as to what I should do. Both had already been smelling everything that was sent up to Hubbard and they missed it too. Davey smoked at least 2 packs of Camel non filter cigarettes and I smoked about a pack and a half. What was I suppose to smell?

The question going through my mind was what had I done to get put in this horrible position? How much pain and humiliation would I have to suffer before it was over for me and just how over for me would it be? Every bit of perfume had been taken from all the staff and destroyed. Half of the newly created line of scentless products were found to be defective and further test were being done to find the rest defective. I remember sitting in my office with boxes of dispatches and laundry ready to be sent to Hubbard, all I had to do was give it the old smell test and all would be fine. When you are alone there is no one to pretend for. I opened the boxes, looked inside and put the lids back on, no reason to smell. I sat there for what I thought would seem a reasonable amount of time for a person to smell this crap. During this interlude, I was wondering if I had recently done anything that would make Hubbard like me and thus spare me. A few things came to mind (and I'll tell these later) but to tell the truth, I didn't feel very confident for keeping my head.

Anyway the stuff went up and came back. Hubbard was pleased and said the smell was greatly reduced, though not fully handled. Hubbard discovered the dreaded rose smell was coming from the ink in the pens people had used to sign off that they had checked for smells and found none! I can't tell you how relieved we all were, me especially. After a few weeks Hubbard forgot about the dreaded rose perfume smell and found other things to rant about.
Hubbard had an amazing ability to write down EVERYTHING and soon a new commandment was issued about smells. Hubbard even tied it in with the psychs evil plan to kill us all. This is why and how the whole group of Sea Org and even most Scientology public can't/won't wear scented products.
All I can say is thank God Hubbard found out about visteril before he pasted on. Life for the poor Sea Org members and public could have been a lot worst.
--
Jesse Prince

Last edited: