AOLA Sea Org.

Type4_PTS

Day and foundation are both combined, it's been staffed by S.O. since 2013 maybe. It's true. That is all service income.

It's not a claim btw, I was doing training there and saw it happen for months. I will try to remember some of the reg names, from back then. Cherise was one, the lead guy, his name escapes me. George Hubbard. There was an article that Tony Ortega did in the last year about several female regs that took an older guy for about 80k. I'll see if I can get more data.
Here's a link to one story you are referring to. I believe there are others as well.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Oh wow. The guy in back right is Martin. His wife is first from left. Her name escapes me. They are both from Flag originally. She trained as sup in 1990's, she was actually called a professor, if anyone remembers that. She was the OES there and he was Tech Sec. Maybe that's their current posts as well.

HelluvaHoax!

Btw, don't know how anyone is a professor without PRD.
ANSWER: PRD is an "arbitrary" that is no longer needed. Hubbard's fast-flow system only requires PDH.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Fleecing 80K out of a senior isn't close to 500K. Those stories do show how outrageous their scamming has become. You'd think SO staff would be more on-policy - lol. Finding six 80K scams to run a week is a tall order.

Karen#1

I recall Hana well from the Apollo.
Hana has had an extraordinary journey.
She shares this with OUTER BANKS:

Hana Whitfield joined Scientology in South Africa in 1965. As an OT 2 in 1967, she joined Hubbard at the start of his Sea Project in Las Palmas. Working alongside LRH in the Sea Org, she was quickly promoted to Lt RA (RA = capable of running an organization and a ship), Lt. Commander, RA, then Commander RA, went on many successful missions, captained the Avon River for several years, and then the Flag ship, the Apollo. She became one of Hubbard’s Aides. Serving as Hubbard’s deputy in Los Angeles, she reestablished AOLA after its 1969 collapse, and then established the first CLO (Continental Liaison Office) there.
As early as 1968, in Valencia, Spain, she struggled to apply the newly released OT3. It was a fantasy she was expected to believe, and no matter how hard she tried, it simply did not work. From then on, plagued with headaches, she spent years going back and forth on OT 3, all on Hubbard’s orders, re-running Dianetics, going through the RPF, and receiving every rundown available with no relief. She left the Sea Org in 1982, broken in spirit, ill, experiencing severe panic attacks, and in constant fear of what was happening to her.
Recovery took many years, with the help of her husband, Jerry, also a former Scientologist. After learning about undue influence in the mid-1980’s, they confronted Scientology head on. They tried a Class Action lawsuit which did not succeed; no one at that time could have plumbed the secret criminality of Scientology and OSA. And OSA members who had left Scientology were too scared to help. Determined to give back what they learned while recovering, they began helping families retrieve their loved ones from Scientology, successfully aiding 10 to 15 families a year. Scientology retaliated in force with constant harassment, surveillance, and worse. Miscavige ordered smear packs sent to their families, friends and associates around the world – packs that contained information from their preclear folders, and even autopsy photos of Hana’s deceased father which she had never seen before. Miscavige spent huge sums trying to have her father’s murder case in South Africa re-opened and have her indicted in that country. Despite all this, and without any assistance – the Internet did not yet exist - and no support, Jerry and Hana continued their work and still successfully help families today.

Hana, you are a hero. I salute you.

Hana.young.jpgHana.headshot.jpg

No One

a girl is no one
That doesn't make any sense to me. :no:

First, why do you say "LA Org"? Are the D and F Orgs now combined? They used to keep separate stats for Day and Fdn and be separate orgs. Are you saying that was the combined total of both Day and Fdn? Please explain.
Does not make sense to me either Sheila.

Combining Orgs?

I remember someone telling me one time, a long time ago, that it was policy (yah it was verbal tech, lol) that closing an org or mission was not allowed, and would be a high crime/ suppressive act.

This was the answer when I questioned why there was a day org and a fnd org with less than 5-10 staff each, and some doubling down working in both.

Why not make one larger org that could operate better with more positions covered? etc etc.

Now it seems like I've heard that quite a few Orgs and missions have 'closed' or combined.

I would love to see a database or data sheet or some kind of report that tracks the changes and disappearance of policy and tech.

Not for the purpose of picking which is the correct on source material so much as to show how it's been altered and contradicts itself all over the place.

One of the first crowbars to crack further into my bubble wall of protection / prison of belief / etc. was that Hubbard did NOT receive all the letters to Ron, nor answer them.

If Standing Order #1 was a fib, then what does that say about what follows???

Bill

Does not make sense to me either Sheila.

Combining Orgs?

I remember someone telling me one time, a long time ago, that it was policy (yah it was verbal tech, lol) that closing an org or mission was not allowed, and would be a high crime/ suppressive act.

This was the answer when I questioned why there was a day org and a fnd org with less than 5-10 staff each, and some doubling down working in both.

Why not make one larger org that could operate better with more positions covered? etc etc.

Now it seems like I've heard that quite a few Orgs and missions have 'closed' or combined.

I would love to see a database or data sheet or some kind of report that tracks the changes and disappearance of policy and tech.

Not for the purpose of picking which is the correct on source material so much as to show how it's been altered and contradicts itself all over the place.

One of the first crowbars to crack further into my bubble wall of protection / prison of belief / etc. was that Hubbard did NOT receive all the letters to Ron, nor answer them.

If Standing Order #1 was a fib, then what does that say about what follows???
Yeah, LRH said that closing an org was suppressive ... and Miscavige has done that a lot. Most, if not all, day and foundation orgs have been combined. Wherever there was a local "celebrity centre", that was also combined with the local org.

No One

a girl is no one
Yeah, LRH said that closing an org was suppressive ... and Miscavige has done that a lot. Most, if not all, day and foundation orgs have been combined. Wherever there was a local "celebrity centre", that was also combined with the local org.
Maybe putting something together like some brochures or pamphlets with the worst and most obvious of these changes would be good to try to get into the hands of staff and sea org?

I remember also a long ass time ago like in the mid to later 80's I received a little half fold 'newsletter' put into my hand when walking across the street from AOLA over to the Gold Recruitment Office (which I think became the canteen and a restaurant later?).

To my horror (at the time) and also to my curiosity I read it, I read through the whole thing, thinking this is strange... it had a cartoon in it as well - like one of the far side type of cartoons.

I casually threw it away (after reading it more than once) but some of it must have stuck, I'm here right?

Type4_PTS

I would love to see a graph with the real statistics for number of orgs over the decades.

Miscavige refers to the opening of an Ideal Org as "expansion", yet it is only an expansion in terms of square feet of real estate owned.

Karen#1

Hana Eltringham and Jerry Whitfield had unmerciless FAIR GAME, from the cult for years. Horrific Fair Game, spied, stalked, followed, intimidated, smeared to the clients, intense combat non-stop.

Hana was doing media interviews at the time far lesser people were willing to speak up. (1990s.)

Thanks to Janis Grady who organizes these get togethers, some 3 years ago Janis placed me beside Hana for dinner and it was the first time
we had met since the Apollo ! Whew ! The memories, the shedding of all things in the bubble ! The LIES. The Truth !
I told Hana how every morning Jeff Walker, Intern Supervisor read to us each new Hubbard CS in her folder.
Because of her blinding headaches, only Hubbard case supervised her and we were to study and learn Hubbard case histories.
Hana was fascinated and filled me in on a lot more...
Hana3.JPG

Last edited:

No One

a girl is no one
That tended to happen. In the org I was at, some positions handled both day and foundation. For example the fdn addresso would cover both orgs, and day would handle mimeo for both.
Right? That is what I was thinking, but the person who told me made a big deal that I even uttered the thought. Said it was a HUGE no no to even suggest an org be combined and that it would be like closing an org. That certainly scared me into never mentioning or questioning it again. :goodorbad:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Here is an example of the brain trust that is scn management.

The opening S.O. mission in the local org, after the grand opening, decided that too many staff were falling off and disappearing, both day and fdn. In order to handle this, they had a BIG event, had all the staff attend, both day and foundation.

At this BIG EVENT, lot's of cheerleading, food, etc., they regged staff to sign up for the OTHER org, be it day or foundation. They had "pre-regged" several cycles, so when they had the dry erase board up for people to sign when they decided to do this, it prompted many others to do this as well.

We sat in stunned disbelief, after having been on training at LA for ideal org training, and watched several videos with DM briefing org ED's at different locations on the planet, the exact strategy being applied for expansion, saying "What do we do, THE USUAL", over and over again.

Here were the exact same S.O. people, watching those videos like us, trained for the purpose of expanding this new org, doing "The Unusual."

Yes, that's right. If you were a full time day staff, 9-6 Mon - Fri, they wanted to sign you up for fdn, 6:30 - 10, Mon-Fri and Sat Sun 9 - 6.

They would work both day and fdn, and get the pay for day and fdn. Don't ask when they would get "enhancement." Since most lived fairly far from the org, there was drive time, etc. Don't ask a lot of other questions. They aren't answerable in the frame of reference of the "Admin Tech" being applied at the time.