AOLA Sea Org.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Enthetan ~~ people get on OT 7 and stay on it for decades...20 years 30 years ..there are always more BTs to blow !
And every 6 months, they have to go to Flag for a check which might have them down there for weeks, and cost many $thousands.

Very few people could hold a job and stay solvent under those conditions.

Karen#1

Recalling veteran AOLA Sea Org Members.
Griffie Blythe was the sister of Bitty Miscavige and the aunt of Jenna Miscavige.
Griffie was Senior CS AOLA for some years, enduring the nightmares of "Golden Age of Technical Bullshits."
For a while she was a Miscavige *PET* and did intermittent trips to INT Base where she interacted with Miscavige himself. He was grooming her the way he did with inner circle. Thereupon she executed "ethics handlings" on staff and these were done with ferocity Miscavige style.
Also, Sea Org were *Enforced* to divorce their NON SO husbands and wives. A casualty of the war against "non-Sea Org" was Chris Montgomery, ASHO briefing course supervisor Chris got declared suppressive person for not divorcing her non SO husband

Griffie's son Wes had co-founded Earthlink with Sky Dayton. He had cystic fibrosis for a long time and then in his last years was drinking heavily. He died. Griffie eventually fled in 2004 Griffie, drowning her self in alcohol killed herself subsequently.
In 2008 a funeral was held for her. 30 year Sea Org vet.
RIP Griffie.
Griffie.jpg

Karen#1

Captain Bill was a the Commanding Officer of AOLA for a while 1968/1969
While the Captain of AOLA he issued some extraordinary orders.
This was while he was sent to AOLA as part of a "command team":::::
He had spun stories of how the higher echelons of the Sea Organization had been taken over by aliens, called Marcabians, from the planet

Marcab. Furthermore he asserted Markabians were lurking, parked on the roof top of AOLA. Sea Org were put on patrol to watch for Markab ships arriving at night. This was all taken very seriously and Sea org members did what they were told. The previous 20 years he has been doing Scientology, auditing his BTS and running OT 3 volcanos and implants and was steeply entrenched in it.

Captain Bill and a few select Juniors started hunting down Beverly Hills Psychiatrists who Captain Bill believed were brainwashing and PDHing (Pain, Drugs, Hypnosis) AOLA staff and customers.

!!!!!!!!!

Riding around Los Angeles on motorbikes, Captain Bill and those under his direct orders barged into psychiatrists offices and took photographs, then carefully returned and filed them. The next day same thing repeated to other Psychiatric offices.
Sea Org members in 69 instead of being on the job at night, approx 20 of them dressed in black LIKE NINJAS and went off to visit the PDHers !!!!!
Eventually knowlege reports arrived at the Apollo and Captain Bill was recalled to Apollo for this odd behaviour. On March 19th Hana Eltringham Whitfield and 13 other Sea Org members arrived in Los Angeles to replace Captain Bill and his team. When Hana arrived, Captain Bill was still out hunting psychiatrists.
When he arrived at the Apollo he was posted as Apollo Navigator by Hubbard ! You can read a lot more about all of this in Janis Grady's Book 2
Commodore's Messenger, Riding the Storm

After 1982 when Captain Bill fled the cult he started his own offshoot called "Galactic Patrol" and later it was renamed "Ron's Org" but that is
another story !Capt.Bill.Hubbard.jpgCapt.Bill.Apollo.jpgCapt.bill.uniform.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/karendelac?fref=gs&__tn__=%2Cdm-R-R&eid=ARDozWOl15Dth0HzwiL3fmWaH2q0sYRdpkzV5Cm8e2E-UGpT3e_-gOs6RcEehc1FeSaYOTgAwqb8qwzg&dti=493248644086306&hc_location=group

D

Deleted member 51

I'm surprised to hear Captain Bill had others dress up as Ninjas. It was my understanding that he personally preferred dressing up in women's clothing in his time off.

MW west

He was very nice. He was the CO CLO WUS for a long time. At some point he got busted down to AOLA. Not sure of all the posts he held there. I think he's been the temporary CO a few times.
When I knew him he was the D/CO Sales ... And it was at a time when AOLA broke the million follar GI goal in ome week. He was also very nice to me. He told me the story of his name amd getting into Scn ... Calamoose Cole.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Greetings MW West
How long ago did AOLA make $1million in one single week ?
More to the point, what was the AVERAGE GI for the 10 weeks following?

Yes, you can make a lot of money in one week, by crush-regging everyone you can find, and getting them to take out loans in order to get a one-week-only deal. Then the GI crashes.

D

Deleted member 51

Greetings MW West
How long ago did AOLA make $1million in one single week ?
AOLA never made a million dollars in 1980-1986, when it apparently had highest
ever GI and won the birthday game twice. The highest week I remember was under $700,000 (after stat corrections, lol). It was rare for AOLA to ever break $500,000.

Sorry to burst your bubble, MW West, but legends seem to get more exaggerated with each retelling. Captain Bill was also known for starting “postulate checks” - checks written without the money behind them but with a Tone 40 OT intention that the money would magically appear and make the check good. Not a million dollars in real money, but lots of intentions to make it so! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Karen#1

One of THE most criminal *orgs* in the world is Los Angeles Org.
Routinely flying in old timers, having them take out multiple credit cards all at once and scooping in $70,000 or so in one REG cycle.
Shipping them a bombardment of Basics and CDs.

There are a few stories like this on the Underground Bunker

D

Deleted member 51

A few years back, LA Org Weekly GI was around 500k/week. Just a btw.
That doesn't make any sense to me. :no:

First, why do you say "LA Org"? Are the D and F Orgs now combined? They used to keep separate stats for Day and Fdn and be separate orgs. Are you saying that was the combined total of both Day and Fdn? Please explain.

LA Org is a Cl IV Org. It doesn't have expensive services to sell like OT levels. It hasn't expanded its available auditing or training facilities since it moved into the complex. The parking lot is usually dead and they sometimes rent out the parking spaces to the hospitals. So what percentage of the claimed "$500,000 per week GI" is for book sales? How much is donations to the IAS? How much is FSM commissions to Flag for Flag services or just regged for Flag services and they sent a paper transfer (not real money) to Flag?

How many OTs pay money to Flag or IAS through LA Org even though they don't do services there? Why does LA Org count that on its GI? That was against the rules back in the 70s and 80s.

Like I said, it just doesn't make sense. LA Org (either Day or Fdn) is pretty empty, just like the rest of the complex. Back in the 60s, 70s and 80s, orgs' EDs and Commanding Officers has stats of "Value of Services Delivered" and "Paid Completions." They got in serious trouble if they were taking in a whole lot more money than what they were delivering.

So LA Org is taking in a pile of money, you say.$500,000 a week, you claim. Since it isn't for services and they don't seem to care about completions or VSD, then what are people paying all that money for and where is it going? They obviously didn't need more courserooms or auditing rooms. :confused: Do they really make that much money renting out the parking lot?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
That doesn't make any sense to me. :no:

First, why do you say "LA Org"? Are the D and F Orgs now combined? They used to keep separate stats for Day and Fdn and be separate orgs. Are you saying that was the combined total of both Day and Fdn? Please explain.

LA Org is a Cl IV Org. It doesn't have expensive services to sell like OT levels. It hasn't expanded its available auditing or training facilities since it moved into the complex. The parking lot is usually dead and they sometimes rent out the parking spaces to the hospitals. So what percentage of the claimed "$500,000 per week GI" is for book sales? How much is donations to the IAS? How much is FSM commissions to Flag for Flag services or just regged for Flag services and they sent a paper transfer (not real money) to Flag?

How many OTs pay money to Flag or IAS through LA Org even though they don't do services there?

Like I said, it just doesn't make sense. LA Org (either Day or Fdn) is pretty empty, just like the rest of the complex. Back in the 60s, 70s and 80s, orgs' EDs and Commanding Officers has stats of "Value of Services Delivered" and "Paid Completions." They got in serious trouble if they were taking in a whole lot more money than what they were delivering.

So LA Org is taking in a pile of money, you say.$500,000 a week, you claim. Since it isn't for services and they don't seem to care about completions of VSD, then what are people paying all that money for and where is it going? They obviously didn't need more courserooms or auditing rooms. :confused:
Day and foundation are both combined, it's been staffed by S.O. since 2013 maybe. It's true. That is all service income.

It's not a claim btw, I was doing training there and saw it happen for months. I will try to remember some of the reg names, from back then. Cherise was one, the lead guy, his name escapes me. George Hubbard. There was an article that Tony Ortega did in the last year about several female regs that took an older guy for about 80k. I'll see if I can get more data.

D

Deleted member 51

Day and foundation are both combined, it's been staffed by S.O. since 2013 maybe. It's true. That is all service income.

It's not a claim btw, I was doing training there and saw it happen for months. I will try to remember some of the reg names, from back then. Cherise was one, the lead guy, his name escapes me. George Hubbard. There was an article that Tony Ortega did in the last year about several female regs that took an older guy for about 80k. I'll see if I can get more data.
Thanks! :thankyou: I did not know about the two being combined.

:wow: Nasty business! It's not like they ever delivered even 200K a week. Sounds like a huge amount of scamming.

What was the general income breakdown (if you can remember)?