AOLA Sea Org.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Caroline posted this in the AOLA/Mike Silverman thread. 1982. When Irene Dirrmann was CO.

I had a photo very similar to this one taken around 1986 when Ivan was CO. I don't personally have a copy of it. I saw it pop up in one of the Scientology videos in the last few years (maybe "Going Clear"?). It was set up like this but it had balloons going up into the air.

Bill

LOL!!!!!!! I remember this. "Money Processing".

Cal Cole is the one in the glasses. The kid is Charles Verhoeff. He must have been a reg assistant or something at that time.

And, of course, Nicole Sims.
I remember the stupid "Money Processing". They'd bring in sacks of cash and everybody would get to throw it around. Wheee!
:thewave:
And then they'd keep everybody in the room until they accounted for every single bill -- reversing any "havingness" they might have created.
:roflmao:
That's what I called "magical Scientology thinking". When they had actual problems that required serious solutions, Scientologists instead rely on "magical Scientology thinking" to "solve" their problems.

"Money Processing" :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

I remember the stupid "Money Processing". They'd bring in sacks of cash and everybody would get to throw it around. Wheee!
:thewave:
And then they'd keep everybody in the room until they accounted for every single bill -- reversing any "havingness" they might have created.
:roflmao:
That's what I called "magical Scientology thinking". When they had actual problems that required serious solutions, Scientologists instead rely on "magical Scientology thinking" to "solve" their problems.

"Money Processing" :thumbsup:

Money Processing should not be criticized, it was a vital and fundmental R&D event that increased Scientologists' HAVINGNESS by getting them to reach & withdraw from MEST money.

Had it not been for the technical advance of throwing dollar bills in the air, the later billion dollar real estate breakthroughs would not have been possible. Scientology public observing staff throwing the money around were likewise inspired to throw their own money all over the place while line charging.

It's now 2019 and the money tech has advanced to supersonic speeds, just like a cartoon graphic of a golden glowing rocket ship hurtling through intergalactic space. I have mentioned this before but it bears repeating! The new technology to "rocket the being's havingness" is infinitely more precise and effective, with a single auditing command:

"Look around your wallet and find something I could have."

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Money Processing should not be criticized, it was a vital and fundmental R&D event that increased staff members HAVINGNESS by getting them to reach & withdraw from MEST money.

Had it not been for the technical advance of throwing dollar bills in the air, the later OT breakthroughs would not have been possible.

It's now 2019 and the money tech has advanced to supersonic speeds, just like a cartoon graphic of a golden glowing rocket ship hurtling through intergalactic space. I have mentioned this before but it bears repeating! The new technology to "rocket the being's havingness" is infinitely more precise and effective, with a single auditing command:

"Look around your wallet and find something I could have."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

HelluvaHoax!

My dear dear Helluva Hoax....

We could not be apart for that long ~:woohoo:
So happy you finally showed up! My God, I have been waiting patiently for you to arrive so that you could give us an r-factor who is currently running our cult!

It's vital so that we all know whose orders are "senior command intention" that we must all clay demo, drill & obey. LOL

Karen#1

One of the AOLA poignant stories was the tale of Cece Smith

Cece's story.
Cece served at the Advanced Org Los Angeles AOLA mostly in Treasury for 20 years. She did everything in her power to serve her group at the time. Handling irate delinquent merchants who were fed up not being paid, she expertly managed it all even when numerous vendors were not paid for 90 days.

Money is siphoned off to the "Top of the Org Board" before merchants and vendors are paid.

Then one day Jenny deVocht CMO INT Executive and David Miscavige "PET#1" comes to Los Angeles with her mad lunatic THUGGERY powers and runs into Cece in the elevator. Cece is on a modified scheduled due to a health condition.

Jenny devocht (Linson) has found out about shorter schedule. She tells Cece "you have 15 minutes to pack your bags and get off the Base !" Thus 20 years of savage schedule, less than minimum wage and all contribution was rewarded with Cece ordered off the base leaving behind her kids and husband in the Sea org. There was no compassion that Cece had served 20 years and has a little medical condition needing a modified schedule. She was kicked out for not being able to work ENOUGH.

Cece was thrown out on the curb. There was no $500 parting money to make it for the first week, she was slung out onto L Ron Hubbard Way penniless and with her remaining family left in the Sea Org.

20 years of slave labor, no health insurance, no pension, no retirement. "Get off our property in 15 minutes !" That is Jenny Devocht. The Gestapo Nazi identity could change a life in 15 mins. The year was 1995/1996

I had Cece over to my home for Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago with a bunch of others who made it through the hell and survived. Even now, 25Cece. husband.jpgceceheadshot.jpg years later Cece's tears rolled down her cheeks at dinner at how she was brutally kicked off and out enforcing family disconnection impoverished, destitute and without a cent to her name.

A Jenny Linsen PRODUCT.!

This is the Cult. So what else is new ? Here's Cece and Paul

Karen#1

I have warm memories of Michael Silverman and have been in touch.
I posted this on a Facebook Group a little while back~~

Michael Silverman was a Reg. A Sales person. Upper Sea Org Management and Michael always had a love/hate relationship. The public loved him, especially in the lower orgs. Michael always had a smile on his face like he was plotting something great which was about to happen.
He was admired very much by the public in the lower orgs, and the staff as well. He would go on tour and do magic tricks like an entertainer. What management *Loved* was that he effortlessly made money for AOLA. 1970s to 1990s. Though management liked the fact that he made money, they hated the fact that he had a following. He was a very smart, very funny guy, and was always controversial.

He was married to Sea org member Ruthie Silverman (RIP) but she disconnected from him as soon as he got declared.

In 1989 he got the new Miscavige invented "provisional SP declare" which is supposed to intimidate you into being *good* so that it does not become an ACTUAL SP declare. LOLOLOL.

Mike lived through it all, multiple RPFs to tame him down ~~. He did the gory 1993 RPF (the gulag for mind control).

I can state in black and white I loved this guy.

Mike was too much of a rebel or renegade to fit in. He remained his own man, unique, fun, daring, pushing the envelope, even having sex (Lord almighty ~~ forgive us all) when he was on Tour. Can you imagine how criminal an act that is ???? LOL.

In the 1990s after serving some 20 years in the Sea Org and living through the ups and downs Michael was declared a Suppressive person.

Michael.silverman.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

"Our Cult" LOLOLOL
I mistakenly read the post as THAT cult and almost made a fool of myself on some Miscavige comments... HH we could not be part forever you know... :love11:
LOL

Yeah, OUR cult! The super secret anti-EX-Scientology cult.

We are the super-SPs that suppress both Scientologists AND ex-Scientologists! On a positive note, I think it should be acknowledged that this at least proves we are not religious bigots, because we suppress EVERYONE equally on this planet! :hattip:

HelluvaHoax!

Then one day Jenny deVocht CMO INT Executive and David Miscavige "PET#1" comes to Los Angeles with her mad lunatic THUGGERY powers and runs into Cece in the elevator. Cece is on a modified scheduled due to a health condition.Jenny devocht (Linson) has found out about shorter schedule. She tells Cece "you have 15 minutes to pack your bags and get off the Base !" Thus 20 years of savage schedule, less than minimum wage and all contribution was rewarded with Cece ordered off the base leaving behind her kids and husband in the Sea org. . . (snipped).
THE MYTHOLOGICAL EP OF SCIENTOLOGY: ARC! Love! Theta! A world without war, criminality & insanity!

THE ACTUAL EP OF SCIENTOLOGY: (see below)

Hey, no cult to see here, this kind of stuff is totally
normal for a "minority religion", move along people....

Last edited:

Karen#1

THE MYTHOLOGICAL EP OF SCIENTOLOGY: ARC! Love! Theta! A world without war, criminality & insanity!

THE ACTUAL EP OF SCIENTOLOGY: (see below)

Hey, no cult to see here, this kind of stuff is totally
normal for a "minority religion", move along people....

HelluvaHoax.

This Jenny Linson (Jenny Devocht) mission was also called the "Mission from Hell"
The 2nd name this mission was called was (J&D) THE MASTURBATION Mission

Now the reason it was dubbed THE MASTURBATION Mission was because Jenny, following in the footsteps of David Miscavige
had Sea Org members write up their *CRIMES*, their *Transgressions* which HAD to include their masturbations.

To humiliate and make fun of SO members, these masturbations were read out to entire crew. One Danish guy had his "Head put on a pike". His confessed masturbation was considered "Juicy" and he was made to stand up facing the crew while it was read out in detail and he was then declared *SUPPRESSIVE PERSON* spontaneously and booted out of the SO right away.

This is Jennie devocht Linsenjenny-linson-devocht.jpgJenny.LAX.png

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Interesting! Scientology promotional pieces always show glowing, grinning, laughing, happy people. I wonder why they don't ever show photos of the people (like Jenny, above) who "made it" to OT.

POSSIBLE REASON: The public was surveyed with this question- - -

"IF SCIENTOLOGY WORKED FOR YOU, WHAT PHOTO WOULD
REPRESENT YOUR IDEAL SCENE IN THE FUTURE?"
And for whatever reason, they did not answer:

"A deranged looking, wicked entheta witch spewing third party, fair game and hate."

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
HelluvaHoax.

This Jenny Linson (Jenny Devocht) mission was also called the "Mission from Hell"
The 2nd name this mission was called was (J&D) THE MASTURBATION Mission

Now the reason it was dubbed THE MASTURBATION Mission was because Jenny, following in the footsteps of David Miscavige
had Sea Org members write up their *CRIMES*, their *Transgressions* which HAD to include their masturbations.

To humiliate and make fun of SO members, these masturbations were read out to entire crew. One Danish guy had his "Head put on a pike". His confessed masturbation was considered "Juicy" and he was made to stand up facing the crew while it was read out in detail and he was then declared *SUPPRESSIVE PERSON* spontaneously and booted out of the SO right away.

This is Jennie devocht LinsenView attachment 320View attachment 319

Sad thing is...

She was once a very, very pretty girl.

And I heard she used to be nice. Years ago, when she was married to Tom de Vocht and she worked in CW.

Miscavige just wrecks people. Physically, mentally and spiritually.

HelluvaHoax!

Sad thing is...

She was once a very, very pretty girl.

And I heard she used to be nice. Years ago, when she was married to Tom de Vocht and she worked in CW.

Miscavige just wrecks people. Physically, mentally and spiritually.

IF SCIENTOLOGY HELD A BEAUTY PAGEANT. . .
THIS IS THE CONTEST'S WINNER!

1570579430419.png

The attributes and talent the judges award points for:

Merchant of Chaos-ing
Entheta Spewing
Dead Agenting
Enturbulating
Fair Gaming
Introverting
Shattering
Hating