AOLA Sea Org.

HelluvaHoax!

Seems like there are significantly more women than men on staff there.
Yes, it's based on the most successful expansion campaign in Scientology's history.

The original Sea Org recruiting poster featured a party boat being boarded by big-being big-boobed babes in bras, with the headline:

GET TOTAL CAUSE!
GET TOTAL FREEDOM!
GET TOTALLY LAID!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yes, it's based on the most successful expansion campaign in Scientology's history.

The original Sea Org recruiting poster featured a party boat being boarded by big-being big-boobed babes in bras, with the headline:

GET TOTAL CAUSE!
GET TOTAL FREEDOM!
GET TOTALLY LAID!

A later (even more successful) recruitment poster bore the photo of horny topless twins laying seductively in a bed scattered with clipboards and empty soup cans.

above that, the headline:
"BILLION YEAR BABES!"

below it, the caption:
"WE LOVE YOU LONG TIME!"

Last edited:

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
That arms crossed pose is so unfriendly and uninviting. It just screams, "We're here to make you do want we want you to do. Don't even think about trying to cross us." I guess the blonde in the front didn't get the message, she just adopted the "I'm a smug bitch that will rip your face off should you not do as you are told." stance.
The blonde in front is "giving us" the others with her left arm and hand gesture, so she couldn't cross her arms like the rest.

Karen#1

View attachment 836

At first, this photo with all those towering "big beings" looked like it was taken from the perspective of a downstat Sea Org member who is laying on the ground after being spit upon and beaten by the cult's leader. And, these 8 uniformed officers were then posted to stand guard over them until they stop "making him wrong" by bleeding and complaining about teeth that were knocked out.

As I was starting to have yet other critical thoughts about naming their magazine "REALITY", I realized that was not entirely correct. Because the magazine's full name is "REALITY special edition".

So it's not really "reality" like the aberrated wog concept of "real". It's the special edition of reality, where cult members who are avariciously defrauding & financially raping everyone in sight like to think of themselves as "Humanitarians" who are "saving mankind".

PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL: I got saved. You can be saved too! I want you to have the same wins as I had---because it feels truly amazing to be malnourished, sleep deprived and psychologically terrorized by hateful grinning 14 year olds with clipboards. LOL

[/QUOTE=
Tony Ortega has published 3-4 victims of huge financial fraud pulled by Los Angeles Org on elders who were made to take out credit cards and max out about $70,000

Karen#1

For a couple of years in the very late 1980s, AOLA staff were subject to psycho terrorism by some lunatic staff that yelled, screamed and bellowed and threatened the staff at musters.

There was a GAME.

Everyday one person would be RPFd. One a day. Today, would it be YOU?

The hysterical accusations brayed out were painful incredulity.

Crime #1 We were not clearing the planet fast enough.
Crime #2 We were not making OTs fast enough

Crime #3 We wilfully with malice in our hearts were Counter Intention to Command Intention.

HelluvaHoax. ....PLEASE help me laugh

terrorism.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Crime #1 We were not clearing the planet fast enough.
Crime #2 We were not making OTs fast enough
Crime #3 We willfully with malice in our hearts were Counter Intention to Command Intention.
HelluvaHoax. ....PLEASE help me laugh
I regret to report that it's no laughing matter, because:

Crime #4: We were not making ANY Clears or OTs since 1950.

Our Commodore gave us the tech, yet we did not apply it correctly.

Never once in 69 years did anyone other than Ron apply it correctly and make Clears/OTs.

And even the Clears/OTs that Ron made are no longer Clear/OT. Because, even though they attained those advanced states, they did not apply the tech of how to remain a Clear/OT. It's awful, Ron gave them those 100% permanent states and those ungrateful people went right out and mocked up their banks again.

It's even worse than that! Ron had to leave this planet to do his research because we did not create a safe for him, being as aberrated and enturbulative as we are.

Please come back Ron! We have been in "time out" for 33 years, we PROMISE we will behave!

Karen#1

I regret to report that it's no laughing matter, because:

Crime #4: We were not making ANY Clears or OTs since 1950.

<snip>

And even the Clears/OTs that Ron made are no longer Clear/OT. Because, even though they attained those advanced states, they did not apply the tech of how to remain a Clear/OT. It's awful, Ron gave them those 100% permanent states and those ungrateful people went right out and mocked up their banks again.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

exbritscino

A complete member........
That arms crossed pose is so unfriendly and uninviting. It just screams, "We're here to make you do want we want you to do. Don't even think about trying to cross us." I guess the blonde in the front didn't get the message, she just adopted the "I'm a smug bitch that will rip your face off should you not do as you are told." stance.
She also looks like she could do with a few rounds under the sheets. Probably something that she's forgotten about being in the Sea Org......