Anybody here ex-SOCO or ex-ABLE or ex-APS?

Type4_PTS

I was at SOCO INT back around 1987. I worked at an office on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. I imagine that some of the people I worked with were still involved with SOCO after 2000, but don't know specifically whom. The last I heard years ago a couple of people I knew were in The Hole. That would be Laurie Zurn, who was my CO back at that time. And Rena Weinburg, who was the CO for SOCO Africa back when I was there.

Mike Rinder listed occupants of The Hole as of April, 2019 and Laurie was listed there as the D/ED ABLE Int and Rena as the ED ABLE Int.
Does anyone have updates on either of them?

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
I was at SOCO INT back around 1987. I worked at an office on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. I imagine that some of the people I worked with were still involved with SOCO after 2000, but don't know specifically whom. The last I heard years ago a couple of people I knew were in The Hole. That would be Laurie Zurn, who was my CO back at that time. And Rena Weinburg, who was the CO for SOCO Africa back when I was there.

Mike Rinder listed occupants of The Hole as of April, 2019 and Laurie was listed there as the D/ED ABLE Int and Rena as the ED ABLE Int.
Does anyone have updates on either of them?

I dealt with Rena in the 2000s in less-than-pleasant circumstances. Won't say more as that would be a dead-giveaway of who-what-when.