Another Cult in Court.....

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
"One Taste" apparently an orgasm cult for women....?
well, it's complicated -- but more for the men, in a way.

i suppose you might think of it as a cult run sort of like a brothel. or maybe imagine the sea org and staff being all women, the public being all men, and masturbation instead of auditing -- it was definitely a lot like being in the sea org, or on staff, for the women.

i checked them out when i first started spending lots of time in NYC a few years ago, because the way they presented themselves it seemed like they could be an interesting community focused on integrating meditation and sexuality. it was obvious not long after i walked in that it became clear that what was going on was more strange and seedy than that. but i've followed them to try to get an idea of what was really going on, and then of course as they collapsed into scandal and legal troubles.

Lee #28

well, it's complicated -- but more for the men, in a way.

i suppose you might think of it as a cult run sort of like a brothel. or maybe imagine the sea org and staff being all women, the public being all men, and masturbation instead of auditing -- it was definitely a lot like being in the sea org, or on staff, for the women.

i checked them out when i first started spending lots of time in NYC a few years ago, because the way they presented themselves it seemed like they could be an interesting community focused on integrating meditation and sexuality. it was obvious not long after i walked in that it became clear that what was going on was more strange and seedy than that. but i've followed them to try to get an idea of what was really going on, and then of course as they collapsed into scandal and legal troubles.
WoW! I'm impressed....

I kinda get it now. Quite the racket....

Looks like they are in trouble....but not before making $12 million dollars..... :oops: