Amended: Archived ESMB Forums are now available.

TheSneakster

and why has off topic pandemic stuff bled over into this thread?
In my experience, thread derails on ESMB/ESMBR are often quite deliberate when certain parties don't want the actual topic discussed for reasons known only to them.

Bill

In my experience, thread derails on ESMB/ESMBR are often quite deliberate when certain parties don't want the actual topic discussed for reasons known only to them.
Actually, almost all appear to just be someone accidentally posting on the wrong thread.

mimsey borogrove

Lies, it is all lies I say!

... meanwhile in Postsovietistan:

What can I say, orthodox Christmas is approaching and you can buy all sorts of cakes, often for 50% discount or more.
That looks so yummy - what is it? A carrot cake? Which orthodox - Jewish? Russian? I want to get one. Mimsey

mimsey borogrove

doesn't that go for everything in the real world?

i'll bet you dollars to donuts there's something else in your real life that you do or buy, that may even cost you a fair bit and involve effort over time, that is pretty much a tossup as to whether or not it provides any benefit at all. a lot of diets and supplements are like that, and some are even so speculative that they later turn out to be harmful.

and why has off topic pandemic stuff bled over into this thread?
Re: test's being unreliable - if it was general knowledge, why base public policy of them? And off topic derails? We like to Q and A. That's why they kicked us out. That and creating Dev-t and J&D. What else is there to do with ethics bait? The old heave ho. Mimsey

1642192248438.png

HelluvaHoax!

People on ESMB "quite deliberately derailing" the threads? LOL. Really? Where are these people? I can't see any of them. Are they invisible like engrams and BTs?

Is that part of your conspiracy theory where you claimed that you are "...only posting on ESMB in order to handle people who have become over-restimulated' by OSA sock puppets?"

Isaac

speaking of derailing ...
what is the status of exsmb #1?
anyone know when it will be back up?

Isaac

In exactly *some* day. North Korean time. Provided someone does not forget to wind the clock springs again..
seriously, does anyone know ??
if and when it will be back up
it had a lot of info that helps lurkers know the truth about scientology, l ron hubbard as well as david miscavige

it would be a damn shame if it were gone for eternity

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
seriously, does anyone know ??
if and when it will be back up
it had a lot of info that helps lurkers know the truth about scientology, l ron hubbard as well as david miscavige

it would be a damn shame if it were gone for eternity
No, I don't.
It is a task Emma has taken on and if I read her correctly, one her heart isn't really into anymore.
It is still Xmas break for many over here so she may well be busy elsewhere just now.

Isaac

No, I don't.
It is a task Emma has taken on and if I read her correctly, one her heart isn't really into anymore.
It is still Xmas break for many over here so she may well be busy elsewhere just now.
if her heart isn’t into it - pass it on to someone’s whose heart is
take a vote
give others the right to preserve it
Do you think the original board should be up and preserved? I mean, ex members contributed a lot to it
and it is my understand - they funded it as well
I don’t understand these things and wonder why would only 1 person have the power to / or not keep
the very valuable ex Scientology message board preserved and available to help lurkers learn the truth about Scientology and L Ron Hubbard
i think people deem it valuable
do you?

mimsey borogrove

She'll get around to it, it's her baby after all. It's probably a ginormous project, if she's transferring the data to a different server etc. With all the lunacy going on in Australia, I can't blame her for taking her time.

Mimsey.

Dan

Well, if she suddenly buys a new house, and then videos pop up with her in a nice new dress talking about the ASC triumvirate, Leah Remini, Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega........then we'll know why the old ESMB is down. o_O

. Oh come on.....it's funny! :giggle:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Well, if she suddenly buys a new house, and then videos pop up with her in a nice new dress talking about the ASC triumvirate, Leah Remini, Mike Rinder and Tony Ortega........then we'll know why the old ESMB is down. o_O

. Oh come on.....it's funny! :giggle:

I saw her last week and she was dripping in diamonds ... I didn't say anything (but I thought things!).

:whistle:

Isaac

She'll get around to it, it's her baby after all. It's probably a ginormous project, if she's transferring the data to a different server etc. With all the lunacy going on in Australia, I can't blame her for taking her time.

Mimsey.
I think a lot of people paid to keep the board going and also contributed very important info
Not understanding the air of hositility for bringing this subject up
What was the purpose of the board to begin with?
Erma, from what I understand, made money off of the board?

Don't you want the board up or do you simply not care to provide tools for lurkers to get the truth about Scientology?
I do
To not care seems to be one of those scientological side effects still lingering; hositility and a lack of empathy

Isaac

Ah, there it is... the standard C of S OSA "motivated by money" accusation. How quaint. :mad:
Sneaks.. you show that angry face a lot and it makes no sense here
My inquiry is normal and rational
your consistant reactions of :mad: are not
perhaps get into some anger management course or therapy
your effort to suppress me here is duly noted but will be ignored
my inquiry is valid

HelluvaHoax!

I think a lot of people paid to keep the board going and also contributed very important info
Not understanding the air of hostility for bringing this subject up.
What was the purpose of the board to begin with?
Erma, from what I understand, made money off of the board?

Where did you come up with that weird & wacky rumor?

How would it even be possible to make money off the board?

Ain't makin' sense.