All front groups and off shoots of the cult use any calamity or disaster to increase BUSINESS. $$$$$

Karen#1

All front groups and off shoots of the cult use any calamity or disaster to increase BUSINESS.
THis was forwarded to me.
It had images of young children but I could not capture them with the Email, so I have added sample images:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle McNeil for Mace-Kingsley <[email protected]>

Subject: SPECIAL MESSAGE - FROM DofP Mace-Kingsley Family Center
"Would your child like to see their auditor while they're stuck at home? We can help you with that!
How about a Skype or FaceTime call with their favorite auditor or their favorite Rigo???
We can make that happen! Just email me at:[email protected] or call(727) 442-3922 to set it up.
And for moms and dads, we're here for you as well !
If you need some LRH tools on how to make home life a little smoother right now, we can help you with that too.
See you soon!
Alicia Regensburg - DofP Mace-Kingsley Family Center

child.auditing.jpg

Child.Purif.corona.png

child.scn.promo.jpg

Lone Star

".......we can help you with that too. Just have your credit card number ready, or let us know if you'd like to use money on your org services account. Just be sure to replenish your account whenever 'these crazy times' end though!"

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
You expect them to do anything differently? I remember back in the day when I was drinking the woo-laid. True believers gotta do what true believers gotta do. Otherwise you're just a namby pamby dilettante and failing to do your part in saving the planet with the only tech mankind has ever devised. Now don't be forgetting to hip hip hooray this posting or you might have to make a donation. :D

Karen#1

Usage of Children for $$$$$$$~~
Posted by a member of Facebook Group Outer Banks and used with his permission :

This poor girl.. Her parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all OTs and run a mortgage finance company where they wear white cowboy hats and push dubious hard money loans

Her mother's Facebook page is full of pictures of them at the SF org, on the Freewinds, at Flag. The extended family has clearly spent millions cumulatively on their bridges.

They are also the mission holders for Santa Rosa, though they've scrubbed their names from the cookie cutter Scientology Mission site since "Scientologist" doesn't look so good on your resume anymore.

The mission, once next door to their mortgage company, is closed and is now just a PO box in Sonoma. Santa Rosa, heart of the Sonoma wine country and one of the most populous cities between Portland and San Francisco has exactly zero Scientology presence and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

child.ad.ias.png

Harold#1

Usage of Children for $$$$$$$~~
Posted by a member of Facebook Group Outer Banks and used with his permission :

This poor girl.. Her parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all OTs and run a mortgage finance company where they wear white cowboy hats and push dubious hard money loans

Her mother's Facebook page is full of pictures of them at the SF org, on the Freewinds, at Flag. The extended family has clearly spent millions cumulatively on their bridges.

They are also the mission holders for Santa Rosa, though they've scrubbed their names from the cookie cutter Scientology Mission site since "Scientologist" doesn't look so good on your resume anymore.

The mission, once next door to their mortgage company, is closed and is now just a PO box in Sonoma. Santa Rosa, heart of the Sonoma wine country and one of the most populous cities between Portland and San Francisco has exactly zero Scientology presence and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

View attachment 2593
I liked Tony Ortega's comment on this:

"Hey, you may be stuck at home with the kids, but don’t forget to send in their college fund!"