All-American Hero

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
This guy is an “icon” and “all-American hero” because he has given some of his ill-earned cash to ideal org campaigns, but more so because he has persuaded others to part with their money.

Who can forget his wacked out video on Tony Ortega’s site: “You’re going to pay this money fucking eventually”?

It is an interesting microcosm of the crazy world of scientology that this is what is lauded. He is a hero figure for scientology.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
This guy is an “icon” and “all-American hero” because he has given some of his ill-earned cash to ideal org campaigns, but more so because he has persuaded others to part with their money.
You are of value to Scientology only to the extent that you result in cash flowing to them.

And ONLY to the extent that they think they can get FUTURE cash from you. It doesn't matter how much you gave in the past, if you stop, if you have no more, then your status goes from hero to bum.

Dotey OT

;; ;; ;; ;;Veteran of the Semicolon Wars;; ;; ;;
The guy is sort of Grant Cardone, light, at least in respect to attitude. I knew of one daughter that he had in the S.O. at Flag, I think she was in a tek area. Not a likable guy, and that was when I was a kool-aid swiller.