After ‘Roe,’ can Scientology continue to force Sea Org women into unwanted abortions?

Helena Handbasket

Since when was the SO afraid of a tiny bit of pain?

To be honest, other than Davey himself, scientology isn't much of a male-dominated system. CMO was almost all women. RTC was almost all women. CLOs - more women then men. Local EOs - again more women then men.

I guess the only important place that had a 50/50 male female ratio that I recall was OSA.

Sorry, I honestly don't see scn as male dominated. At least not after Hubbard died.
I once saw pictures of staff at an upper-level org (I forget which one). The picture of the auditors were almost all women. The pictures of the executives were almost all men.

Draw whatever conclusions you want from that.

Helena

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I once saw pictures of staff at an upper-level org (I forget which one). The picture of the auditors were almost all women. The pictures of the executives were almost all men.

Draw whatever conclusions you want from that.

Helena
Was that the 70s/80s? I'm not trying to "weasel out" your private information, just that I feel there had been a radical shift in management once Davey consolidated his power. He would consistently get rid of men, especially int management and replace them with women. He also destroyed the watchdog committee and instead decided to broaden the powers of the almost 100% female CMO.

In short: before roughly 1995 scientology management seems to have had more men. But Davey changed all of it and by the 2000s it was dominated by women.

Around the year 2000, EDs in WUS were about 50/50 men and women from what I can remember. Auditors were mostly women, but regges and FSMs were also predominately female. And that's where most of the money was at.

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Was that the 70s/80s? I'm not trying to "weasel out" your private information, just that I feel there had been a radical shift in management once Davey consolidated his power. He woud consistently get rid of men, especially int management and replace them with women. He also destroyed the watchdog comitee and instead broaden the powers of the almost 100% female CMO.

In short what I'm saying is that Before say 1995 scientology management seems to have had more men. But Davey changed all of it and by the 2000s it was dominated by women.

Around the year 2000, ED's in WUS were about 50/50 men and women from what I can remember. Auditors were mostly women, but regges and FSMs were also predominately female. And that's where most of the money was at.
It could have been from the '70's/'80's. I did not know the gender balance had shifted like that, but now I do. (IMHO I believe regges and salespeople in general get paid too much in comparison to those who actually produce the things that can be sold in the first place.)

Helena