Abby Juneau Malnati Passed Away Friday Nov. 20

freethinker

Controversial
Cancer. OTVIII.
It's amazing that, because so many OT's have died of cancer that something doesn't click with these people.

Are they that isolated that they don't know there is a list of OTVII's, considerably long, of those who have died of cancer?

You would think, at some point, the penny would drop.

Do they really feel they can't quit because that true OT moment, that has eluded them thus far, is just inside the next process? The can't quit because all would be lost if they didn't find the nugget that isn't there?

The_Fixer

It's amazing that, because so many OT's have died of cancer that something doesn't click with these people.

Are they that isolated that they don't know there is a list of OTVII's, considerably long, of those who have died of cancer?

You would think, at some point, the penny would drop.

Do they really feel they can't quit because that true OT moment, that has eluded them thus far, is just inside the next process? The can't quit because all would be lost if they didn't find the nugget that isn't there?
I wonder if everyone in there is aware it was (and if it often is) cancer, or are they getting told something else?

Karen#1

Abby Juneau and I were good friends on the Apollo spending many "LIBS " (day off every 2 weeks) together.
Then when I departed the Sea Org in 2020 we spent many a weekend together in San Diego when she was married to Mike Juneau who died several years ago. Lots of memories of good times. Fly high Abby !

:rose:

Someone sent me this post by her husband on Facebook:

Dear Friends,
After almost a year of battling cancer, my incredible wife (and beloved mother of two wonderful daughters) Abby Juneau-Malnati passed away last night. In her early 20s after searching for a way to truly help others she found Scientology in 1971.

After joining staff in Los Angeles she volunteered to be part of Class VIII training on board the Apollo with LRH where she spent almost three years training and learning the technology under his direction. After having completed her training and upon leaving, she asked LRH what was needed and wanted from her.

His response? “The wins of PCs and Pre-OTs.” This was the stable datum upon which she based her life. While being an Auditor for the past 45 years, she had two daughters, Melissa who trained up to Grad V Auditor, and New OT VIII and Sondra Class IX Auditor and currently on OT VII in the Sea Org in our new AOSH Africa. Abby’s Field Practice which she created, has flourished for over 25 years & PCs from all over the world have benefited from her delivery of the tech and those who have audited under her have loved working with her and excelled in their own delivery to their PCs.

She found and married George Malnati 6 years ago and in her own words, found the love of her life. She will always be remembered for her endless love, her smiling face and her Brooklyn, New York style and humor. Her professionalism and attitude towards life and the clearing of this planet has set an example for all. A service will be held Saturday the 28th of November 2020 at her home in Clearwater, Florida at 10:30 AM.

The family has come together and will be taking this time to celebrate her life. We will see you at the service if you can make it.

Please leave your sentiments or any comments you would like for all to share and celebrate. With love, Abby's family

abby.George.png

Dotey OT

;; ;; ;; ;;Veteran of the Semicolon Wars;; ;; ;;
I met her once and worked with her in trying to recover the family member of hers. Lovely lady. Scanning through the Facebook condolences to George makes me sad of the breadth and depth of the con. Our loss.

Karen#1

Abby's first husband was Gary Wattman.
They had a child called Melissa. As a baby she developed Leukemia.
Abby went into a tailspin understandably to save the life of her child.
I have a great image of Melissa and Alexander Jentzsch playing together.
Abby did a lot of cult actions and Melissa came through it.
After that Abby was hooked.
No matter what Comm EV, no matter what pulling of her Certs, she became a true believer that SCN
saved Melissa's life.

Karen#1

What is baffling is that Abby as an OT 8 battled cancer for a year and died of it but did not see that Melissa's recovery was not a SCN cult miracle.