Aaron Smith Levin for Clearwater City Council

Karen#1

Excerpt:

The latest Tracey McManus article on scientology ran yesterday, announcing that Aaron Smith-Levin is running to join Mark Bunker on the Clearwater City Council. Unfortunately, the editor chose a photo that featured me more prominently than Aaron and some thought I was running (I do not live in Clearwater so am not eligible to serve on the City Council).

This is a significant event in Clearwater. Mark Bunker was elected to the City Council earlier. There is a new regime in Clearwater — a new City Manager (Jon Jennings) and City Attorney (David Margolis) are coming to town, hopefully they will get themselves acquainted with the truth about scientology.~~~READ MORE

Type4_PTS

Excerpt:

The latest Tracey McManus article on scientology ran yesterday, announcing that Aaron Smith-Levin is running to join Mark Bunker on the Clearwater City Council. Unfortunately, the editor chose a photo that featured me more prominently than Aaron and some thought I was running (I do not live in Clearwater so am not eligible to serve on the City Council).

This is a significant event in Clearwater. Mark Bunker was elected to the City Council earlier. There is a new regime in Clearwater — a new City Manager (Jon Jennings) and City Attorney (David Margolis) are coming to town, hopefully they will get themselves acquainted with the truth about scientology.~~~READ MORE

You can move to Clearwater and then run for City Council though, right? :coolwink:

What if we had on the City Council, Mark Bunker, Aaron, Mike Rinder, and both you and Jeffrey? :D

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I miss those two oak trees that used to be there. Big Sam or something? We all had our picture taken there back in 96. All of the supervisors. I think you could only maybe make out my forehead in the distance.

Karen#1

I miss those two oak trees that used to be there. Big Sam or something? We all had our picture taken there back in 96. All of the supervisors. I think you could only maybe make out my forehead in the distance.

Scientology had those 2 live Oak trees chopped down illegally despite City Orders

100+ years to grow.

Chopped down and killed in 1 hour