Aaron opens fire on Julian Swartz

Karakorum

Well, that was a bit surprising to see Aaron say all that. Up till this point, he has been very calm through most of his vids, its the first time I recall seeing him fire off this kind of barrage at anyone.

It is also weird for me watching this vid because as one of the ex-department 3 decision makers at PAC, I of course know both of them quite well and they know me. I vividly remember sitting with Julian and having some heated arguments over a tiny desk in one of the mico-conference rooms we had there.

I'm not gonna speak for Julian, especially he would be the first one to admit that I was not his number one fan. I also cannot speak with full certainty about his knowledge of cases of rape and pedophilia, as the tasks of my team were not centered on the public unlike his. I was never given, not myself uncovered a case of pedophilia during my time at that post.

So I cannot confirm or deny Aaron's claims, though of course I have my very firm beliefs on the matter. I do wish Aaron would have and share with us more concrete evidence against Julian, if he has that. Or not make such a clearly accusatory video targeting Julian if he does not have that evidence. Because that feels like grounds for the CoS to go after him in court and maybe get his whole video blog taken down, which would be a real loss, as he made a lot of valuable vids.

But I am glad someone has decided to tackle this issue and openly speak about the need to go after the problem of child abuse inside CoS and to get down to the level of personal responsibility for that. Legal responsibility. Because in the end, that is the one major reason that made me join the forums and go back to the issue of scn. Judicial responisbility for sexual abuse and child abuse inside.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Karakorum
I am really glad you posted this. Can you correct your spelling of Julian so that it found in SEARCH Engines. :love:
I noticed it at the time it was posted but I didn't want to say anything - annoying grammar nazi and all that. It's a bit late now, someone will have to prevail upon P&B and ask if he'll edit it.

Karakorum

Sorry guys, its not editable. I think the forum allows edits only for a short time after posting. When i was making the initial post I was tired and failed to notice the typo. When I noticed it yesterday, it was too late to edit.

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
Sorry guys, its not editable. I think the forum allows edits only for a short time after posting. When i was making the initial post I was tired and failed to notice. When I noticed it yesterday, it was too late to edit.
Only one thing to do now. Somebody call AOLA and get Julain to change his name. That's where he is, isn't he? The tall younger (younger than me anyway) guy in HCO?

Karakorum

HelluvaHoax!

Outstanding video by Aaron!

It cuts directly through all the "fog of war" generated by the cult of Scientology's innumerable intentionally misdirectional entities and the tsunami of "BIG LIES" that they collectively drown media, law enforcement & regulatory agencies with.

The COS (Crimewave of Scientology) clearly has more than one (1) Julian Schwartz, but Aaron's point uniquely and poignantly showcases an essential tool that justice agencies have been missing in their failed efforts to indict & prosecute the individuals and corporate entities that are intentionally hiding/protecting criminals. In addition to the various crimes (e.g. rape, molestation, pedophilia, et al) the Church of Scientology staff members that actively cover-up such evidence and crimes are, themselves, guilty of felonies under Obstruction of Justice criminal statutes.

In addition to the above, there is also an entire set of laws for "MANDATORY REPORTERS", that have a legal obligation to report sexual abuse, pedophilia, rape and other serious crimes to authorities. The COS and official within it may well have substantial legal liability for NOT reporting, because the cult's longstanding "get out of jail card" (religious exemption) does NOT exempt them from their legal obligations in such cases. This will certainly be tested in the courts, but it may be the ace card that prosecutors have long searched for. To wit, it's not the "non-profit" and other religious shielding gimmicks the cult has used for nearly 70 years that can be penetrated---but (instead) the achilles heel may prove to be the flip-slde of that equation; the affirmative reporting obligations of serious crimes.

I would imagine that the consortium of lawyers that have been recently (2019) filing multiple law suits vs the COS entities/parties is well aware of these latent criminal liabilities while they are prosecuting their civil cases. However, as an FBI agent on "THE AFTERMATH" articulated, the civil cases create a vital foundation of discovery and evidence that can present the critical mass needed for a criminal case to be filed.

Aaron has shone a bright spotlight right on the heart of the beast---the crimes that are WELL KNOWN and INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN by long-time "loyal officers" of the cult; folks like Julian Schwartz who are corrupted pawns being used to obstruct justice for an organization protecting some of the worst sexual predators imaginable.

Aaron's voice in these murky matters is one of crystal clear, uncompromised sanity & simplicity! Thanks Aaron, looking forward to more of your brilliant videos!

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
I wonder what the incidence of prosecutable crime... I'm going to have to study up. I haven't seen Aaron run up the inside with a fastball, so to speak. I haven't seen him go that hard on anyone. It's almost like by saying that it handles several things.

Karakorum

@Dotey OT ~~

He's actually gone after Marty Rathbun HARDER. 2x

That's harder? To me it doesn't seem like that. In my view, everything he says about Marty in that vid is far milder than the accusation of covering up pedo cases he sends Julian's way.

Aaron has shone a bright spotlight right on the heart of the beast---the crimes that are WELL KNOWN and INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN by long-time "loyal officers" of the cult; folks like Julian Schwartz who are corrupted pawns being used to obstruct justice for an organization protecting some of the worst sexual predators imaginable.
They are well known outside, but I'd argue it was a far more complex and murky view from the inside, at least in the 2000s.

At the time I was of course aware of illicit relationships between adults, cases of abuse and molesting - most commonly "sex for nice posts" offers that were made. We investigated those, but our focus (and most of our documentation etc) was about already established CoS members, especially SO and staff. That was where our efforts and most of our worktime was devoted to, pretty much the same story as it was for the local EOs.
Despite the official "thetans in little bodies" line, the dept 3 practice was that minors were not influential enough to have a big labour-intensive investigation set up around them. Maybe in a different sort of cult a person like me would pay special attention to kids of high-ranking cult members, but CoS really didn't care about family ties that much. From our perspective it was 90% about staff and SO, almost 100% about adults, with kids being witnesses at most. I can't be sure if it was a deliberate oversight or not. I suspect that it was deliberate and that probably it was OSA which received the child abuse cases. Many of OSA's and our activities redundantly overlapped and the cult clearly played us against one another to ensure multidimensional oversight of its "strongarm sectors".

Anyway, I now am aware there were cases of sexual abuse of minors within the organisation. I do not want to comment if Julian was one of those who would know, because I do not have evidence.

My speculation is that the most likely people who would know about these sort of instances would be (other than the cob) were narconon seniors and OSA. Narconon dealt with many teenagers moving through that, quite a few (at the time I was still inside SCN) did not even have a profile set up because they were not related to scientologists and did not take any more courses after 'completing' narconon. As such from inv perspective this created a certain "fog of war" over narconon that was simply not there for other fronts such as WISE. We knew everything about the people going through WISE, not so much about the people going through narconon. I do remember at least one case of a narconon rehab center staff who clearly had an illicit involvement with a patient (not a minor though). IIRC that was around summer 2005, I had that nipped in the bud.

Yet to sum it up: I agree with Aaron that these issues form the core of the worst instances of SCN abuse. Clearly individual legal responsibility is missing and needs to be served.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped for brevity--

They are well known outside, but I'd argue it was a far more complex and murky view from the inside, at least in the 2000s.
Agreed.

Inside the cult, highly-flammable "POTENTIAL PR-FLAP" material was quickly and only routed to "need to know" terminals. But within that OSA and cover-up network these matters were well known.

Aside from the horrific nature of the abuse itself, even more despicable is that Scientology uses its billions to quite intentionally give "ethics protection" to the perpetrators/predators, simply because the cult is literally and fanatically dedicated to "never fearing to hurt another in a just cause" ( ref: "Scientology Code Of Honor").

Thus they do not fear to attack and harm the victim of rape/pedophilia, just (be)cause the cult:

1. Will say/do anything to protect itself.
2. Does not really give a shit about crimes or crime victims or justice, unless it helps the cult acquire more victims, power and money.