A very brief note on Tom Cruise and his daughter Suri

Karen#1

Excerpt:

Short post today.

1. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise announced they were dating in April 2005.

2. Suri Cruise was born TWELVE MONTHS later, in April 2006.

3. Anyone who suggests that somehow the man Katie was dating before Tom, Chris Klein, fathered Suri either has a very poor understanding of the human gestation period, or is merely trolling for attention.

We’re told that the best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them. We plan to.

RELATED: Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, No. 1: Shattering the suppression from a 15-year-old

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
(...) 3. Anyone who suggests that somehow the man Katie was dating before Tom, Chris Klein, fathered Suri either has a very poor understanding of the human gestation period, or is merely trolling for attention.

We’re told that the best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them. We plan to.

RELATED: Tom Cruise’s Scientology superpowers, No. 1: Shattering the suppression from a 15-year-old

Wait.. is Tony calling Aaron a troll now?

Aaron posted this just yesterday.

What's the big deal with Suri all of a sudden? :blink:

TheSneakster

Wait.. is Tony calling Aaron a troll now?

What's the big deal with Suri all of a sudden? :blink:
Yep. Tony is calling ASL a troll.

ASL decided to repeat tabloid false reports he absolutely knows (says so in his video) originated from anti-Scientology critics who have zero firsthand knowledge of Tom Cruises private life. In other words, totally made-up speculation.

Call me cynical, but I reckon ASL wishes to troll TC into a legal response (cease and desist defamation) which he may then use to portray himself as a victim of "Scientology" in his Clearwater election propaganda.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
ASL decided to repeat tabloid false reports he absolutely knows (says so in his video) originated from anti-Scientology critics who have zero firsthand knowledge of Tom Cruises private life.
I think you just offended me.

I'm an anti-scientology critic who has zero firsthand knowledge of Tom's private life and I never originated any false tabloid rumors whatsoever.

You should apologize to all anti-scientology critics who has zero firsthand knowledge of Tom's private life. There's many of us and we are decent had-working people and red blooded Americans.

Speaking seriously for a second, I have absolutely no idea if this would be true or false and I don't care tbh. Who cares about Tom's paternity claims?

I dunno why Aaron would bring this sort of stuff up at the beginning of his campaign though. True or false, this sort of talk won't help his public image. I thought he would be smarter than that.
:confused: