A look inside a Scientology org as it prepares to reopen for the public

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
We have another dispatch from the folks at the Dublin org, who are just bursting to re-open the facility and welcome everyone back.
We’re thrilled that a tipster has been alerting us to these Dublin reports, which give us a pretty good snapshot of what’s going on at Scientology orgs right now. Most of the orgs, like in Dublin, are shut down except for a skeleton crew that is living on the premises. But they’re itching to re-open, because begging the few remaining Scientologists to keep on with extension courses doesn’t bring in the income they’re used to.

Type4_PTS

I bet that Scientology Orgs have been regging people over the phones as well during these times.

I plead guilty to not following closely with what's been going on with the orgs the past couple of months. Have some of them been closed down due to the coronavirus?

That would be very dangerous for the CoS. Staff and Sea Org members might enjoy their newfound freedom a little too much and never come back.

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
Hubbard Pocket Vacuumer - Designed from notes left by Ron from his whole track research. New improved device to suck the money from the publics' pockets. Pilot being run in Dublin before issued to all orgs.
DublinReOpen1-e1589409380523.jpg

marra

I'm sure most of us who were in the CoS have experienced the photo shoot where we have to pretend to be studying or whatever. I would suspect this disinfecting of orgs is the same. They probably put their equipment away as soon as the photos are taken.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
I'm sure most of us who were in the CoS have experienced the photo shoot where we have to pretend to be studying or whatever. I would suspect this disinfecting of orgs is the same. They probably put their equipment away as soon as the photos are taken.
Doing a thorough job requires money for material and equipment, which is unlikely to be allocated.