8/3/21: Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam joins Alex Jones on FreeWorldNews.tv at noon Central.

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
8/3/21: Scientology Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam joins Alex Jones on FreeWorldNews.tv at noon Central.

http://instagr.am/p/CRhmaD1nFuO/

Screenshot_20210720-083532_1626796221374.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

They were afraid before….. Let’s make them terrified! Government targeted us both but they removed our leader (Farrakhan) and Alex Jones from all social media platforms at the same time… They’ll regret silencing the voices of truth - Text CONSPIRACY to 424-434-4477 They are going to come after this page soon so EVERYONE make sure you text my number to be added to my personal group of #intellectualxtremists! “Every knock is a boost!” - Elijah Muhammad - #RizzaIslam #AlexJones #intellectualxtremist #rizzawithfacts #WeareFarrakhan #NationOfIslam

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

ISNOINews

Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion, Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion, PTS/SP Course Graduate and Classed (i.e., E-Meter) Auditor-in-Training Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad is promoting the appearance of Scientology Youth for Human Rights Award Winner Nation of Islam Brother Rizza Islam on the Alex Jones show.

Sister Nayyirah is using Repair of the Black Family, the public Facebook home on the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam, to promote the show.

Screenshot_20210803-121134_1628018310046.png

/

ISNOINews

Tony Ortega expands on Rizza Islam's appearance on the Alex Jones show.

Tony Ortega : What is it going to take for the LA Times to take the threat of Rizza Islam seriously?

What is it going to take for the LA Times to take the threat of Rizza Islam seriously? | The Underground Bunker

Screenshot_20210823-070512_1629727559049.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * ,* * *

Alex Jones admitted that he was envious. On August 3, the guest on his Infowars program was Rizza Islam, who, we told you earlier, had been named one of the 12 biggest sources of online disinformation about vaccines
“I’m a little jealous here because I didn’t get on this hit list of twelve. I’m a little bit upset here,” Jones told Rizza during the broadcast, explaining why he’d been asking to have Rizza on the show.

In the segment, Jones and Islam both took it as gospel that the Covid-19 vaccines have been “proven” to be killing the people taking it, and the only question was whether this was actually the work of Satan himself.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * ,* * *

/

Zertel

Tony Ortega : What is it going to take for the LA Times to take the threat of Rizza Islam seriously?

What is it going to take for the LA Times to take the threat of Rizza Islam seriously? | The Underground Bunker

View attachment 13647

Alex Jones admitted that he was envious. On August 3, the guest on his Infowars program was Rizza Islam, who, we told you earlier, had been named one of the 12 biggest sources of online disinformation about vaccines
“I’m a little jealous here because I didn’t get on this hit list of twelve. I’m a little bit upset here,” Jones told Rizza during the broadcast, explaining why he’d been asking to have Rizza on the show.

In the segment, Jones and Islam both took it as gospel that the Covid-19 vaccines have been “proven” to be killing the people taking it, and the only question was whether this was actually the work of Satan himself.

/
On Mike's blog I questioned whether you have now been "uncensored" or whatever it's called on the internet. What's your latest status if you don't mind sharing?

ISNOINews

On Mike's blog I questioned whether you have now been "uncensored" or whatever it's called on the internet. What's your latest status if you don't mind sharing?
Thank you for asking.

Account permanently "suspended" by Twitter.

Never had a Facebook account.

On Instagram at:

Login • Instagram

/

Type4_PTS

View attachment 13647

/

I'm not a fan of either Rizza Islam or Alex Jones, but IMO, allowing these social media companies to censor people for expressing views with which they disagree is 50 times more dangerous than allowing them to post what the government or social media companies believe to be misinformation.

ISNOINews

I'm not a fan of either Rizza Islam or Alex Jones, but IMO, allowing these social media companies to censor people for expressing views with which they disagree is 50 times more dangerous than allowing them to post what the government or social media companies believe to be misinformation.
I never suggested that Rizza Islam or Alex Jones should be censored.

I don't believe that Tony Ortega did either. On the contrary, Ortega called on the Los Angeles Times to do a story on Rizza Islam, which is consistent with the free speech paradigm that "bad" speech should not be censored, but should instead be countered by "good" speech.

/

Type4_PTS

I never suggested that Rizza Islam or Alex Jones should be censored.

I don't believe that Tony Ortega did either. On the contrary, Ortega called on the Los Angeles Times to do a story on Rizza Islam, which is consistent with the free speech paradigm that "bad" speech should not be censored, but should instead be countered by "good" speech.

/

I didn't mean to imply you did. I was just responding to the incredible censorship from social media companies these days.

And while I agree with Tony's frustration over the LA Times not covering the legal case involving the Islam's, I don't agree that Rizza Islam's anti-covid vaccine stuff should be the subject of an LA Times article. The narrative that he was one of 12 people responsible for most of the misinformation out on social media regarding vaccines is a false narrative. Even Facebook acknowledges this now - see article linked to below.

And while I don't agree with the social media companies of censoring as they are, to imply that 12 people are responsible for what is characterized as "misinformation" is itself misinformation.

How We’re Taking Action Against Vaccine Misinformation Superspreaders

Excerpt:

"In recent weeks, there has been a debate about whether the global problem of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation can be solved simply by removing 12 people from social media platforms. People who have advanced this narrative contend that these 12 people are responsible for 73% of online vaccine misinformation on Facebook. There isn't any evidence to support this claim. Moreover, focusing on such a small group of people distracts from the complex challenges we all face in addressing misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines."

<snip>

"In fact, these 12 people are responsible for about just 0.05% of all views of vaccine-related content on Facebook. This includes all vaccine-related posts they've shared, whether true or false, as well as URLs associated with these people.

ISNOINews

I didn't mean to imply you did. I was just responding to the incredible censorship from social media companies these days.

And while I agree with Tony's frustration over the LA Times not covering the legal case involving the Islam's, I don't agree that Rizza Islam's anti-covid vaccine stuff should be the subject of an LA Times article. The narrative that he was one of 12 people responsible for most of the misinformation out on social media regarding vaccines is a false narrative. Even Facebook acknowledges this now - see article linked to below.

And while I don't agree with the social media companies of censoring as they are, to imply that 12 people are responsible for what is characterized as "misinformation" is itself misinformation.

How We’re Taking Action Against Vaccine Misinformation Superspreaders

Excerpt:

"In recent weeks, there has been a debate about whether the global problem of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation can be solved simply by removing 12 people from social media platforms. People who have advanced this narrative contend that these 12 people are responsible for 73% of online vaccine misinformation on Facebook. There isn't any evidence to support this claim. Moreover, focusing on such a small group of people distracts from the complex challenges we all face in addressing misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines."

<snip>

"In fact, these 12 people are responsible for about just 0.05% of all views of vaccine-related content on Facebook. This includes all vaccine-related posts they've shared, whether true or false, as well as URLs associated with these people.
Even assuming, arguendo, that Rizza Islam is not in the top 12, why shouldn't the LA Times do a story on Rizza Islam misinforming a vulnerable community about Covid-19 and vaccines? I follow him closely. He has a large following. He has influence.

I have no doubt that he is going to cause people to get sick and die.

And the LA Times should ignore him? Why?

/

Type4_PTS

Even assuming, arguendo, that Rizza Islam is not in the top 12, why shouldn't the LA Times do a story on Rizza Islam misinforming a vulnerable community about Covid-19 and vaccines? I follow him closely. He has a large following. He has influence.

I have no doubt that he is going to cause people to get sick and die.

And the LA Times should ignore him? Why?

/
Ok, I don't follow Rizza Islam and don't know what he's been saying.

IF what you wrote is true, then yes, he would be fair game for the LA Times to cover him.