1977 scientologist, in the independent field since 2005.

Zertel

Okay Kevin

(That's the male 'Karen' in case you didn't know)
Hey LoneStar - You remember back on Marty's blog a few years ago when marildi, The (original) Oracle and some other Indies were still participating. Those were some fun conversations and I got along with marildi and The Oracle just fine. The blogs are all now anti scn, Indy or otherwise, and the Indies don't bother anymore.

Zertel

I give a clap that you have moved beyond the dogma. The problem is that now even politicians are describing how this planet is a Prisson Planet.
I think someone would need to believe every thetan on earth is a victim of Ron's Wall of Fire for this to be a prison planet or else we are all just self aware silly and self destructive genetic misfits in the Cosmos. I need to go meditate and figure it out.

(I was joking - I don't really meditate)

Last edited:

Lone Star

Hey LoneStar - You remember back on Marty's blog a few years ago when marildi, The (original) Oracle and some other Indies were still participating. Those were some fun conversations and I got along with marildi and The Oracle just fine. The blogs are all now anti scn, Indy or otherwise, and the Indies don't bother anymore.
I'm just being a cad. Or a smart butt. I have no problem with practicing Scilons or Freezoners posting here. But I will joke and degrade though from time to time. I cain't hep it.

Riddick

I clap to no man
The problem with Jack Horner is that he would have split the Bridge with his own copyrights. One example is the "self claimed Hubbard" Andreas Buttler. He developed "Sperianism". Latter said his tech was flubed and avandoned it all. Now he is suing people commenting on him. If Buttler invalidated all his tech. Just imagine the coplications if every collaborator of Hubbard claimed ownership of their share? How many collaborators would be sueing scientologists over the use of their contributions and processes to The Bridge?

That is why he must remain Source.

Yes. I remember that gigant photo in the golden frame at my Class IV Org.

So, we can agree that the R6 bank "iconology" was a success.

Sure, Hubbard didn't gave a real OT 8 level, but that doesn't mean the Bridge is not there. Bill Robertson (allegedly on telepathic comm with Hubbard) developed OT 8 (Excalubur) and the next levels in his Ron's Org.

Hubbard himself explains how Scientology has many contributions dating back to millenia. But Scientology has remained a single subject thanks to Hubbard being the Source of it.
you said, "Hubbard himself explains how Scientology has many contributions dating back to millenia. But Scientology has remained a single subject thanks to Hubbard being the Source of it. "

yes, that true, Hubbard did say some things like that, for instance I believe he dedicated Dianetics or was it Science of Survival book to Will Durant. He also mentioned many other past philosophers and scientists and religious people in his lectures and books.

What he mentions as past contributions does not mean he thoroughly studied those people or topics, it only means he mentioned them.

That's the rhetoric, or simply persuasion. Just like he said he was source.

I too can write a book saying this book is dedicated to Plato, and thereby sound learned to the listener of my words even though I never understood what Plato wrote, I just need to sound like I understood.

Churchill

You bring up a good point---that Scientologists are quite often oblivious about the darker practices of Scientology; to wit fair game, lying, black ops, framing innocent people, trying to drive people insane or to suicide, breaking up families, bankrupting anyone they could squeeze another ten thousand bucks from, disconnecting people from their friends/relatives/business network and much worse.

Scientology is an avariciously fanatic and brutal cult and by and large the Scientologists PAY FOR THAT, SUPPORT THAT, ENABLE THAT & RECRUIT OTHERS TO LIKEWISE SLAVISHLY SERVE THAT. Of course you're right that Scientologists often only catch a glimpse or have a notion of really goes on behind closed doors---but they do typically know about doctrines of "always attack" and "fair game" and "acceptable truths"(lying) and "dead agenting" and "greatest good" and the "religion angle" (to game the IRS) and pathological lying to the media about disconnection, Xenu, the cost of doing Scientology's "bridge" and the 100% failure of Scientology "technology" to generate even one (1) Clear or OT with the promised paranormal powers and miracles.

Scientologists, despite doing everything possible to avoid "knowing how to know" what Scientology is doing (to defraud, demonize & destroy others) do detect a daily deluge of diabolical depravity. They just choose to ignore it, much like a German train engineer in the early 1940s who is stunningly aware that all those millions of train passengers crammed into boxcars only have one-way tickets to their remote camp destinations. They know it but just don't want to ask anyone why those passengers never make the return trip back to their homes.

Bottom line---Scientologists are by default enlisted in the cult's military and follow orders or do whatever they can to ensure "victory" over Scientology's enemies. They aren't always the ones squeezing the trigger of a sniper rifle, but they toil for decades in the ideal bullet factories.

WOW!
Just WOW!

75021002-89FF-4971-8E9D-A628320CBDC3.gif

marra

IVy was published from 1991 to 2008. Perhaps it was something that appeared in IVy magazine.
When Cuitlahuac said Indies were at Saint Hill Manor I think he may have meant East Grinstead. I know that I used to talk about scientologists at "Saint Hill" when they were actually in the town of East Grinstead rather than actually at Saint Hill Manor. I think it's just terminology.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
The point being -- How would an Indie who I presume makes some sort of a living doing Indie stuff react to a critic, an Indie apostate going to the local media?

Would they act exactly like Hubbard, the Guardian's Office, and the OSA been doing for years, namely lie, attack, and destroy the critic?

Or would they just let it slide?

I don't think anyone has ever asked that question before and I thought it was a good question. The fact that no one has said anything about it shows that maybe it wasn't? :)
How would a psychologist, accountant, or sandwich shop owner deal with somebody telling the media he was evil, or just delivered a bad product?

If the statement was demonstrably libelous, he could have his attorney contact the person. Otherwise, if it's just a legitimate opinion, then let it slide.

Enthetan

When a country doesn't dispose of its 1.1 subversives "quietly and without sorrow", then one has mobs of terrorists running amock on the streets (Antifa commies) and that is who we have the Bernie Sanders' commie staffers and pals asking for armed takeovers and building of commie Gulags for those not submitting to communism.
There's a big difference between executing violent criminals, versus killing off "natterers".

Cuitlahuac Rivas

When Cuitlahuac said Indies were at Saint Hill Manor I think he may have meant East Grinstead. I know that I used to talk about scientologists at "Saint Hill" when they were actually in the town of East Grinstead rather than actually at Saint Hill Manor. I think it's just terminology.
Yes. You cleared it all. My mistake.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

There's a big difference between executing violent criminals, versus killing off "natterers".
Natterers are not necesarilly 1.1 subversive commies.

And the 1.1 subversives are not necesarilly executed in cold blood. They often organize violent coups and are thus executed in legal confrontations.

Enthetan

US legal doctrine is that people dont get executed for being annoying.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

US legal doctrine is that people dont get executed for being annoying.
Us legal doctrine is that rapists and murderers can be executed after a fair tryal by their peers. And it is US legal doctrine that subversive 1.1 "enemy combattant" commies will be subject to military tribunals (Patriot Law).

That is why now the 1.1 subversive commies have moved to the position of "University teachers" or "Bernie Sanders'" Staffers or supporters, their new "ground" to launch their Antifa armies against the population.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
@Cuitlahuac Rivas

Apparently you wrote this, but do you believe in this? Just curious.
Want to get a read on your worldview. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
". . . as far as I understand, the standard Ron’s Org cosmology is that LRH assumed​
the identity of Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander Elron Elrey after LRH’s body death."​
Cuitlahuac Rivas, 2018

Last edited:

Zertel

I have bad orthograpy even in my native language. This forum has no athomatic spell checking aid.
Don't feel bad. For the first two years when I started commenting on the blogs I wrote down my comments longhand in a notebook before posting them so I could check and see if what I was writing was what I was thinking. I guess some people can sit down and type out a long post and have it make sense but that's not me. I'm getting better.

Your posts are understandable and typos or wrong spelling don't bother me.

BTW sometimes the complete absurdity of some things in life just make me laugh and you might have a similar sense of humor.

Last edited:

Veda

@Cuitlahuac Rivas

Apparently you wrote this, but do you believe in this? Just curious.
Want to get a read on your worldview. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
". . . as far as I understand, the standard Ron’s Org cosmology is that LRH assumed​
the identity of Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander Elron Elrey after LRH’s body death."​
Cuitlahuac Rivas, 2018
My unsolicited 2 cents on this is that, according to Ron's Orgs founder, and author of the Ron's Org's OT levels (above OT 3), Bill Robertson - a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian, the Deputy Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander - Sector 9 Galactic Patrol Commander Elron Elray has inhabited a doll body on the main (mother) ship (in outer space) for a very long time, prior to his lifetime as L. Ron Hubbard on Earth, and merely resumed that inhabitation (so to speak) a few years prior to his bodily death in 1986.

Bill Robertson (Astar Paramejgian) also inhabits a doll body, in an adjoining cabin, with Elron Elray.