1977 scientologist, in the independent field since 2005.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Have you read what Hubbard, in Science of Survival, instructed should be done with those below 2.0 on his Chart of Human Evaluation, if they refuse Scientology processing?

"Dispose of quietly and without sorrow."

There's a lecture from 1952 where Hubbard ridicules those who are outraged by pedophilia.

Hubbard even redefined "child" to mean someone who cannot hold a post, meaning that a 10 year old that can hold a post (be on staff) is no longer a child.

As for the Commies, Hubbard modeled the Scientology operation after what he presented to his unsuspecting followers as a communist textbook...
LOL. Veda is not aware that the first world got to prominence because they naturally disposed of the low toned people "silently and without sorrow" with varied methods... immigration laws, death penalty or life in prisson... etc.

When a country doesn't dispose of its 1.1 subversives "quietly and without sorrow", then one has mobs of terrorists running amock on the streets (Antifa commies) and that is who we have the Bernie Sanders' commie staffers and pals asking for armed takeovers and building of commie Gulags for those not submitting to communism.

Maybe Veda want to reference that 52 taped lecture.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Apologies for not having read this thread very carefully, but is there a difference between an INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST and a "FREE SCIENTOLOGIST"?

Some years ago I had a slight understanding that there were more than one (1) denomination of the Scientology religion. From what I recall. . .

COS Scientologist: The original religion, standard KSW tech, fanatically follows all "scripture" written by L. Ron Hubbard---including but not limited to POLICIES, BULLETINS, TAPES, BOOKS, ETHICS TECH, ADMIN TECH, EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVES & ADVICES. The COS Scientologist also agrees and supports all activities of the secretive thug activities of OSA, RTC, CMO, SO and other hidden-from-view fair game attacks on anyone who criticizes or interferes in any way with Scientology's fraud, criminal money rackets and/or "black ops" terrorism.

Indie Scientologist: A Scientologist who wants to be like Hubbard or Miscavige and make their own policies/tech about what is "standard tech" and what is okay (or not okay) to do.

Ron's Org Scientologist: A Scientologist who no longer gets F/Ns on the crazy space-opera lunacy of the COS or Indie Bridge---and is requiring a far more potent drug dose to get that old delusionally euphoric OT feeling again. So, they become devotees of a Scientology leader (Captain Bill Robertson) who was even crazier, more paranoid and more obviously insane than Hubbard/Miscavige.

Where does Free Scientology fit into all this "spiritual technology"?

Free Scientology probably has to do with the independent practice of Scientology at Saint Hill, UK. Some of the celebrities might be John McMaster.

You forgot to metion the Marcabians Hell... :hyper:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
LOL. Veda is not aware that the first world got to prominence because they naturally disposed of the low toned people "silently and without sorrow" with varied methods... immigration laws, death penalty or life in prisson... etc.

When a country doesn't dispose of its 1.1 subversives "quietly and without sorrow", then one has mobs of terrorists running amock on the streets (Antifa commies) and that is who we have the Bernie Sanders' commie staffers and pals asking for armed takeovers and building of commie Gulags for those not submitting to communism.

Oh my, you really are hardcore aren't you? I don't think I've seen anybody so intoxicated by the Kool-Aid since I've been visiting this board. Very sad.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Just looked up Kalle and read the post where he states that Hubbard was murdered in New York in 1972 - and replaced with a doppelganger.

1973 photo, from Queens, New York,
of the doppelganger.

After 1972, according to this line of thinking, the subject of Scientology was undermined.

As the Independent Scientology Ethics Officer, does C. have a cut off date after which Hubbard writings are suspect?

As I recall, for Bill Robertson, founder of Ron's Orgs, the cut off date was 1980, when the Hubbard thetan left the Hubbard body, to save all Mankind, after being threatened by the Markabians that they were going to blow up the planet if he didn't leave. Having no alternative, Hubbard left, and his body continued to be operated by a sub thetan of some kind.​

If Ethics, Tech, and Admin are so important, then, surely, purity of Source materials must be ensured, right?
There is the doppelgänger theory, that Hubbard had been abducted when he arrived to the USA in 1972 and the FBI replaced him with a double. And there were changes in the tec from 1972 to 1982.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Yeah... and psychiatry was gone!!

No?

Then ... and psychiatry was damaged!

Nope.

But ... psychiatry noticed something!

No.

Another Scientology "success story" (aka miserable failure) :duh:

As for the IRS, it is still here. However, Miscavige did get religious recognition. But was achieved NOT through Scientology "tech". NOT through Scientology "admin tech". It was achieved through non-Scientology lawyers and it made Miscavige rich.
And there is still people that believe in the fraud of the "mental ilness" of psychiatry. And there are people that still believe that giving kids "meth" is going to make them more inteligent. And there is people that still believe that that the Income Tax is their moral duty to pay, and not a marxists communist scamm.:duh:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Oh my, you really are hardcore aren't you? I don't think I've seen anybody so intoxicated by the Kool-Aid since I've been visiting this board. Very sad.
You seem to be the product of the modern US democratic educatoinal system. They are like antifa cadets unable to do anything but go out and riot at the minor trigger.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
You seem to be the product of the modern US democratic educatoinal system. They are like antifa cadets unable to do anything but go out and riot at the minor trigger.
Well, I'm English and I was born in London, so that goes to show just how wrong you can be.

Bill

And there is still people that believe in the fraud of the "mental ilness" of psychiatry. And there are people that still believe that giving kids "meth" is going to make them more inteligent. And there is people that still believe that that the Income Tax is their moral duty to pay, and not a marxists communist scamm.:duh:
And there are people who still believe that Scientology has all the solutions to all the galaxy's problems. :roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

"The COS Scientologist also agrees and supports all activities of the secretive thug activities of OSA, RTC, CMO, SO and other hidden-from-view fair game attacks on anyone who criticizes or interferes in any way with Scientology's fraud, criminal money rackets and/or "black ops" terrorism. "

In my pre internet scn experience which ended in 1982 I only had a vague idea of what the Gauardian's Office or whatever it was called back then did. I probably assumed it was some branch of the organization which had the responsibility to defend scn from unwarranted attacks in a legal manner.

Current rank and file scientologists avoid reading "entheta" and may be as uniformed as I was back then. There is a contingent on Rinder's blog who agree that ALL scientologists are criminally complicit which is not my opinion.

You bring up a good point---that Scientologists are quite often oblivious about the darker practices of Scientology; to wit fair game, lying, black ops, framing innocent people, trying to drive people insane or to suicide, breaking up families, bankrupting anyone they could squeeze another ten thousand bucks from, disconnecting people from their friends/relatives/business network and much worse.

Scientology is an avariciously fanatic and brutal cult and by and large the Scientologists PAY FOR THAT, SUPPORT THAT, ENABLE THAT & RECRUIT OTHERS TO LIKEWISE SLAVISHLY SERVE THAT. Of course you're right that Scientologists often only catch a glimpse or have a notion of really goes on behind closed doors---but they do typically know about doctrines of "always attack" and "fair game" and "acceptable truths"(lying) and "dead agenting" and "greatest good" and the "religion angle" (to game the IRS) and pathological lying to the media about disconnection, Xenu, the cost of doing Scientology's "bridge" and the 100% failure of Scientology "technology" to generate even one (1) Clear or OT with the promised paranormal powers and miracles.

Scientologists, despite doing everything possible to avoid "knowing how to know" what Scientology is doing (to defraud, demonize & destroy others) do detect a daily deluge of diabolical depravity. They just choose to ignore it, much like a German train engineer in the early 1940s who is stunningly aware that all those millions of train passengers crammed into boxcars only have one-way tickets to their remote camp destinations. They know it but just don't want to ask anyone why those passengers never make the return trip back to their homes.

Bottom line---Scientologists are by default enlisted in the cult's military and follow orders or do whatever they can to ensure "victory" over Scientology's enemies. They aren't always the ones squeezing the trigger of a sniper rifle, but they toil for decades in the ideal bullet factories.

Veda

Brurality was common all over the world, on all continents, for thousands of years.

First you criticize the elimination of "useless eaters," then you support it, after a Hubbard quote was presented.

Correspondences between Crowley's Commentary on the Book of the Law
and Hubbard's Science of Survival

The CofS has removed all but this recording of this lecture from the Net, but this will suffice.
It begins at 1:07 of the video:

Hubbard had no personal prohibitions on alcohol, drug use, or sex. He was "thelemic." The prohibitions were for his followers.

Veda

There is the doppelgänger theory, that Hubbard had been abducted when he arrived to the USA in 1972 and the FBI replaced him with a double. And there were changes in the tech from 1972 to 1982.
There were always changes to the tech.

His wife couldn't tell it was another man, or was she in on it?

HelluvaHoax!

And there are people who still believe that Scientology has all the solutions to all the galaxy's problems. :roflmao:

That's why Clears & OTs are card-carrying members of the COS.

Cult of Stragglerology.

Even after 7 decades of cult "miracles" and "superpowers" being debunked, the experts on "flattening com lags" still haven't gotten the message. They are still hiding out in remote jungles and continuing to fight on, long after Emperor Hirohito Hubbard lost the war.

CONCLUSION: Scientologists are stragglers and com-laggers extraordinaire. They have no clue whatsoever that their com-lag technology is designed to INCREASE their own com lags so profoundly that they eventually forget all the promises and guarantees that got them into the cult in the first place.

HelluvaHoax!

There were always changes to the tech.

His wife couldn't tell it was another man, or was she in on it?

ANSWER: She was not in on the doppelgänger "switch". Because all that happened before Ron's wholetrack research discovered the "Square-Inch-Tech".

A bevy of blinklessly bitter betraying buffoons
bamboozling, bitching & bombastically bullshitting--
This is the miraculous state of OT that Scientologists dream of!

Zertel

Prisson Planet? Is that even worse than your standard Prison Planet? Is it a prison in which everyone acts 'prissy'?

Oh, and please don't be giving out clap. Crap is fine. Just not clap.
He's English Second Language. Give him a break. It's refreshing to have a true believer participate.