10 Year Anniversary

SirRalliart

This week sometime will be my 10 year anniversary of blowing out of that cult! I can't remember the exact date but it's around this time in 2010 when I took my life back. I've put the cult so far in my past that it seems much longer than a decade.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
This week sometime will be my 10 year anniversary of blowing out of that cult! I can't remember the exact date but it's around this time in 2010 when I took my life back. I've put the cult so far in my past that it seems much longer than a decade.

Glad to have you out.

You don't remember the exact date? I remember the date, the hour, the sunset and the wind from the west. As if it happened yesterday.

Irayam

I only remember the month and year: May 1990.
Happy 10th anniversary!

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago

What a great job you did escaping Scientology. A very harrowing story; needs to be a book or movie!

Did you know that Scientology Ex Executive Director, Jeannie Sonenfild, is in a Scientology Hole / Prison / RPF for a very long time for bankrupting the field? Her husband, David, is dying of cancer or maybe dead.
Looked like karma caught up with them.

SirRalliart

What a great job you did escaping Scientology. A very harrowing story; needs to be a book or movie!

Did you know that Scientology Ex Executive Director, Jeannie Sonenfild, is in a Scientology Hole / Prison / RPF for a very long time for bankrupting the field? Her husband, David, is dying of cancer or maybe dead.
Looked like karma caught up with them.
Yep I heard about the assholes. Even though he's dying, I'll still call him that! I also heard that the son was stuck in "reeducation" camp with Jeanie. From what I understand, it was a bit worse than bankrupting the field, I heard she had the staff take out credit cards and make loans to the Public for their Reg cycles. But, I"m the Who and Why! LOL.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Hey Buddy,

Congrats to you!!! If you were nearby, I would bake a cake, seriously!! I am working mid my third year out.

I heard a lot of the same financial shenanigans were occurring at your old org in the ATL.

Here's to you next ten years free of the cult!!!

download.jpg

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Yep I heard about the assholes. Even though he's dying, I'll still call him that! I also heard that the son was stuck in "reeducation" camp with Jeanie. From what I understand, it was a bit worse than bankrupting the field, I heard she had the staff take out credit cards and make loans to the Public for their Reg cycles. But, I"m the Who and Why! LOL.
Fuck em Sir Ralliart! Those fucktards got what they deserved. Thank God we got out of that hell hole called Scientology.

Alex P. Keaton

Never-in
Did you know that Scientology Ex Executive Director, Jeannie Sonenfild, is in a Scientology Hole / Prison / RPF for a very long time for bankrupting the field?
I thought that was the whole idea. She should have gotten a medal !!!

...unless she thought of withholding some of the money from its rightful owners, David Miscavige and Tom Cruise !!!

HelluvaHoax!

I took the journey and read through your story. It's a cult-gone-mad world I am so grateful to have escaped. Congrats to you too and everyone else here who found their pathways out.

All things considered, your story is a perfect showcase for the "Hubbard Law of Commotion" that states:

"In scientology, for each and every policy, piece of tech, code or creed--there is an equal and opposite policy, piece of tech, code or creed."

You articulated it so well. No matter which policy or bulletin you applied to your senior C/Sing work, you could always be found guilty of a HIGH CRIME and SUPPRESSIVE ACT.
  • IF you keep preclears on the GRADE CHART and don't allow them to be de-railed off the "Bridge" onto random and "ARBITRARY" actions. You get brutally busted, slammed & crushed for the "High Crime" of not following LRH policy/tech that suggests alternate (non-grade chart) rundowns.
  • IF you run preclears on those other alternate (non-grade chart) rundowns, then you get brutally busted, slammed and crushed for the "High Crime" of not keeping preclears moving on their Bridge and squirreling Ron's tech/policy.
It's hard for many to imagine an ecosystem where EVERYTHING is evil--if only someone above you on the command channel randomly declares it so on nothing more than a whim.

I am starting to get the vague notion that Dr. Hubbard did not discover the modern science of mental health. LOL

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Well done on taking your Life back from David "Darth Midget" Miscavige and his Demented Minions, sir! :D

The Co$ is truly insane. They do everything possible to convince good folks they are shit; and, when the person obliges by exiting via the group's collective anus like shit is supposed to do, they scream about ones departure.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Well done on taking your Life back from David "Darth Midget" Miscavige and his Demented Minions, sir! :D

The Co$ is truly insane. They do everything possible to convince good folks they are shit; and, when the person obliges by exiting via the group's collective anus like shit is supposed to do, they scream about ones departure.
You have what some might consider a beautiful way with words!

Riddick

I clap to no man

Well done on taking your Life back from David "Darth Midget" Miscavige and his Demented Minions, sir!

As well as L Ron Hubbard.

The Co$ and Hubbard is truly insane. They do everything possible to convince good folks they are shit; and, when the person obliges by exiting via the group's collective anus like shit is supposed to do, they scream about ones departure.